Personal attack and more to come

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (71 posts)
  1. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 12 years ago

I just want to warn those of you who share my interest in a sane society that a right wing hubber has written a hub that begins with a personal attack on me (easy enough to find if it hasn't been taken down - search for "pussynix").

He noted in the comments that he intends to attack a few more of us on the left.  I'm sure his hub will be taken down by staff soon enough, but he may get in some licks on others before that.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I got there in time and read it.

You have another fan! lol

At least he liked your hat. lollollollollollollollol

Hang in there! big_smile

Pcunixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He got mad at me because I kept deleting his comments at my hubs.  When he insisted upon knowing why, I told him.

He of course thinks that I delete everything I disagree with.  I don't.  I let all intelligent comments stand and that, I think, is what I should do.

Now, I have been somewhat nasty to him and some others at times.  I have used the "dumb" and "stupid" words more than once.  I've gone back and deleted most of those because they were done in anger. 

But this kind of stuff goes far beyond that - at least I think so.

How come nobody comments on my few political hubs!?! I guess I need to be more me in the forums. big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

1. lobobrandon profile image88
            lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey para there's no need of you starting more crazy forums or you'll be doomed - u remember this I hope lol

I was doomed a long time ago. lol

2. American View profile image61
      American Viewposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Where in that hub does it say he is going to "attack a few more of us on the left" It is not written anywhere in that hub. That hub is strictly about you and the interactions with TMWNP. Why are you making it into something it is not? I have to question your agenda.

2. rbe0 profile image60
    rbe0posted 12 years ago

I am so tempted to rip this guy to shreds. I could do it soooo easily and it would be soooo fun...

I am certain I would get banned, and make him cry tho, so I will choose to be the bigger person.

No, don't do that.

He'll be taken down, I'm sure.

2. rbe0 profile image60
      rbe0posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Some people are just clearly not ready for the real world yet, if I were to point out certain observations I have made of him, I would fear placing him into an ego crushing downward spiral that would ruin his life and result in him having to rethink everything he has ever imagined to be true.

This being said, this will happen to him naturally as he gets older and his body weakens and he starts having to think and rationalize instead of just using intimidation as his tactic. The universe sure is a prankster is he not?

Guess what? Physical intimidation don't work on teh interwebs, n00b!!

LOL

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

I posted a comment on the hub.

I was tempted to, but it surely will be taken down soon, so why bother?

You can't get through to any of them anyway.  They know what they know and that's the end of it.

4. Rising Caren profile image79
    Rising Carenposted 12 years ago

While attacking you wasn't very nice, the rest of his hub was actually pretty good. Just be flattered you're known enough to have your name be derived into an insult smile

I don't agree with your assessment, but if you like Right Wing rants, sure, it's fine.  No need for the personal stuff, though.

5. knolyourself profile image58
    knolyourselfposted 12 years ago

Would I know he was talking about you if you didn't tell me?

I would think so :-)

2. paradigmsearch profile image59

Yes. Pcunix is closely watched and talked about by many. There is even a rumor that he is a dark-horse candidate in the 2012 elections.

No, no:  cabinet post.  Department of Silly Hats.

6. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

I left a comment, too.

1. DIYweddingplanner profile image78
      DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I did, too, Habee.  Felt I needed to, folks like me and you are starting to get a bad name around here!

1. habee profile image93
        habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't care. I'm a big girl! lol

7. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

*shrugs*  I'm not certain I would even want it taken down if I were you.  He has the right to his opinion, he's giving you free press (and some free backlinks), and if the few insults that he gave are the best he can do he is suffering from extreme lack of creativity/vocabulary.  Hell, I could insult you with much more finesse... and I happen to like you smile

One of the hubbers here called me something like Melissa stinky or somesuch once.  She was jumped for personal attack and got banned for it... I didn't report her though and kinda felt bad when others did.  If that is the best she could do for an insult I think we should have welcomed her and put her under the tutorledge of the masters... I think it's the same with this guy... Where is Ron or Greekone... or even Cagsil?  Maybe they could take him under their wing?

Melissa Stinky, really? smile

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I would have gone with PC Eunuch.  I hate it when amateurs try to work my territory.  Tucson Arizona has yet to outlaw lead-based paint.

8. barryrutherford profile image74
    barryrutherfordposted 12 years ago

maybe he's seeking those recently released Accolades

1. rbe0 profile image60

lol!

