Indulging in Homosexuality

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (90 posts)
  1. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 14 years ago

In my Christian walk I have been asked on many occasion, "Is homosexuality an unforgiving sin?" I have often been hammered by liberal Believers that say that Christ loves us (In which I do not deny) however a sin is sin! God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve!

I am curious how my fellow religious hubbers would respond if they were asked this question?

1. Inspirepub profile image72
      Inspirepubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nothing is unforgivable - that;s why Jesus died on the cross.

On the question of "sin" - there is more evidence in the Bible that being judgemental is sinful than there is evidence that loving someone of the same gender is sinful.

Therefore if homosexuality is unforgivable, those who condemn it will be sent to an even deeper pit in Hell than those who practice it ...

Jenny

1. profile image0
        mdawson17posted 14 years agoin reply to this

WELL SAID

2. darkside profile image65
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Let us know how you go with that!

3. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are a menace to society, you little firebrand.

4. agvulpes profile image85
      agvulpesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm curious to know why you only asked religious hubbers the question ?

5. Capable Woman profile image61
      Capable Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, it's a very "forgiving" sin, as sins go. wink

I love how the title of this post is "Indulging" in Homosexuality... like it's eating too much ice cream or something! lol

mdawson, how's it going over there indulging in heterosexuality? Assuming you are.

6. guidebaba profile image57
      guidebabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Correct. I can't imagine Adam F!@#$%G Steve.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61
        Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's right, Adam is the "receiver" in that scenario.

2. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Here's what kills me, though. You know, Sodom & Gomorrhah - they used to have a lot of gay people there. In fact, when God wanted to destroy the city, but didnt really want to right away, instead he sent angels to find some normal people there - you know, some good reason not to go thru with the plan. The angels came to the city, arrived at Lot's house. Lot, that is Abraham's nephew, right. Now here's the thing, I don't get - angels are right inside Lot's crib and all, and the men of Sodom come as a mob and start banging the hell out of Lot's door, and yelling their lungs out, all the while saying to Lot, bring out your visitors, that we may have sex with them! The men wanted to sleep with the angels! Sex with angels for pete's sake! Gawd, i don't get it. I really don't.

What I don't get is how Lot comes to the mob at the door, and says "Here are my daughters - they are virgins. You can do anything you like to them if you leave the angels alone."

And then he hands his daughters out to the mob.

Good man, Lot ... supposedly ...

Jenny

1. megs78 profile image61
        megs78posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very true, I have read the Bible and am often confused by its writings.  Especially with Lot, who, before coming to Sodom and Gomorrah, had camped out in a cave with his daughters, stayed drunk for days and had sex with his own daughters.  BUT this is the man God chose. 

I don't know how anyone can say that anything is unforgivable after you've read the horrors of the Bible. 

Megs

It was after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Megs, not before - after his wife was turned into a pillar of salt for looking back over her shoulder (nothing but fair and reasonable, The Lord Our God), and the daughters thought they were the only humans left and it was their duty to repopulate the world with the only available remaining male, so Lot is not entirely to blame for that little scenario - except of course that he traumatised them by handing them out the door to be gang-raped in the first place, and if he hadn't done that they probably wouldn't have embarked on their little repopulation plan.

Jenny

2. profile image0
          fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Everyone knows that every sin is forgiveable, so that's hogwash! The only sin that isn't forgiveable according to the Bible is the sin against the Holy Spirit. It's like blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is rated in God's book above even murder. Its a mystery, for pete's sake!

2. profile image0

That stuff killed me, too. But i guess he would rather be in good books with God than with the men of Sodom. He had a choice of two evils -- I guess he chose what he considered the lesser of the two. I dont pretend I get the workings of Lot's mind. Nay.

3. profile image0

he didnt go thru with it anymore. I mean, hand his daughters over and all. The angels got fed up with the men, come out and blinded every single one of them. Then took Lot and all his family, and teleported out of the city! If that isn't cool, nothing is!

3. raiderfan profile image60
    raiderfanposted 14 years ago

I think those fascinated with it are the most gayest.

1. profile image0
      notorious_HAIposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your posts always make me smile raiderfan!  But agreed!

4. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

I'm a heterosexual male and like most believe that other people's sexuality is their business.

5. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Why is it that people tend to have an issue with Gay and Lesbian people? I am in a heterosexual relationship however I have friends who are Gay and Lesbian. I believe God created all of us in his own image, as you know it is written. Judge and you to shall be judged. I do not care what others due in there own homes and I believe it is time that people start looking in there own back doors and stop being so homophobic.smile

Here is a link that may better answer your question.
    http://www.soulforce.org/article/homose … -christian smile

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said AEvans! For the most part this is history like many other useless and baseless fears.

