Where was Jesus in the three days before He rose again?

Jump to Last Post 51-72 of 72 discussions (387 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 13 years ago

Exactly Jacobkuttyta

John 20:17
    Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

1. profile image53
      wezi viyuyiposted 10 years agoin reply to this

THE POST RESURRECTION APPEARANCES OF JESUS

The post resurrecction of Jesus can only be clearly understood from what is written in the book of Acts chapter one;1 The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, 2 Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 3 To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God: Acts 1:1-3   This scripture clearly tells us that Jesus was He gave commandments through the Holy Ghost to the Apostles and He appeared to them also alive, being seen of them forty days.

APPEARANCES OF JESUS IN THE FORM OF THE HOLY GHOST ON THE FIRST DAY WHICH WAS THE SAME FRIDAY HE WAS CRUCIFIED AND  RESURRECTED

There are two 'first days of the week' mentioned in the post resurrection appearances of Jesus.

(a)      First day of the week which was prophesied in the book of Daniel that Jesus shall confirm the covenant with many for one week an in the midst of the week shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease;  27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Dan 9:27

1.      Jesus first appeared in the form of the Holy Ghost in a vision to Mary Magdalene on the first day of Daniel's week.   Jesus's appearance to Mary in a vision is confirme in the book of Luke as follows;  22 Yea, and certain women also of our company made us astonished, which were early at the sepulchre; 23 And when they found not his body, they came, saying, that they had also seen a vision of angels, which said that he was alive. 24 And certain of them which were with us went to the sepulchre, and found it even so as the women had said: but him they saw not. Luke 24:22-24

It is written in the book of John that Mary Magdalene came early unto the sepulchre while it was yet dark;  1  The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. John 20:1

Mary Magdalene was among the women that were beholding the crucification of Jesus afar off;  55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: 56 Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedee's children. Matt 27:55-56   

When evening was come Joseph went to Pilate and begged the body of Jesus; 57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple: 58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered. 59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed. Matt 27:55-60

Joseph, the rich man of Arimathaea came to Pilate to beg for the body of Jesus after Jesus had already appeared to Mary Magdalene in the form of the Holy Ghost as He had already resurrected as it is written in the book of Matthew that;  50  Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Matt 27:50-53

The book of Mark also tells us that Jesus was risen early the first day of the week and appeared FIRST to Mary Magdalene;   9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils. Mark 16:9 

This appearance is were Jesus told Mary not to touch Him as He had not yet ascended unto His Father;   11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre, 12 And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. 13 And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. 14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. 15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master. 17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God. 18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.John 20:11-18

2.      The second appearance of Jesus to the disciples in the form of the Holy Ghost and on the same first day of Daniel"s week was in Galilee into amountain that Jesus appointed them were they were given the great commission;   16 Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, into a mountain where Jesus had appointed them. 17 And when they saw him, they worshipped him: but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matt 28:16-20 

The same appearance in the form of the Holy Ghost is also written in the book of Mark and so then after the Lord had spoken unto them, He was received up into heaven and sat on the right hand of God.  And they went forth and preached every where, the Lord working with them and confirming the word with signs following;    14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen. 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. 20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen. Mark 16:14-20

3.        The third appearance of Jesus to the disciples in the form of the Holy Ghost was at the sea of Tiberias and verse fourteen tells us that this is the third time that Jesus shewed Himself to His disciples after that He was risen from the dead;    1 After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself. 2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples. 3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing. 4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus. 5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No. 6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes. 7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea. 8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes. 9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread. 10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught. 11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken. 12 Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord. 13 Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise. 14 This is now the third time that Jesus shewed himself to his disciples, after that he was risen from the dead.   John 21:1-14

APPEARANCES OF JESUS IN THE FORM OF THE HOLY GHOST ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE WEEK (SUNDAY), AFTER SABBATH

1.         The three Gospels of Luke, Matthew and Mark record the appearances of Jesus upon the first day of the week(SUNDAY) after sabbath.

