Making Money on the Internet online and offline forum

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (38 posts)
  1. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image60
    Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 12 years ago

While we cannot avoid living in this world using money and material things in life, may we learn to be of value to one another in providing help and assistance to those in need as we post our concerns and views, our suggestions and possible solutions as we strive to help one another in any honest way we can to make a difference in this high tech world and make our neighbors happy, as we may be blessed along the way, and I am a firm believer of blessings and rewards that may await those who help, with a kind heart and show their love and concern for their neighbors.

With the short life we are given by our Creator, we may as well use it with our gifts and talents, and with our own knowledge and wisdom, by way of making our life whole, happy and fulfilled while we may as well share in the happiness of others, as we do what is noble, proper and just, and avoid what is evil, empowered by the truth in the words of God in Christ, that others may see the goodness in this sharing, done in the light of Jesus, devoid of any malice, conceit or deceit. we may us and our love ones more blessed.

Whether it comes with a cost or not, one may need to pay the other as due what two agreeing parties may consider of value off this forum.

It is the hope of this forum to provide our best possible ideas and solutions to queries and questions that may arise limited to making honest money on line and offline, always limited to this forum's concern or issue.

Guideline:

In order to put order and efficiency in the flow of this forum, may I suggest a short guideline, and that is:  to be as honest, respectful and concise or direct to the point as we can, and to link related queries to separate topics that may be created along the forum thread, and if possible, each response mentions the hubber's name or initials, to which his comment or response is addressed.

Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have seen the use of reddit and facebook, together with twitter to increase traffic on hub posts.  You may want to try this. to possibly increase traffic on your pages.

2. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lol Well, you failed at being either from the get go.

What do you suggest ATM, to increase traffic on line?  Do appreciate your focus my friend, and more on your objective views.

1. A Troubled Man profile image57

I don't think that will garner honesty and respect. How about first consult a dictionary to see exactly what those words mean, then get back to me when you're ready. smile

Just found my technology forum transferred under religion forum.  Fine, perhaps, it's the way hub pages works, and will take everything from here and keep the forum moving as we face the real challenges in life. 

Making money on line is just one of the means towards one's cause.  While money is not everything, we have to be honest enough to admit its usefulness, together with all other material things we may need, technology and science included, in order to prosper our ideals in life.

One has to be updated with the modern tools that man is faced to use to make more efficient his way of dealing with many challenges he may face, but always attuning himself with his Creator in every decision and action he may take for a better quality of life.

I firmly agree that one does not have to be rich materially in order to prosper his ideals in life, rather, spiritual growth should be foremost, and everything else follows.   

As in Matthew 6:33, Jesus said, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you as well."

Technology, science, money and other material things become the means, to satisfy end.

Thank you to hubpages staffers for realigning this forum, suddenly I felt more comfortable in this category.

Indeed, God moves in mysterious ways.

Yes, those are lofty noble ideas that simply don't have any relevancy in reality nor do they allow one to prosper ideals, quite the contrary. They do little more than inhibit one from thinking, providing purpose and having the initiative to make a better quality of life on their own without the need to "attune" themselves to ancient medieval beliefs.

Oh thank you, ATM, welcome back.  I appreciate your views. 

While I may opt to disagree with your opinion, you may be right in the aspect of developing own initiative, but as how I see things revolve in this life, even in making a decent income online, the more you are attuned to our true being, the more you may find true peace and happiness in your spirit, that no money can buy.

Attuning myself to the right ideals in Christ has given me the right perspective in facing online blogging and marketing challenges.

Skills take time to hone, but if you believe, Christ shows you the true path, doing it his way, not yours, and you'll be blessed.

How unfortunate. I deal with problems and issues myself rather than rely on ancient medieval myths.

No, I won't be blessed, I'd be deluding myself into believing I needed a crutch to get through life.

2. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image60
          Edwinoel Tanglaoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

For every problem comes an opportunity, as long as you have to will and the interest to reach your goals, and for me, as long as you put Jesus in your heart, you are already a winner.  And in my experience, I have seen so many good things and blessings in my life with my love ones, as I keep my passion in sharing what is true in God's words in Jesus.

I may have a seasonal job but blogging and attending to my ministry has opened my eyes further to the truth that it is not money that really makes one great in this life, rather, it's one's faith.  Now I am happy helping others in a home based business attuned to God's ways, and it has helped many on their financial woes. 