1. AEvans profile image71
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When is it ever going to end? sad Good grief !!! When are people going to stop livng in fear? We have others concerns besides what someone does in there bedrooms. smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
          Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Education is the only answer, and there is a strong movement - especially in the USA and some muslim countries - that god says homosexuality is a sin. If we could just persuade people to educate their children instead of indoctrinating them into their irrational beliefs we might start to move forwards. wink

1. AEvans profile image71
            AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I couldn't agree with you more when it comes to educating. Here is something interesting in the Bible eating crustaceans is an abomination, how many Christians eat Shrimp, Lobster and Crab? I eat them. It says slavery is right in your own tribe, but slavery is not permissible. I believe that many Christians use the Bible to there advantage and align there prejudices with the word of GOD. We are not loving one another we are fighting against each other. smile

6. profile image57
    Urias K. Rimposted 14 years ago

I don't think homosexuality is a sin at all. I think gay people are born gay and they have no choice in what they are attracted to.
    I also think pedophiles are born attracted to children and they should be locked away forever if and when they act on their impulses. There is no "cure" for what turns a person on.

7. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 14 years ago

Yes, I think I might have fallen out with my father had he done something similar to me and my sisters....

8. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

You have a right to believe any activity is a sin.  You have the right to do all kinds of things within your church.  Your church is your sanctuary and how things are done there should be up to you.
    When you speak to people of faith; you're question is a valid point for debate.  There is enough reference the Bible to make it a good question.
    As long as other people has the freedom to live their lives the way they choose.

9. spiderpam profile image74
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

I believe God forgives all sins, but you must sin no more once you accept Jesus in your heart, and I know some people who were gay(my cousin) and once he accepted Christ he was able to resist the homosexual temptation and now he is a minister whose main focus are those who suffer with that particular sin. I wrote on this subject recently:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Prop-8-win-The-Final-Warning

1. Colebabie profile image60
      Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There is a lot I can say in response to that. I'm trying really really hard to keep my mouth shut on this forum smile No point in saying my piece when no one's gonna listen wink

1. HealthCare Basics profile image61
        HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Colebabie..... Oh, go ahead..... smile-

10. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Homosexuality seems to have become a popular topic for the pulpit these days. Is that the only subject that gets a rise from failing attendance in church? Maybe I am wrong, but in my childhood days in church, the topics rose out of loving your fellow man, treat all with respect, help those who are in need, not verbally abuse, condemn, and spread outward hated on certain groups of people because they don't follow the rules of the herd.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wonderfully said. That is what I was brought up to believe a Christian was too.

11. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Healthcare,
    I've argued this topic to death on another forum. Don't tempt me smile

1. Ron Montgomery profile image61

Oh please.....
      We promise to listen.wink

12. HealthCare Basics profile image61

I understand... sad

13. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

There's been a lot of talk along the lines of "what people do in their bedrooms is no-one's business". But this is to miss the point entirely. The fear is that people will _practise in their bedrooms until they feel confident enough to perform their act in public places, like cafes, theatres, buses, trains and, eventually, even church pews. And this would never do, because it would bring about the end of the world. For it is written:

They that bonketh in the pew
    make the very angels spew!
    But, if it be man with man
    God will send the Taleban
    who will cleave them limb from limb.
    Isn't that benign of Him?

(Ponder Awhile, the uncut version. Discreet brown paper wrappings, $2.75, postage free) wink

1. Shadesbreath profile image77
      Shadesbreathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LAWL     

The OP of this thread had no more interest in "learning" anything when this "question" was posted than my cat had when it started scratching in the sand.  In fact, the metaphor is pretty much perfect in every possible other way too (except my cat is cute).

http://z.hubpages.com/u/386833_f120.jpg

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61

I think you stole that poem from Longfellow.

1. Paraglider profile image89
        Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No. He was only 5'7"

Which is quite short........

1. Maddie Ruud profile image73
            Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Who you calling short?

For the time........... wink

14. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

I think the key word here is "indulge."  That just says so many things!  As in, the mindset of the OP.

Kinda funny, but I've never felt the need or urge to "indulge."  Don't think it has anything to do with years when my mother made me go to mass, either.

wink

1. Paraglider profile image89
      Paragliderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, which is why I can't take the thread too seriously.

15. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Which is why I'm not posting my opinion. He posted the question to try and prove his point, or put his opinion out there. He has no intention of hearing others opinions unless they back up his own.

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, I think some actually think this way and won't be 'cured,' either. I can speculate as to the reasons why: deep connection to their religion or a certain social or cultural group, denial of their own 'urges,' perhaps, literal mindedness, neo-conservativism, fear of the unknown, unexamined lives and ideas.

Maybe all of the above. 