The book of Luke tells us that very early in the morning upon the first day of the week, the women came unto the sepulchre bringing spices which they had prepared;1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. 4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments: 5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead? 6 He is not here, but is risen: remember how he spake unto you when he was yet in Galilee, 7 Saying, The Son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again. 8 And they remembered his words, 9 And returned from the sepulchre, and told all these things unto the eleven, and to all the rest. 10  It was Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles. 11 And their words seemed to them as idle tales, and they believed them not. 12 Then arose Peter, and ran unto the sepulchre; and stooping down, he beheld the linen clothes laid by themselves, and departed, wondering in himself at that which was come to pass.

Luke 24:1-12

The book of Matthew clearly tells us that in the end of sabbath, as it began to dawn towards the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre;  1 In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. 2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow: 4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead men. 5 And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 6 He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 7 And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you. 8 And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word. 9 And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him. 10 Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me. Matt 28:1-10

The book of Mark tells us that when sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James and Salome bought sweet spices that they might come and anoint Him;

1 And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him. 2 And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. 3 And they said among themselves, Who shall roll us away the stone from the door of the sepulchre? 4 And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great. 5 And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted. 6 And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. 7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you. 8 And they went out quickly, and fled from the sepulchre; for they trembled and were amazed: neither said they any thing to any man; for they were afraid.Mark 16:1-8

2. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

He went for a walk on the beach with his bucket and spade in hand....

1. watchya profile image60
      watchyaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

And he did a lot of miracles with them ! tongue

3. waynet profile image68

Sandcastles for the crabs to live in.

No ! Something more 'special' tongue LOL

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Fish casserole!

You don't have much imagination, do you ?
          Are you sure you're a writer ?
          I wonder how you got your 1000fans. Bribes ? lol

4. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

indeed. oddly, believers today are doing exactly what the Hebrews did. They are holding onto a new law, a new set of rules, a new book.

I admire and understand the Hebrew position. Some were excited to be free of the Law -seeing the amazing benefit of faith/grace. Others were scared to death of losing all the promises and faux protection under the Law. So naturally, they resisted. They couldn't see that all those blessings without the rules gave them more then they could imagine. Believers are doing the same thing today. They may even go so far as to accept the gift, but never open it.
    The blessings of this gift outweigh any. period. They resist losing their jobs, houses, friends, family, everything- putting that new burden of proof on their shoulders, cling to the texts, put ashes on their heads and mourn: crying out to God. The extreme opposite is they go off in every direction looking for the (spiritual) water trough that was right in front of them and end up drinking dirty water from potholes made by others before them.

okay,okay, I'll stop here... smile

5. profile image0

This was all speaking of the laws that didn't mean much like Circumcision, keeping a certain day for the Sabbath.
    It WAS NOT speaking of the ten commandments.

It is not OK to kill or steal or anything else that takes away from or hurts people without a cause.

Matthew 12:12
    How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

He is saying here that when we do good for someone or something it is not held against if we do break a law, ie to save someone's life

Matthew 23:23
    Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Matthew 5:19
    Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the

But I forgot you are followers of Paul.
    You should probably read Acts again to see how Paul started twisting the law. Starting at the 15th chapter and on if you don't want to read it all.

1. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not for nothing, you seem oddly driven/obsessed with discrediting a former Hebrew professor/teacher of the entire law -the actual ten commands given + the additional rules subjected by men and well noted zealot of it, who lived 1900 years ago.
      If you can prove the validity of the law over grace today, then by all means, let us see it clearly. I am certainly not opposed to that.

6. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Where was Jesus in the three days before He rose again?