9. PaulaHenry1 profile image64
    PaulaHenry1posted 12 years ago

Cags are you really an "obnoxious pie hole of yours douche bag?" Straight from the Horse mouth.
    OMG, there is a time and place for immaturity and temper tantrums, I believe it was in preschool...?

tongue tongue tongue

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Paula, I take it that was his response to my posted comment. hmm How sad really and yet that's the best a Christian like him could come up with? lol

I've been called worse on better days. lol

I thought it was quite accurate, except for the adjectives and the nouns.  The punctuation, however, was spot on.

You're funny. hmm

10. Pcunix profile image90

I shouldn't have to say this, but anyone who has actually read my hubs knows I don't hate Christians. I make fun of execessive religiosity, yes.  But no hate.  I am a strong defender of freedom of religion.

Nor do I hate America.

I am disgusted by our current political climate and the politics of greed.  I admire our  Constitutional system of government, but feel it has been perverted and poisoned.  I think almost all intelligent people agree.

What honestly frightens me is that an overreaction to the greed and callousness of the right will push us too far left.  Of course our right wing folks can't understand that at all -  they think I want to destroy America.

Again, it is silly that I have to defend myself that way.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You really don't. Any sensible adult would think that hub was pitiful. It wasn't about a political or religious standpoint. but a personal attack. Pitifull.

I hope he deletes it soon.  He's just embarrassing himself now.

11. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Ya know... I bet sometimes the HP staff is just rolling in the aisles... big_smile

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I bet you're right - some of the drivel that passes for a "magazine quality article" is interesting indeed.  Not very informative (except to bring out the inner "qualities" of the hubber), but interesting.

Unlike PC, I hope he leaves it up.  He's embarrassing himself, alright, but also opening a window into himself that others can see into.

I agree Wilderness, he has yet to learn how those venomous words will haunt him, without anyone asking him about it.

12. Pcunix profile image90

No, he should take it down.  He's not an inherently bad person, he's just full of Right Wing nonsense and got angry when I told him my opinion of it.

I told him I will open up the hub in question and let him embarrass himself "debating" me if that's what he wants.

No Pcunix, he shouldn't. He is responsible for what he has written and the decision to take down or not. This should not be about you making concessions for what he has written.He is responsible for his words, he can either be proud of them, or regret them. It is not another's choice to make.

13. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 12 years ago

I hate to bite on a hub which is on its way to train wreck, so let me comment here.

A person who cares for homeless people (irrespective of his belief) has lot more things in life to do than preaching religion and politics or defending it. Life is too short for people who care about homeless species.

1. rbe0 profile image60

Homeless people aren't a different species, they are people just like me and you.

1. skyfire profile image80
        skyfireposted 12 years agoin reply to this

What I meant to say was -"any species that needs home". Humans are not the only one who needs home.

1. rbe0 profile image60

While I do not advocate the bringing of wild animals into ones own home, I do believe that your intentions are good. And that is enough for me to like you.

14. calpol25 profile image58
    calpol25posted 12 years ago

I read the hub and to me its garbage and a personal attack against Pcunix, the author should be ashamed of that hub because he has put christians in a very bad light and proved Pcunix right. As we say here in Britain " A Bit Of An Own Goal" ( negative football term) smile

15. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 12 years ago

http://chriskendall.eu/archive/otherstuff/popcorn.gif

lol lol lol lol lol

2. calpol25 profile image58
      calpol25posted 12 years agoin reply to this

ROFL lol

16. Tim_511 profile image76
    Tim_511posted 12 years ago

Pcunix, while I don't think that I have ever agreed with anything you have ever written about politics or religion, this hub was wrong.  I appreciate the spirit in which you are handling this.

17. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 12 years ago

Too bad you can't post images as hub comments. tongue

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think you can.

Not that I am aware of. Unless HP made a change to their programming of the comment box. I know you can put links to pictures, but I've not seen anyone be able to actually post a picture so it displays.

1. profile image0
          SirDentposted 12 years agoin reply to this

My mistake.  You are right.  I was thinking of forum comments.

18. calpol25 profile image58
    calpol25posted 12 years ago

That hubber who wrote that hub is enough to make you explode,   
    he is a  horrible person told him he should burn the hub as its veneful spite...

19. Pcunix profile image90

The thing that disturbs me is the stuff about me hating their god and making fun of it.

I can not hate something that doesn't exist, nor can I make fun of it.  What is scary about the idea that atheists have those  opinions is that someone who believes it naturally sees us as vermin. 

I know that intelligent believers will understand, but those folks definitely do not. It is scary, really.

