succubi

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (39 posts)
  1. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Is there anyone here who can relate an actual experience with a succubus or an incubus?

1. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends

What is this succubus or an incubus; I never heard of it?

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

2. profile image51
      glcposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Approximately two months ago I had an experience in my sleep that I attributed to a dream.  I can describe the experience in detail and hopefully others can shed light on whether or not I had an experience with a demon.  I didn't know what an incubus or succubus was until I did research on the internet.  I believe that either I had a visit from a succubus or I had a very vivid dream. 
      At the beginning of the experience I realised I was in the process of having sex with something or someone.  It was a cold experience and I remember opening my eyes to see a winged creature straddling my body and facing away from me.  I was on my back and could not move.  The creature was not attractive and as it lowered itself on to me, I could see it's female anatomy.  It was wrinkled and hairless.  The creature was hairless and a gray/brown color.  The creature made love to me and the experience was as real as actual sex except I could not move or respond other than my own male organ.  The creature made love to me until I had orgasm.  Once that was accomplished it began to leave me and began to flap it's wings and fly away...I remember laughing at the creature and told it that I had no seed for it to receive as I had had a vasectomy in 1997.  The creature was visibly angry as it flew away and at that point of the experience...I woke up and realised I had ejaculated.  The research I have done on this subject has confused me, but makes me wonder if creatures of the night rape individuals to create other demons.  I believe in God and consider myself a Christian.  I do not understand why a succubus would pick me for this act.

1. profile image50
        sissy2933posted 13 years agoin reply to this

if it happens again tell it to leave in the name of jesus. it has to leave if you do that. i have been having visits from some sort of demons for years now and when i tell it to leave in the name of jesus it does. i feel paralized and cannot speak nor move. soon as i felt it on my body i prayed in my mind and repeated jesus until it let me go then i said leave in the name of jesus. sometimes i have to repeat that a few times but they must go in jesus's name. try that if it happens again.

2. profile image50
        MachineElvesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You have an active imagination. The brain is capable of doing many things. If you crave sex, you dream of sex. Have you read about succubus before? Or have a fetish for having sex with beast looking creatures? Do you think your ex wife was ugly and beastly? lol.

But seriously, it was a drema. Succubus and incubus don't exist. Sorry to tell you. Just like you can fly in your dreams or be a millionaire, same thing. But something you may be interested in is lucid dreaming. Its the practice of self awareness in dreams. I've done it many times. It allows you to control your dreams and do whatever was impossible, possible. That is, in the dream realm.

But I am not much in the dream real or physical reality as you see it. I tend to be in the spirit realm more.  But I won't get into this here, might be too heavy for most. And no I don't mean church spirit realm , I mean the kind the indians knew about, and shamans

1. El Hombre profile image54
          El Hombreposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hi, I was just curious but have you ever heard of the Spirit vine, or also known to the Shamans' of Peru by the name of Ayawaska? I've done research on this medicine, and I do believe that while you are under its', for a lack of a better word, spell, you do contact the spirits or enter parallel dimensions where benign or sometimes malevolent beings exsist. However, for the most part, Ayawaska is a plant of self-revelation and people do come out differently. Let me know. thanks.

2. burlyman profile image58
          burlymanposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm going to have to disagree, from my experience involving the spirit realm and Succubi, I've come to the conclusion that they very much do exist.

3. rbe0 profile image60
        rbe0posted 12 years agoin reply to this

You totally pwned that succubus. lol!

3. profile image50
      caleb60posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i have had various experiences every night i lay in bed i feel pressure on my chest when i sit on a chair i feel as if my back is being rubbed by someone but when i turn around nothing and no one is there a couple of months ago i had my friend come over and he can see ghosts and demon he just has that sort of gift i didnt believe him a first but then he told me she knows of a lot of problems i have been dealing with like ADD and ADHD and i still didnt believe him but i told the demon to touch and i felt that rubbing on my back i was talking about earlier i started to ask questions and i learned her name was like emily i dont know what that name means but i had this thing just show up out of no where she said shes been with me a couple of years and i have felt her presents but ive just ignored it and i have a question if i banish it will the same one or another succubus come also im new to this hubpage and im very interested in all your storys also i had something happen to a few months before my friend came i was laying in my bed asleep and i had this weird dream i was sitting on my front porch and lightning hit me and i was still asleep and that dream woke me up and i started shaking and i couldnt move what so ever i dont understand but i heard that people got to have intercourse when that happens but it stopped all of a sudden it was just odd to me i think it was trying to make its presence known to me

1. profile image51
        Jshelxposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Omg I have the same fellings on my back and chest whenever I'm alone and I went camping a while back and for 4 seconds o couldn't move at all in my sleep I opens my eyes and saw a shadow over me blinked and it was gone and j could move but when I couldn't move I weirdly felt safe and turned on

4. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How about a trolleybus?