Hi friends

Jesus never rose again from the dead; as he never died on the Cross. Jesus died in India at the age of 120/125 a very peaceful and natural death and would only rise again on the Judgement Day as we can see him answering to the questions of the Creator- God Allah YHWH:

[5:117] And when Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, ‘Take me and my mother for two gods beside Allah?’”, he will answer, “Holy art Thou. I could never say that to which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is only Thou Who art the Knower of hidden things.
    [5:118] “I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me — ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou hast been the Watcher over them; and Thou art Witness over all things.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=114

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. Judah's Daughter profile image78
      Judah's Daughterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Islam is the antithesis of Christianity, as you probably know...since you're quoting from extra-Biblical material (the Qur'an), did you know that fallen angels are also called Watchers? (Book of Enoch)  I am a peaceful Bible-believing child of God.

1. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend Judah's Daughter

I don't agree with you.

There are no fallen angels; angels obey all the commandments of the Creator-God Allah YHWH; so they don't fall. It is only the Devil or Satan who falled meaning he did not obey commandement of  God Allah YHWH; those human being who followe Satan, they also fall from the status they could have achieved if they had followed God Allah YHWH.

Sometimes Bible fails to mentions things correctly for obvious reasons.

Thanks

1. profile image0

So what about the 1/3 that joined Lucifer and made war against Michael? Who went down to know the daughters of men and formed a race of giants, destroyed in the flood and reserved to everlasting fire? That is not from bible, it is from Talmud and the book of Enoch.

Sometimes peaceful stereotypes become dangerously over expressive and cause one to lose out on many joyful things.

1. profile image51

Hi friend Twenty One Days

No such war ever happened literally. Did it ever happen?

Wars are fought in this world; not in the heaven. And for what?

Thanks

1. profile image0

then why/where do these giants come?
              and why were the women of men defiled by them?
              also, why is it said they taught men to use the elements?
              surely you know this? For Enoch and many others testify to it. Surely you would not call Enoch a liar, since all the ancients testified of it also.

1. profile image51

I never said Enoch was a lier; it could be the mistake of the scribes, whatever.

Thanks

1. profile image0

You are quick, paarsurrey, though your wisdom in the Spirit is questionable.

good night...

1. profile image51

How could you say that?

Thanks

2. Judah's Daughter profile image78

If you have a Bible, read Revelation 12:7-9.  If you don't, I will copy the verses here: "And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.  And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him."  Does the Qur'an advocate deception for religious cause?

1. profile image51

No friend; there is no such verse in Quran.

If you know; kindly quote the text of the verse with the contxt which usually consists of five preceding and five following verses.

Thanks

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers."  The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit.  If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

1. profile image51

It is an incorrect translation; the correct one is as follows:

[3:53] And when Jesus perceived their disbelief, he said, ‘Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah?’ The disciples answered, ‘We are the helpers of Allah. We have believed in Allah. And bear thou witness that we are obedient.
                [3:54] ‘Our Lord, we believe in that which Thou hast sent down and we follow this Messenger. So write us down among those who bear witness.’
                [3:55] And they planned, and Allah also planned; and Allah is the Best of planners.
                [3:56] When Allah said, ‘O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear thee from the charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.
                [3:57] ‘Then as for those who disbelieve, I will punish them with a severe punishment in this world and in the next, and they shall have no helpers.
                [3:58] ‘And as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their full rewards. And Allah loves not the wrongdoers.’
                [3:59] That is what We recite unto thee of the Signs and the wise Reminder.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=49

Please see the verse [3:55] "And they planned, and Allah also planned; and Allah is the Best of planners." correctly translated.

Thanks

http://www.douknow.net/is_deception.htm  We are getting way off topic of this thread ~~~~~

2. profile image0
                  Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Isn't that funny that the Quarn calls him Jesus
                  When the Christians became a religion they were Greek people
                  and called him Ii̱soús
                  It wasn't until it was translated into English was he called Jesus.
                  What this tells me is that the Quran was written to incite the Muslims against the Christian. If the Quran were ancient it wouldn't use an English name for Yahshua.

If the Quran was real it would say Yahshua or Ii̱soús since Jesus is an English name,

Wake up, your Quran is a fake,

The Torah has been around for centuries.