1. calpol25 profile image58
      calpol25posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you PC its that man he just is so nasty, and then tries to make out the he did apologize and that we are wrong for attacking him, we are not attacking him its his opinion we challenge.
      And allegidly there is more to come and that he posted it for a reason what a piece of work he is.. 
      He could be a closet athiest in denial? lol lol

20. Pcunix profile image90

I'm not going to reply to any nonsense.

21. American View profile image61
    American Viewposted 12 years ago

“I am not going to reply to any nonsense” Really? And who created the nonsense in the first place? You riled these people up here in this thread, why do you not tell them about your other thread and how it all turned out. Why have you not undeleted my comments yet to show everyone what the truth is?  Because they would show the very first time I EVER sent you a comment since I have never seen you before this hub, I told you “ per your request I have posted a response to your hub.” I supplied you  a link to my article and you response to me was an attack, part of it was “ you are ignorant and a liar” The Hubbers that responded here deserve to see the truth, undelete the comments and let them see.  I doubt you will.

22. Pcunix profile image90

I will not undelete foolish comments at my hub.

As I explained there, I left a few representative comments from the cruel and callous Right - that's enough.  I also fully explained there exactly why I very deliberately honey-potted a fifteen year old study - and indeed, the Right Wingers took the bait just as I knew they would.

Nothing else of value was said by anyone of them.  Whining about previous comments I refused to allow, more flat out lies about welfare cheats , like Gingrich's Hawaiian vacation absurdity or the Caddies for illegal aliens nonsense that  I mentioned above.  Nothing of value, nothing that is any actual refutation, nothing that is worth repeating over and over again as these people so love to do.

The AmericanView hubber has published a "response".  It's just more of the same Right Wing nonsense mentioned above.  I'm not going to allow a link from MY hub to his.  There's no reason to - there's nothing there that I haven't already covered and refuted. 

Those who want to read it and believe it are free to do so.  Those who don't fall for that sort of nonsense can read it if they want to, but I'm not going to pollute my hub by pointing at it.

I would like this to be the last I will have to say on this subject.

1. American View profile image61
      American Viewposted 12 years agoin reply to this

PC,

We all know you will not undelete the comments, because it will show I was civil, it was not "polluting", and it was you that attacked me. Hey, my response was what you and a few of your fellow followers asked for, then you attack me with words like liar and ingnorant. Then after deleting my comments you go on here and another forum claiming I threatened you. I took offense for that never happened and I responded to protect my reputation. Even in this lawst response you continue with stating"flat out lies" when my response clerarly showed the information you posted was not a study but clearly something from another persons blog written in 2008(If you read it I cited the blog and named the blogger). You want this to be the last thing on this subject, then stop the false statements about me and what truly happened, or undelete the comments and show everyone the truth. Hey If it happened as you say I would look bad. But we all know you will not and that says it all .

23. Pcunix profile image90

I stand by what i said.  I also stand by the fact that physical threats were made - I can't remember now if it was Jim or you or both of you but it was along the lines of "I'd like to see you call me that to my face" and so on.

You also have libeled me by saying that I copied another hubber - HP doesn't agree, so I accept that, but you have libeled me just the same.

If you copied the statistics part of that sentence into Copyscape, you'll find page after page of people constructing very similar sentences - there are only a very few ways to say it.

24. rmcrayne profile image90
    rmcrayneposted 12 years ago

Well he edited the hub. You are no longer Pussynix, but PCUNIX.  I didn't see habee's or DIY's comments though. Surprising since I got the idea he did not censor any comments, leaving everyone's opinions.

1. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

He deleted my comment? I'm hurt.

No, he would never.  He deleted the Hub (or HP did before he got to it).

25. DIYweddingplanner profile image78
    DIYweddingplannerposted 12 years ago

I can't even find the hub anymore.  Has it been taken down?

1. rmcrayne profile image90
      rmcrayneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Isn't it "A Response to Welfare..."?  If so, it is still there, with reference now to PCUNIX, not Pussyunix.

No, it was America Haters, Christian Haters, or some such

26. paradigmsearch profile image59

We wander. We wonder. We...

27. Cardisa profile image87
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

Awww, PCunix, I think I'm too late. The hub is gone. Not finding it in search. I would have liked to read and take great pleasure in flagging it.

28. paradigmsearch profile image59

"They got you..."

29. paradigmsearch profile image59

Who?

30. paradigmsearch profile image59

Where was I...

1. Cardisa profile image87
      Cardisaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol silly me lol tongue

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)