1. Jonathan Janco profile image61
        Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

or an omnibus?

2. esotericha profile image60
    esoterichaposted 14 years ago

try looking up lillith - she seems to be most active in this phenomenon, from the ufo abductees to those who have sexual encounters with invisible entities

enjoy,

es

3. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Yes--I know a bit about Lilith.  I'm not researching info here, but seeking to discuss real life experiences.   Thanks.

4. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 14 years ago

I used to play video games when I was a kid. wink

5. profile image0
    LEWJposted 14 years ago

Yeah, me too--especially the one called succubi/incubi experiences.

6. profile image52
    babylon69posted 14 years ago

I did as you mentioned you have done to find your current sex demon, in your hub on the succubus. I contacted a priest on eBay, and I am having him do a ritual for me. I don't think the spell has been cast yet, but I had the strangest thing(for me) happen today while I was checking my email.
       It felt as if a female sat on my lap and was watching me type, after awhile I felt her kiss me. A little later it was repeated, and I felt her arms around me. That was it for today, I guess your advice has begun to pay off.
       Absolutely incredible, not that I doubted YOU, it's just that these things haven't happened to ME very often if at all, in the past. I hope this means good things .........

thank you,
    Frederic Tabert
    (babylon69)

1. profile image50
      sissy2933posted 13 years agoin reply to this

tell it to leave in the name of jesus and it has to obey. its worked for me for several years.

7. Aamygdalla profile image61
    Aamygdallaposted 14 years ago

Hello LEWJ, yours is quite a unique subject here, I found it doing a web search.     I too have had experiences with such entities.  Unlike yours, none were summoned, bound, enslaved, etc.  They just showed up. They made their appearance known and waited for me to respond.  Quite polite, don't you think? My experiences were not negative, and I never felt threatened by them.  Some dissipated over time, and only one did I send away.  I do think that there were a few different types in those I have known.  A few were perceived by others, but never consistently.
      I am currently exploring a relationship with a newbie that showed up at the beginning of Sept.  I have taken this opportunity to experiment more than I have in the past.   The web did not exist the last time around, so all the new info is a luxury.

1. profile image0
      LEWJposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Aamygdalla.   Thanks for posting this info about your experiences.   You're yet another example of the compatibility possible between erotic spirits and humans.
      There's another forum here with more posts on it entitled "SUCCUBUS/INCUBUS."   Feel free to add your input there too.  How your newbie turns out would be interesting to know.

1. noxas profile image60
        noxasposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi! lewj I'm a very interested in your hub and I just joined today I'm having a weird case I know theres aleast two demons hanging around me I havent had anything sexaul happen to me but when I was trying to sleep in the dark  last night I felt something tapping my foot I opened my eyes saw nothing and I gess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew my legs and arms were in the air and my chest felt like a shock wave hit me or a car which was not the only time I was hit by something last night

1. profile image0
          LEWJposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just saw this post from you.   Glad you posted; you can continue posting your thoughts and experiences on the SUCCUBUS/INCUBUS FORUM page or under the hub entitled SUCCUBUS.
          Thanks for sharing your experience!   Please continue to do so....

1. noxas profile image60

lewj quick question can a person get marked with a symbol of sorts because I have this mark on my wrist thats been there for almost five years and it looks like some kind of symbol sorry if this is a little of topic

1. profile image0
              LEWJposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Noxas:  What do you mean---marked how?

2. the pink umbrella profile image73
          the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

tha might be from a ludic dream, or comming back from an oobe

8. EdwardO. profile image60
    EdwardO.posted 14 years ago

I'm not sure if you people serious or not.

1. NightEmpress profile image60
      NightEmpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure they're joking ! lol

9. figment profile image75
    figmentposted 13 years ago

I wrote a hub about a city I lived in that I believed a Succubus preyed on the souls in the city.

1. noxas profile image60

thats scary but I don't think succubi prey on souls theyed taste really bad since alot of people don't work on spirit devolement

2. NightEmpress profile image60
      NightEmpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And what's the name of that city? Insanity?