And if you do express your opinion or beliefs, you absolutely are likely to be ignored or denigrated, yes, by certain types.  Especially if you express your views well--then you are accused of using liberal 'thought control.'

2. Inspirepub profile image72

I am not singling Coliebabie out, this was just the first person to head down this path - I am talking to all of you who chimed in in the same vein.

If you think the OP is a religious nut with a violent objection to homosexuality, I suspect you are reading him all wrong.

Did you see his response to my first reply?

I suspect he is a genuine believer looking for some support for the notion that you can be gay and still go to Heaven.

If that is the case, I am sure that the tone of some of the replies, and the implications people are making about him, will be quite hurtful, and I am not surprised that he has gone quiet.

You know what they say about assuming .... wink

Jenny

16. Pete Maida profile image60
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

It really is amazing how much milage people can get out of this.  We're talking about intelligent humans beings who have done nothing wrong.  Why do people feel such a need to comdemn someone for doing something that is perfectly within their rights to do.
    Aren't murder, rape, and terrorism, far more worth the church's attention.  "Venegence is mine sayth the Lord." Isn't he telling his followers not to sweat it?  Isn't he saying to his followers do not have to go after anyone and that he would take care of everyone on Judgement Day.
    Just leave people alone and try to act like this is a free country.

1. andromida profile image54
      andromidaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah you are right.There are many things in this world which need serious attention like poverty in Africa and in South Asian countries,terrorism,economic recession,green house effects.Saving the humanity comes first or taking certain people's freedom out comes first...

17. HealthCare Basics profile image61

Colebabie,

Three thumbs up on your post. Oppps!! I knew I shouldn't have had that second Bloody Mary with Brunch !! I meant two thumbs up !!!!

18. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

There is much debate concerning the origins of homosexual tendencies in the human species.  Some say we are born with our sexual preferences, others that it is a learned trait that can be unlearned.

I was born with strong heterosexual feelings which I act upon as often as possible; however, whenever I encounter an individual or group who espouses the idiotic, insane, opposite of all of Jesus's teachings viewpoint that homosexuality is either a disease or sin, I get these incredible urges to violate the offender rectally. (which of course I would never act on)

Can I be saved through prayer and re-education?

No. What you need to do is be very, very sorry. Then - maybe - you will be forgiven. But don't do it again. Or if you do - ask for forgiveness with a true heart. And then - maybe - if you are really, really sorry - you will be forgiven and can go back to abusing children. Like it says in the bible.

But whatever you do - do not think about rectal violation. This is a sin. And will never be forgiven. Except when the end comes. Oops.  That sounded very wrong. I have sinned. I must seek forgiveness.

19. JonTutor profile image61
    JonTutorposted 14 years ago

Megs78, "God" does seem to goof up sometimes while choosing incest lovers and pedophiles for the so called revelations. Another dude called Muhammad is equally horrible and no wonder they treat women like shit. http://prophetofdoom.net/Prophet_of_Doo … rate.Islam
    http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtop … amp;t=1698
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/2009/04/16/ … y-old-men/

20. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

Thank you,

I feel straighter already.

***Vote for my hubnugget nominated hub and I promise to have only pure thoughts from here on.***

21. earnestshub profile image80

It is no mystery, any dictator has to ensure loyalty with fear.

1. profile image0

be careful there. That might count for a sin against the Spirit. And speaking of fear, you don't wanna mess with the Holy Spirit. I know you're an atheist and all, but you really dont. Trust me. I mean, Charlie Manson appears right in front me wielding cutlasses and all, I wouldn't whiff an atom of fear. Even friggin Jason Vorghees (never thought he was that scary, really) for pete's sake! But the Holy Ghost? That's a different story. I probably fear two people in the entire world! The other one is myself.

The fear of oneself is rational.The boogy man in the sky? I'll take my chances!

1. profile image0

ok, then.

2. Inspirepub profile image72

God is Love, fierycj, and perfect love casteth out fear.

Therefore, any fear is not of God, and anything which promotes fear is not of God, and any teaching which incites fear is not of God.

Relinquish your fear, and you will become closer to God.

Jenny

1. profile image0

You need to understand the concept of fearing God. First, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...it is holy fear, reverence. It moves you to holy realms. I don't mean shakiness, or trembling like a reed in the wind. Understand me first before you give me advice on my relationship with God.

Well, if you are going to have your own personal definition, in which "fear" doesn't actually mean "fear", but means "awe" instead, that is your right - and people will misunderstand you on a regular basis as a result.

You don't need to relinquish awe to get closer to God, just fear.

Jenny

1. profile image0

This is not my personal definition of fear or anything. This is the bible's definition of "the fear of the Lord". PROVERBS 1.7.