Stop trying to turn people to your Quran. I don't know anyone who wants it.

1. profile image51

Hi friend Deborah Sexton

It is not funny in the least; Quran mentions his name Essa in Arabic and his mother's name as Maryam; only for the understanding of the English speaking people , the translators translate it Jesus and Mary.

Thanks

2. Jerami profile image58
            Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Acording to that verse that you have just quoted you have proven my point that I have been trying to make.

Satan was cast out of heaven and he deceived the WHOLE  WORLD. He did do it.  Are You a part of that world?    I am. 
            So,...   we have been deceived.  We have been deceived..

I have written that a 1000 times and now I understand.
            We have been deceived.

Jerami, the devil deceives.  If you reject Christ for any reason, you have given in to the devil's deceipt.  Christ is the truth, which is the opposite of lies.  If you have the Spirit of Christ (the Spirit of Truth) in you, you will not be deceived.  Consider Jesus' words in Mark 13:22 "for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect."  Who are the elect?  The saved.  Take the Bible for what it says.  Study the best you can and rely on the Lord for understanding; not men.

1. Jerami profile image58

Judah's Daughter said  ..
                   Consider Jesus' words in Mark 13:22 "for false Christs and false prophets will arise, and will show signs and wonders, in order to lead astray, if possible, the elect."
                =====================================================
                   After about 1900 years of trial and error Satan has gotten better in his deception than anyone can imagine.  And mankind’s resistance has gotten weaker.

In fact even the very elect might be deceived.
                It is possible that even while in their strongest hour even the very elect might be decieved.   
                    Now that is a scary thought.
                    I wouldn't want to apply any kind of personal interpretation of nuthin. 

If it says Jesus said, I don't care what anyone else says I'd believe what Jesus said.  Nothing against the disciples....or any one else ...   But I believe what Jesus said above anything anyone else even that which  the disciples is said to have said.   
                   But that's just me.

1. profile image51

Hi friend Jerami

I agree with you.

But believe me, there is only one sentence in the Bible which Jesus spoke.

Thanks

2. Judah's Daughter profile image78

Galatians 1:8 "But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!"  Adhere to what the Bible says ~ especially, the New Covenant and the Lord's Apostles.  Don't add to or take away from it, and just know that simple salvation is knowing that Jesus came to us, born of the Holy Spirit through the Virgin Mary for the purpose of nailing our SIN to the cross; that He rose again on the third day; that anyone and everyone who believes that He is the only Way to the Father (believing means to entrust our spiritual well-being to Him); loves God with all his/her heart and loves his/her neighbor as him/herself, will be SAVED.  1 Cor 2:2 "For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified."  Amen :-)

7. profile image0
    sandieganlizposted 13 years ago

'Geez-sus!!! Help us here in this forum, for your sake!!!'

Well, I tried to read all the comments posted here. It is clear many do not agree, nor do many appear open-minded. But, I'm not leaving a comment to point fingers.

I do agree with the controversy of the "three days." Seems to be a timing issue there, soooo...perhaps one may ask Jesus in the afterlife, if he or she makes it to heaven...if that is his/her belief.

I just have to say this:

no matter what spiritual belief one has, one DIES. Where he or she goes after may be up to him or her, or another. And, I'm not merely talking about burial of the physical body. As far as spiritual belief, though, seems to be a lot of literature and/or recordings which summon a belief of a spiritual being/presence.

Just to lightly brush on the issue!

Thanks!

1. profile image51

Hi friend sandieganliz

Jesus is no god; so he cannot help you; he was as he stated a Son of Adam; he himself needed help from the Creator-God Allah YHWH. It is for this that Jesus prayed to God Allah YHWH to save his life, the whole night before Jews put him on the Cross.