And in one's faith, in Jesus, everything comes in, be it material or spiritual, it's God's blessings, while you share your talents for God's greater glory.

3. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image60

Making good use of hub pages by signing up and creating on hubpost to promote your website may help.

Creating a link in your site to a hub post or any other related post on the web you may think as beneficial to you and your visitors may help increase traffic to your site.

The more you give value to others, the more you may be rewarded of the benefits you get from this sharing exercise.

Adding relevant links from helpful and public sharing sites on your posts, and adding a follow-up comment to introduce fresh and new insights to your post may help much in creating more interest to your hub.

But be wary not to over tag your hub or create too many links more than what hub pages allow.  The Table of Contents located on the right hand side of Hubpages HELP site, duly categorized per topic, may very well guide you with related answers to your queries, http://hubpages.com/faq/.

4. Edwinoel Tanglao profile image60

I want to share this hub by Sunasia which I find very useful for hubbers and writers on line, it may help increase traffic to your site.  Have fun while writing and hubbing.

Oh yes, this hub's title, Top 10 Hub Title Ideas for New Hubbers, http://sunasia22.hubpages.com/hub/Top-1 … tle-Ideas.

5. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I'm very confused by your whole post, but especially by this paragraph.  The "Religion and Philosophy" section has nothing to do with making money online, so why you'd make this statement I have no idea.  You don't earn any money from posting on the forums so I don't think you mean that either.

Absolutely, Marisa.  You're right.  You don't earn any money from posting on forums but leading people to your own philosophy may give them an idea of how you face the realities of life.  If you know that your life would only last until you earthly body dies, then you may want to see money and all material things in your life as your ultimate happiness.  But since I believe in the afterlife, and that Jesus is the only way to eternal life, I give more importance to pleasing him for we were 'all made through him' as in John 1:3.  Money and all other material things which will mean nothing to us especially when we die, as it is in our God given talents, may as well see the greater wisdom of using all these things for God's greater glory in Jesus, through loving God and and sharing this love with others.

I have seen this philosophy working for me, ever guided by the truth in what Jesus has said in Matthew 6:33, "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these will be added to you."  That in believing in Jesus, and in our faith and good works, we can better face the challenges in this world, and God in Jesus may bless us in all these, towards a better quality of life.  Spiritual health leads to physical health.  Using money to prosper God's will in us, attuned to his words and commands, we will always be a winner in Jesus.

Whatever money on line and off line we may honestly earn, done in his ways, these I consider his blessings, meant to be shared in the love of Him, in the love of our family, and community, or the economy as a whole.  Whatever we may earn may better be used for good and not for evil, for others as well, not for ourselves alone.

Did I answer your question?  Thanks for your views.

2. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

And apparently you've a lot to learn about writing. Probably more than I do. lol

Your initial paragraph is just one run along sentence and makes for poor reading. Secondly, you should also have learned by now that the religious(anything that touches on it) belongs in a religious forum thread, not where you located it.

You want to talk about Technology- Internet and the Web- Making Money on the Internet- Making Money on the Internet Online and Offline forum

Then do it without the lecture of your religious beliefs.

1. mischeviousme profile image60
      mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree. And would all of the christians stop being so candid with your beliefs? I do not mind sharing philosophy, but spouting scripture is getting old. I've heard it for thirty some odd years and none of what you say is original, unless your talking abot something else. Speak in your own words and many won't be so bothered by it.

Thank you for your views misch, but if citing God's words bothers you, I am saddened and I continue to pray that more people will accept the truth in them.  Doing our earthly and temporal chores should always be attuned to our Creator, not on evil.  Technology has become a gift from God.  It will never have prospered without it being his will in men because he moves in mysterious ways that human intelligence may not fathom because of the ego aspect of man in this life.  Only when you surrender yourself to the Lord that he will reveal more things that you may never have imagined in this life, through your spirit, as you become one in Christ.  Technology is an awesome gift to man and it will serve better its purpose being shared by everybody, for everybody, that many may benefit from its goodness.  And every time, we should avoid what is not of Christ, rather, be stronger in him once we become enlightened how technology and science may become a better medium for the love of man, not for the love of 'self' which the evil one tries to poison our minds with.  What greater value can you contribute to man if you continiue living this life mainly for your own self satisfaction where you may become an easy prey of evil where ego is and will always become his close ally.  Since God made us all, in Christ, all of us have been programmed to do his bidding and obey his commands and best, follow his words.  If not, it's is the evil virus that slowly creeps in our spirit, our heart and our body.  Does this make sense?