Loose translation - reading this as "awe" is much closer to the original intent.

Lots of later churches have abused this translation - played up the "fear" aspect big time, with fire and brimstone preaching and the like - they are doing Satan's work, though, not God's.

It is good that you understand the difference - just remember that the average reader is going to read "fear" as "scary", and if you want to be clear about the point you are making, you may be better off using "awe".

Jenny

1. profile image0

We humans are always translating ancient scriptures to suit us. Fear is fear, and awe is awe. However, I do not believe one should tremble. But God is a consuming fire. He must be loved and feared. For He loves as well as consumes. I hate it when people make out God to be all about love, love, love...He is JAH,the Terrible. (choir chants in background)

22. HealthCare Basics profile image61

I had to go back to the first post and rethink what was actually being asked to discuss. Now, I find there was nothing to really discuss except how we personally felt about " a sin is a sin". The author of this post told us out right his feeling was "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve".

I feel deeply that religion should be a personal opinion and not one you press on others, and certainly, religion has no right in government issues of equality for minorities.

23. spiderpam profile image74
    spiderpamposted 14 years ago

I just wrote on Idolatry worshiping a false idea of God http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-your-God-rea … ake-him-up

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I dunno Pam, I just read that one and really I think while what you wrote was alright that video you have up is awful.  I love Victor/ia just the way shim is and I do believe that Jesus love shim just the way shim is too and Shim did a very good job of stating shims case but the interviewer was over bearing and judgmental, harassing even so I give it up to Victor/ia for shims patients.

I love you Victor/ia!  big_smile

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sandra- It is such empathy that seems to be lacking with some of these folks. I love the way you say that "Jesus" loves everyone but it seems it is some of these fundamentalists who have a problem loving everyone. They tend to pick and choose what to follow and what not to follow. In any good ethical/moral guidelines it is emphasized that love/kindness should be the core of that particular religion but all these peripheral things seem to be getting more weightage. Sort of like looking at the trees and missing the forest. May there be more loving and kind people like you Sandra. Mahatma Gandhi once said "I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are nothing like your Christ" smile

2. spiderpam profile image74
        spiderpamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have compassion for Victor, but I don't even condone my sins why would I anyone elses, you can love someone and hate their sins. I love my brother, but he is physically abusive to women  I can't love that.

1. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's exactly what I mean when I said, what you wrote was alright but the way the interviewer was interviewing Victor/is was pretty much harassment.

24. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

That Adam and Steve line has been around for 40 years and it's still stupid...

Ain't that the truth!

2. profile image0

Yes it is still stupid and will continue to be stupid forever.

Sexuality isn't the key ingredient in making one a bad or good person.

Spot on!

1. profile image0

What about Eve and Eva? Lol

1. profile image0

Haven't heard that one...but I think they live down the road...

1. Laughing Mom profile image60
              Laughing Momposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or across the street in my case.

25. Laughing Mom profile image60
    Laughing Momposted 14 years ago

I'm not even sure why this is a topic.  Everyone is only responsible for their own actions, and not those of others.  If you believe it is an unforgivable sin (is there such a thing?), then certainly refrain from doing it.  But why judge others and attempt to ridicule their beliefs and decisions?

I'm not gay, but I most certainly hope that what goes on in my bedroom has no bearing at all in the friendships and relationships I have.  What does one have to do with the other?

It's only a big deal because people refuse to give up the role of "judge" which was never theirs to begin with.

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I was not your fan already, I would become one on the spot smile

1. countrywomen profile image60
        countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Even I would have become if I wasn't one already. Btw there is a saying that says "judge not lest ye be judged" (and I know practicing that is pretty hard compared to judging) wink

PS: Laughing Mom, Why did you remove your entertaining wonderful hubs?

Aw, thanks Misha and countrywomen.  I took down my hubs because some of the comments my friends and I made Friday night got me in a bit of hot water on Saturday morning.  Just waiting for things to die down a bit.

26. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 14 years ago

what am I missing over here?

An interesting discussion.  Another one going on over at ajcor's.

1. goldentoad profile image60
        goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I shall follow.

2. lxxy profile image59
      lxxyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not much. wink

27. earnestshub profile image80

The title of this forum thread is "Indulging in Homosexuality", and I think the word "indulging" says it all!

1. profile image0
      mdawson17posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you hit it on the nail my friend

Yup - yet another homophobic rant by a closet homosexual who gets turned on by photos of a naked dead guy nailed to a piece of wood.

28. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Everyone needs to forget about what everyone else is doing, and just worry bout themselves.

29. bennyjet profile image60
    bennyjetposted 14 years ago

The Higher Order does not pass judgement on  same sex consenting  relationships!! only Humans pass judgement!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)