Thanks

1. profile image0
        sandieganlizposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I believe in Jesus Christ as a person whom endured great pain for his beliefs, whether he was chosen as a demonstration or not, by a *higher power.*

Needless to say, I didn't call on him to help me here. I put "Geez" as an expression followed by a word-ending to suggest that if Jesus, as a spirit, could read this forum, he should, in order to clarify the misinterpretations and beliefs of some... but, by no means, do I suggest he strike down--or around--and actually help me or any of the people here...in real life, as God. Ha ha ha! (Though, I do believe he has a lot of God/Allah/Creator form.)

I firmly believe there are many prophets out there, prior & presently, just like I believe there is true Evil and true Good which exist here & in the spirit world.

Thanks, paarsurrey!

1. profile image51

Hi friend sandieganliz

Jesus died a natural and peaceful death in Kashmir, India; he no longer reads our posts in this forum or elsewhere.

Thanks

1. profile image0

You've said this over and over trying to brain wash everyone
            No one believes it because it isn't true.
            So typing this again would be futile.

1. profile image51

Hi friend Deborah Sexton

Truth remains as fresh as ever. Whenever the same subject would be discussed; the same ideas have to be given.There are no two truths; so there is no choice except to present the same. It is but obvious.

Thanks

1. profile image0

You said the same things in this thread 6 times.

We've heard you and we don't believe you, The Torah & O.T, prophesied he would die

1. profile image51

Hi friend Deborah Sexton

Please don't be angry. I am just expressing my faith. Jesus did no die on Cross; he died later in India.

The whole creed of "Christian myth" stems from this single, lone and false claim that "Jesus died a cursed death on Cross".
                  Paul ,the founder of this "Christian myth"; himself admitted it and said if it is proved false, Christianity is futile.

It is therefore very natural that whenever any discussion on a Christian topic would be done; this issue would be in the center.

If the Christians accept whole heartedly that Jesus did not die a cursed death on the Cross; I don't need to mention about Jesus' natural and peaceful death in India and or his being buried there.

Please don't take it to be personal; as long as this issue would be in the center; the other one depending on it would have to be mentioned.

I don't think there is any other solution. Don't you believe in the freedom of though? I think you believe.

Have a heart please; you are a good friend

Thanks

It's not your fault; you have been deceived by Satan, aka Allah, the Greatest of Deceivers.  How does that feel to you?  I think you should respect the fact that only Muslims believe what you do and this thread is about Jesus' death ~ so your comments only offend those who believe the Bible as deeply as you believe your Qur'an.

2. profile image0

_____________________________________________________________
                    Sorry, but you're wrong. Paul had no influence over the Old Testament.
                    And the righteous Prophet Isaiah prophesied of Yahshua and said:

Isaiah 7:13-14
                    13. And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
                    14.Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

Isaiah 9:6
                    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,.

Paul did not write all of the New Testament. Yahshua's birth, life and death is in the Gospels of Matthew, Mark Luke and John. Paul did not write these.

You're wrong once again!

2. Vladimir Uhri profile image61
                Vladimir Uhriposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sir you do not have any idea why Jesus called Himself Son of man (as you said son of Adam). It was legal purpose. Legally He was able to justify man as a man since animals were not sufficient to resolve the sin of Adam, It must be full man to do it. Animals did not sin then they only temporarily covered up sin until Jesus came. Jesus is Son of Living God. He died for all of us including Muslims. Then you have to receive it by faith and you receive pardon.
                Muslims do not have anything for redemption. They are lost and have to go to Jesus for help.

Everybody be intellectualizing way too much.

Ya gotta understand as a little child would.

Back up in the mountains we call that spinning your wheels.

2. profile image51

Hi friend  Vladimir Uhri

I have read the Catholic Bible and Protestant Bibles from cover to cover and if it mentions thing correctly then I think I conveyed to you correctly.

What is your denomination by the way?

Thanks

1. profile image0

Your wrong...regardless of what belief system.
                    You get confused about what we mean on the forums so why do you think you understand the Bible?
                    The Catholic and Protestant Bible is the same except the Catholics kept some writings that the other Churches didn't.
                    Yahshua was not a son of Adam.