10. profile image0
    richtanposted 13 years ago

hi lewj,
    awhile ago in one of your threads i posted my experiences about my succubus. however i deleted my hubs that i created on my experiences. and to take a hiatus so i can see a bigger picture. and fully understand. and appreciate my experiences.
    as you know before i found your hubs. i had come across the book entitled sexual alchemy by donald tyson. and used its rituals outlined in the book. and i found the rituals very potent. so potent that i had received my succubus the same night.
    well it's been a year now. my succubus and i are still together.
    she is still learning about me. and i'm learning about her. i wish to take the time. and thank you for helping me in appreciating my succubus. because of this relationship i'm focusing on studying the ways of the shaman. best wishes to you sir. and all that you have.
    richard (richtan formally richt63)

1. MOEFLATS profile image67
      MOEFLATSposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I did something like you did when I was in my twenties.  It's great at first and you experience sex like you never have before.  The PROBLEM comes years later, when this very nasty organization seeks to "possess you".  I have escaped through a steadfast refusal to accept the way they see things.  You don't get to "join" this group, you must have your mind broken so that they can "own" you. 
           When they come for you, you will need help.  There is a "frequency of madness" they use that sounds like a rhythmic, high-pitched ear-ringing sound.  It can be jammed with music or by stretching ee-ee-ee! into eeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeee into "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh"(sounds like Angel's voices.  Thinking good thoughts and praying to God get you on the "Benevolent Frequency" .  It is like escaping Hell and going to Heaven.  I don't want you winding up a robotic puppet like a friend of mine did.  He definitely "wasn't himself" anymore! 
           Another thing, you get sexual prowess now, but later on you get the opposite.........this "Succubus" seeks to become you and make you do what a female does during sex if you catch my drift.  This is an experience I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy - it's like being mentally-raped.  All of this "magic" is done through electronic equipment that gives you feelings and thoughts that are not your own.  First, you get sexual power, later you get mentally-raped.  The second stage is called "Electronic Harassment".

11. Lady Rose profile image74
    Lady Roseposted 13 years ago

Spiritual sex can be safe if you know who you are having it with. In other words, the Bible tells us to try the spirits, if they confess that Jesus came in the flesh, then they are good spirits or angels, if they dont, they get rid of them by rebuking them in Jesus name.

12. profile image50
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

SUCCUBI / INCUBI EXPERIENCES

It is neither from science nor from religion; it is simple superstition.

13. El Hombre profile image54
    El Hombreposted 12 years ago

I've realized that in many of my dreams, I'm having sex with a woman, and, out of all the dreams that I do have, these are the ones I remember the most - they must be lucid dreams. I am not going to lie, but I am totally emamored with women, so, somehow, this is translated into my dreams. These encounters are very enjoyable and they seem soooo really, for when I wake up, I'm left clasping for more and wondering where it went. I don't think it could be a demonic entity.

14. Jonathan Janco profile image61
    Jonathan Jancoposted 12 years ago

Many people I know who have had these sorts of 'experiences' have managed to attain great insight under hypnosis. I am always skeptical of such experiences when people describe them, but cant help but be fasinated by those who claim to have experienced alien abduction, demonic possession or CIA/KGB mind control, and the very similar descriptions they offer.

15. grazeilsel profile image60
    grazeilselposted 12 years ago

succubi/incubi     if you project your desires upon someone you are strongly attracted to,do you become an succubus or an incubus

16. profile image55
    chelsieann1posted 12 years ago

I've had this happen since i was young, the feeling of having intercourse with a nonhuman.  Sometimes i wanted it, sometimes i felt forced. I had never heard about the incubus/succubus until i was old enough to do research and find out about my experiences. For a long time this encounters freaked me out, mostly because i thought i was being touched by an entity. It was only a couple of years ago that i came across the medical term "sleep paralysis" and this described in such a good way my symptoms and is very often accompanied by hallucinations. Since finding out anout this sleeping disorder i've felt more empowered and sure of myself when the encounters happen, i just tell myself it's not real and try my best to make my body jerk out of the paralysis. I want to be clear about the envounters with this non human looking entities, I'm in a state of either falling sleep or just waking up, but i'm certainly not in a dream, asleep nor druged. I'm wide awake, my eyes are open, i can see the book i just read in bead, the fan on like i left it, in other words i'm aware of my surroundings but my boday is shut down, only my eyes move, it's in this state that the figures appear, with noises and so many more details that would be too long to describe. I'm awake, paralized, see the figure, hear it, feel it snd there's nothing i can do except gather all my strength to move my body and get out of the paralysis and hallucination.
    I still don't know for sure what to think of it, us it just my brain working on a dream while i'm awake? or is there a spiritual world that i come in contact with while i'm in this vulnerable state. I would like to read what you think.

1. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Maybe it was sheep and the incident has blocked your memory.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)