Well I respect your opinion Cagsil and thank you for your suggestions.  But I may just want to create a link and connection to my beliefs even when I may talk of material things.  I would rather use material things to what adheres to my belief my friend than be carried by the belief of others, as long as it benefits others in this life.  You have any suggestion on increasing traffic, will appreciate it, Cagsil.

1. Cagsil profile image71
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome.
        That's nice, but when it comes to an online forum, your religious beliefs have no place outside of the religious forums. Which was your first mistake and a common one that most religious make. This is a prime example of you(or anyone else) interjecting your beliefs into other people's life without it warranting any need to do so. They certainly don't need you to do it. You might feel the need to do it, but what you fail to realize, just like 99% of all other religious folk is that it's not wanted by other people. And it's down right disrespectful.

1. mischeviousme profile image60
          mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm starting to really like you Cags. You have a way with words and while they may seem disrespectful, are at least a genuine feeling and you don't use nonsense to say it.

If loving others through sharing is disrespectful, and gaining from it materially and beyond, I am confused what disrespect means for you my friends?

If one's self fulfillment may lead to others being guided to one's belief as true and noble, I myself am confused of your self conceived 'respectful ways?'

Nevertheless, I value what objective contribution you may have to prosper this topic, and for whatever it's worth, I respect your opinions.

Google has been a reliable source for me in educating newbies on web page building and they have free websites you may want to try.  You may want to learn from their free webinars on youtube.

Other interests?  As they say, just 'google it.'

2. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Suggestion one: don't write a post that will immediately get sidetracked into a discussion about religion

3. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 12 years ago

I am confused, what has making money on the internet got to do with religion?? Answers on a postcard please big_smile

1. TJenkins602 profile image61
      TJenkins602posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, some religions do teach about giving money to the poor. How can you give money if you are not making money...online LOL lol

4. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 12 years ago

Also a good way of increasing traffic, is to share your hubs on social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook etc. You could also post your hub links on forum discussions that relate to your hub topics. You can also search Q and A Sites such as yahoo Questions, and post a brief comment in the answer box along with your hub link, if it is relevant to the question being asked.

Great to hear this from you zoey.  What do you think of affiliate marketing?  Who and what do you recommend?

5. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Effective writing is about achieving your goals. So you need to decide, is your goal to talk about writing, or to Evangelize?

If believing in technology as a tool for man to be happier by means of following the very norms that the web teaches against abusive comments,  and spreading what is of value to others, then this is beyond evangelizing as it is one's own way of sharing with others about the essence of technology in this life and the truth there in that 'no technology becomes meaningful once we die.' 

It is only while we live that we may share in the goodness of technology.  And it is believing in its proper usage, the goodness of it being shared, while one may earn from it materially, may we not discount the greater earning one may derive from it spiritually, or from what may add to inner fulfillment, which becomes greater than what one may just see with his own eyes or may perceive with his own mind as the true creator of technology, as I truly believe, is God, man being just his instrument.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
        psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So evangalizing was your primary goal.

Any personal recommendation psy for effective writing? 

Btw, nice to see you back contributing, in your own unique way.

6. Astra Nomik profile image64
    Astra Nomikposted 11 years ago

Oops, I seem to be in the wrong forum area.

Thanks for hopping in Astra?  I am curious, you may want to share your own philosophy on this 'making money on line and off line' forum?  Have a nice day.

So far, I have seen my online hubs attuned to what I do in helping others survive this crisis.  I have seen the truth in investing money the right way than earning a small interest for your savings in the bank. 

There's no substitute to honest living while your spirit is filled with love for others, expressing without hesitation helpful ways they can live a quality way of life.  We are what are because of our decisions in life, but in Christ, we always win in both body and spirit, and he helps us get fulfilled in our dreams while we make others happy.  Pushing each other up is the best option, not pulling each other down.

7. profile image53
    nomansalehposted 10 years ago

The Internet makes money for you when you build something that is real and when it matters to people, there are many ways to get jobs online and being paid, people often get off side by reading stuff like " Earn thousands of dollars in a week, there are certainly many ways to Earn online money but they really need some hard work and you have to show your skills there.

By searching on the internet i found an amazing Free Ebook that describes 100 ways to get online money i recommend this book to every one who want to earn some money from internet.
    You may have a look 100ways.gr8.com

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)