2. profile image0

According To the Bible.
                    Yahshua was a descendant of David only through Mary. Although Joseph and Mary were both suppose to be descendants.

The Shekhinah spoke the word and Yahshua leaped into Mary.
                    God created the Universe through the spoken word.

No, Yah did not have sex with Mary. In case you're going to say something like that.

If you had really read the Bible the way you say you have, you would know this.

2. someonewhoknows profile image73
            someonewhoknowsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have heard this story about Jesus being cruxified along with two others on a cross.This was a result of an order from a roman ruler or military leader to cruxify more than just these  three men .These three cruxified men had a friend in the roman military who upon hearing of the cruxifiction of his three friends made a plea to let them live to his superior who was a roman leader,whereupon they were let down from their crosses to be tended to.Two of them died but Jesus lived.Apparently Jesus did travel and did end up in India where he died.He also was married and had children.The story made reference to Jesus having abilities as a result of his being cruxified.But he did not die from it.According to the story.It's possible that the story we read in the bible concerning this series of events was removed or not recorded.The story we read in the bible could very well have been embellished in order to get more followers.I have would have reservations concerning any story that I personally wasn't personally present to record.But ,anything is possible.Even stories about Mohamad which I've heard concerning his character etc.

1. profile image0

Hogwash!

1. someonewhoknows profile image73

Deborah , I'm not saying that I know for sure what happened.I wasn't there.Then I wasn't there to witness anything.Don't take my comments about a story to be fact.So,me one who knows?

Just musing about a story I've heard about that's all!

8. waynet profile image68

He was on the toilet...must have been that curry in India!

9. waynet profile image68

He decided to do a barbecue, but all he had was bread and water.....and so he did his magic tricks and then got drunk and ate too much and then the others ate his body of wine and fish and all that jazz and they all had the runs afterwards!

1. profile image0

He wasn't you anyway.

10. profile image0

The writer of the Quran was a false prophet. He was just a man and died. He did nothing but lead his people to hate Christians because he did.
    He did not die for his people.
    He called those who refused to think like him infidels and said it was OK to kill them. He did not know Allah Or IHVH. He was the infidel, because he taught hate and murder.

Yahshua taught LOVE and said not to kill.
    Which one do you want to follow? A killer or a Righteous man?

I am a peaceful Infidel and proud of it.

1. someonewhoknows profile image73

I hear where your coming from ,but you don't seem to understand the meaning of the word infidel. Even Jesus told a protitute to change her ways.That doesn't mean he didn't love her.Just that she should change her way of living for the good of everyone involved.

Jesus was said to ministering to the lost souls in hell while he was out of his body.

1. profile image0

I know the meaning of infidel. This wasn't for you,
        It means someone who either doesn't believe in religion or someone who believes another religion different from your own.
        Which is what the Muslims believe.

You obviously did know where I was coming from.

It is so easy to have a slip of the tongue, and I hope this was one. Depends upon perspective I guess.
            I thought Infidel from the Hebrew prospective was anyone who did not believe in God; The God of Abraham,

To believe in the religion I think was a slip of the tongue.

Cause that is what too many people today are doing. 
            To me that would clasify as being an infidel. To believe in a religion?? who speaks well of the God of Abraham or not.

1. profile image0

What slip of the tongue?

From the dictionary
            infidel |ˈinfədl; -ˌdel|
            noun chiefly archaic
            a person who does not believe in religion or who adheres to a religion other than one's own : [as plural n. ] ( the infidel) they wanted to secure the Holy Places from the infidel.
            adjective
            adhering to a religion other than one's own : the infidel foe.
            ORIGIN late 15th cent.: from French infidèle or Latin infidelis, from in- ‘not’ + fidelis ‘faithful’ (from fides ‘faith,’ related to fidere ‘to trust’ ). The word originally denoted a person of a religion other than one's own, specifically a Muslim (to a Christian), a Christian (to a Muslim)

I think that you misunderstood my question??
              A Infidel is anyone that does not believe in Religion?
              Or an infidel is anyone that doesn't believe in the same God?
              I think to believe in the religion is wrong.
              This is different than believing in a God?

