OMG Shadesbreath is trolling the religious forums!

Jump to Last Post 1-10 of 10 discussions (44 posts)
  1. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 12 years ago

I think it is important to discuss various topics. The fast food chain Chick-fillet apparently was offended by gays and cross dressing. So, in the name of keeping up this pretense of a serious question while really just linking this hilarious YouTube video, uh:  so, is this video a fair response to this, uh, important fast food question and stuff?

http://youtu.be/sO-msplukrw

big_smile

1. MelissaBarrett profile image59
      MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

*smiles* 

That's why gays will eventually win out against the Christian Right.  Right there.

2. Shanna11 profile image75
      Shanna11posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Lol, that was an amazing video. I wish I looked half as good as the drag queens in that video. sad

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6364101_f248.jpg
        http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6364103_f248.jpg

Finally an op to bring out the pics of my HUSBAND's (the conservative republican fundamentalist's) friend Jeremy/Sable.  Horribly sexy in drag and without.  Funniest person ever too.  I wish I looked that good.

1. Shanna11 profile image75
          Shanna11posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Dang! I need to take lessons. Seriously- I never look that good. I'm totally jealous.

3. habee profile image93
      habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

OMG, Shady - this is awesome! I just sent it to a bunch of pals. Thanks!

4. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I laughed so hard I couldn't even finish the video.  Have you no shame at all?!?!?!?

lol

Shadesbreathposted 12 years agoin reply to this

None. Or at least so close to zero there's no point in bothering.

1. mischeviousme profile image60
          mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm running into the negatives, I have less than no shame.

What are you gonna do, right?

1. mischeviousme profile image60
              mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm so shameless, even shameless people are offended...

I know I am.  big_smile

1. profile image0
                  Motown2Chitownposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No shame, but heaps of ego...lmao!

5. lorlie6 profile image72
      lorlie6posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Shades.  Without addressing your OP, just thought I'd be a pain and educate the brain with a beer...it's not "Chick fillet," actually the proper way to spell the name of this company is "Chick fil A." 
      Thank you.
      Always looking out for your best interests,
      All my love, dearest.

Hah, point taken. We actually have one not to far away, and everyone says it's the bomb, but I can't be forced out of my cave often enough to work it into the rotation. big_smile

1. lorlie6 profile image72

Damned the rotation-escape that cave of yours!!!

6. Insane Mundane profile image58
      Insane Mundaneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That video makes me want to regurgitate everything that I ate this entire week!  Thanks for sharing, uh, I guess...

I know, fast food is kind of gross, isn't it?

@ Lorlie ... NEVAH! I love my cave.

1. lorlie6 profile image72

That much I figured...a happy cave camper, I assume??

2. livelonger profile image86
    livelongerposted 12 years ago

The blonde in it is in this season's RuPaul's Drag Race. smile

3. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 12 years ago

LOL I think guys tend to be good at makeup because they know how to see like a guy, which is, ultimately, the point of makeup, to appeal to the much-maligned "male gaze."

1. luvpassion profile image62
      luvpassionposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh for heavens sake are you serious? roll

Uh... of course I am serious. I am always serious. I don't believe in writing anything that I don't feel in the depths of my bones and stuff. Conviction and all that rot, despite the title of this thread.

big_smile

But surely you realize that isn't the only reason...correct? wink

Someday, if you are bored, read some of my stuff. You'll see we're on the same side.

Teri retracts her polished claws. big_smile

Good, because I was starting to think I would have to nudge this in your general direction to be safe:

http://www.petworldshop.com/pictures/classy-kitty-carpeted-scratching-post.jpg

2. spryte profile image76
      spryteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No claws...but please, please ohhhhhhhhhh please...in the spirit of Christoph's ugly baby picture, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez...show us using your face as the palette how a man instinctively knows how to apply and wear makeup.  smile  Pretty please?

If I decided to create the ultimate in hawtness with a face that is already as near to perfect as humanity can muster, the coalescence of male perfection and female perfection in one place would have an effect similar to that of matter and antimatter coming together in the same place too. It would mean the total destruction of gender as we know it and would usher in a new era of god knows what. Possibly an era of ultimate, global orgy, or possibly just a return to something more like mitosis with yourself. Hard to say.

1. spryte profile image76
          spryteposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So....are you saying, "no?"

That's a summary version, sure.

Tell her you couldn't find me.

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 12 years ago

thanks for the laugh!...good video!  lol

5. iantoPF profile image79
    iantoPFposted 12 years ago

I used to drive a Metro bus down Santa Monica Boulevard in West Hollywood. Lotsa Trannies working the boulevard and a lot of them look really good, ask Eddie Murphy. On the other hand some I've seen, I hope they are men. Otherwise they''re the ugliest women I ever saw.
    By the way, I enjoyed your book, Shades. Terrific concept and a great read.

Really...way cool! I bet you've met some interesting people. big_smile

1. iantoPF profile image79
        iantoPFposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Interesting isn't the word. There is no word to describe what I've seen, who I've met and (Gulp) what I've done. I drove a bus for 20 years in Wales and it's been another 20 in Los Angeles. One of these days I'm going to write that book.

2. Shadesbreath profile image77

LOL I forgot about Eddie Murphy's deal. hahaha, that's funny.

And thanks, clearly you have incredible taste in scifi/fantasy literature. big_smile

6. Eric Newland profile image61
    Eric Newlandposted 12 years ago

Straight as I am, I've got to admit I've always found "What What (In the Butt)" by Samwell kinda catchy.

I'm just mad that I always crave Chik-Fil-A on Sundays, and have driven there several times only to kick myself in the parking lot. Can't they like open at 1 or something?

7. Ask Ashley profile image68
    Ask Ashleyposted 12 years ago

LOL! That video is AWESOME! Starting my morning off with a smile. big_smile

8. Eric Newland profile image61
    Eric Newlandposted 12 years ago

On a more or less serious note, it sounds like all the hubbub is about some Christian non-profits the company has contributed to that LGBT's object to (or whatever the correct order is)? I don't know if I see as that's anyone's business. If they were practicing discriminatory hiring practices or denying service to certain groups that'd be different.

Well, I suppose it has something to do with not wanting to give your money to a business so they can turn around and give it to a cause that is in direct opposition to your beliefs.

So yes they can donate to whatever cause they see fit, it is a free country.  However I will likely buy my chicken sandwiches elsewhere.  That's how the free market works I guess.  They, I'm sure, are expecting more business from the groups that they donate to.  There is no reasonable expectation that those who don't support the causes that the company backs to give them their business.

9. cheaprsgold profile image41
    cheaprsgoldposted 12 years ago

Wow this is incredible!

10. Kangaroo_Jase profile image74
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 12 years ago

Shadesbreath,

Your mom called and has asked that you come home and stop trolling the religious forums on HubPages.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)