From the dictionary definition a Baptist would think the Church of Christ members are infidels.

You may be right as to what a dictionary says.
              but did the dictionary give an accurate definition?????

1. profile image0

Read the Dictionary meaning.

To be an infidel is to not have a religion or to be of another religion
                The same meaning Muslims put on Christians.

They both believe in God. The Muslims say they are infidels because they are Christian

I got the definition from my computer dictionary and posted it above..did you read it?

Disagree with the dictionary and not me.

I really wasn't argueing with you.

You really do not understand what I said.

We realy can know things with out first reaing it first in a book 
                     Depends upon what book we read as to what we believe??????

Not me !!!!!

2. profile image0

YES IT DID

Does a Christian believe in God? Does a Muslim?

So we see it is someone of a different religion

COMMON SENSE

11. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Last time I checked a day had 24 hours. lol

1. profile image0

and how many hours does a night have?
      good job, buddy; two thumbs way up! big_smile

12. profile image0

And by the way my tongue doesn't slip!

From the dictionary
    infidel |ˈinfədl; -ˌdel|
    noun chiefly archaic
    a person who does not believe in religion or who adheres to a religion other than one's own : [as plural n. ] ( the infidel) they wanted to secure the Holy Places from the infidel.
    adjective
    adhering to a religion other than one's own : the infidel foe.
    ORIGIN late 15th cent.: from French infidèle or Latin infidelis, from in- ‘not’ + fidelis ‘faithful’ (from fides ‘faith,’ related to fidere ‘to trust’ ). The word originally denoted a person of a religion other than one's own, specifically a Muslim (to a Christian), a Christian (to a Muslim)

13. profile image0

From the dictionary

Day |dā|
    noun
    1 a period of twenty-four hours as a unit of time, reckoned from one midnight to the next, corresponding to a rotation of the earth on its axis.

14. watchya profile image60
    watchyaposted 13 years ago

And I thought Man invented time to enslaved themselves ! lol

1. profile image0

Men invented clocks
      Time has probably always existed.

Man goes with the clock. No Man, no clock.
        Time goes with the clock. No clock, no time.

1. profile image0

cool

2. profile image0

Tell that to an Astronomer.
          Tell it to the ones who set the world clock to the timing of an atom.
          Tell it to the Hubble that shows time in action way before the earth was formed.

All Man made ! lol

So time in action before Earth was formed ?? yikes

Time is a mirage.

1. profile image0

You are a mirage. Your education is iffy too.

lol

Poor me! I don't have an education ! OOOHHHH!

Time is still a mirage.

lol

1. Cagsil profile image70
                  Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Actually, you would be wrong.

Time is not a mirage.

Time is a partial aspect of reality, which DOES exists, whether or not, you think it does.

Reality exists free of thought, desire, will or wishes.

What a philosopher !

I don't buy it ! lol

2. profile image0

She, probably thinks a tree that falls in the woods, doesn't make a sound if no one is there to hear it.

2. waynet profile image68
                waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mirage
                Time is a mr miagi

15. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

roll

16. waynet profile image68

He was smoking a dope pipe with his homeys!

17. mrpopo profile image72
    mrpopoposted 13 years ago

Hmm, I don't know.

I'm gonna have to hope that if a perfect being exists out there (or within, for that matter) he/she/it is reasonable enough to recognize my faults and to help me learn from them, not punish me for having them.

The question then becomes irrelevant.

18. profile image0
    fierycjposted 13 years ago

simple answer...hell is a supernatural realm...you would spend 2 seconds in hell, while on earth it would seem like 2 hrs...the scriptures says he didnt spend time there at all, all he did was go down there, and take the keys of hell and death...that shouldnt take 10 minutes tops..or even seconds to Divinity, but to humans on Earth, it took 3 days...simple as that. now quit arguing  and blaspheming and go back to writing hubs, I got work to do.

19. profile image0
    brotheryochananposted 11 years ago

First off, where do peoples bodies go when they die? To the grave.
    Jesus repeatedly said the sign of the prophet jonas... buried for 3 days... Jesus went to the grave and laid dead as all people do. Then he rose, went to a few chosen saints who were resurrected just after jesus, jesus being the first fruit.
    The whole of the OT says that death is final and then the judgment. No one knows anything when they die until they are resurrected. So there is no preaching to the dead in hell, hades or anywhere. They are dead and then the judgment.
    What would jesus gain preaching to the dead in hades.. will his preaching reverse their lifestyles, will it moot judgment? Can they then enter into eternal life?
    Rubbish doctrine.

20. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 11 years ago

62brotheryochanan wrote   
        Jesus was sent to the Jewish nation,
    =-=-=-=
    me ...       And according to the Jewish text, no other nation was mentioned.  So therefore  ...   God must not have spoken to other Nations ....   unless we read those texts written by people from "That" nation.   According to their texts .  their message was about the same but not exastly.
    \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
         The OT tells us that specifically as does the NT.. Jesus' intent was to ascend to the father after his resurrection "to sit on the right hand of God",  that is stated in the OT and the NT also.
    There is no reason that Jesus would go to india.
    =-=-=-
        There is no reason  for Jesus to go to India according to the information included within the message given to the Jewish people.    But there is no reason to believe that because it wasn't included  that it didn't happen.   "IF" Jesus did go to india? I wonder how much he mentioned the Hebrew people while in india.     "IF" he didn't ?   this would be reason enough for the Indian people to think that the Jewish message is wrong.     
      That train of thought works both ways.   
    = - = -=

1. profile image0
      brotheryochananposted 11 years agoin reply to this

its whatever to think about what ifs', but we need to stick to what dids'

21. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 11 years ago

Three days...Here's what I don't get.If Jesus was God and Jesus was crucified and died for three days...then God died for three days?...and if that's true...who was running the universe for those three days?Couldn't have been us!We don't even understand the universe let alone being able to run it...So Who was driving the car when Jesus/God bailed for three days....Hmm,must of been the Devil huh...except...that would be rude cause didn't Jesus/God descend into hell while he was dead?...I heard the Devil is a real good host and I don't think he would pass up the chance to hang out with Jesus/God do you?

1. Zelkiiro profile image87
      Zelkiiroposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Think of it like this: God is Dugtrio. One of the three Digletts that make up Dugtrio decided to go to Kanto and die for our sins, and three days later, the little Diglett returned to his duty as being part of the Dugtrio.

2. profile image0
      brotheryochananposted 11 years agoin reply to this

There's a thing called omniscience. God is everywhere all at the same time, giving himself a full picture of what is going on. Jesus body died and was lain in the grave and that is the point. This doesn't mean that God simply stopped being. God was still active. The scriptures say, from so very long ago, "that you will not suffer your holy one to see corruption" - pertaining to the burial of Jesus. Jesus did not see corruption, he was risen just like so many predictions said would happen and God resumed his mission.

22. profile image53
    wezi viyuyiposted 10 years ago

Hi there,

My name is wezi viyuyi from Lusaka, Zambia
    weziviyuyi@gmail.com

I just read an article on the three days and three nights of Jesus burial in the heart of the earth and would  humbly like to share my understanding of it by the grace of God.
    Please do respond after going through it even correcting me were I have gone off course.  I shall greatly appreciate your comments whether positive or negative.   Thanks.

UNDERSTANDING THE THREE DAYS AND THREE NIGHTS BURIAL IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH

It is written in the book of Matthew that from carrying away ito Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations meaning that the 70 years of desolation was fulfilled unto Christ;  and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations. Matt 1:17

If we multiply 14 generations by 30 we get 420 years.   Then 420 years divided by 6 gives us exactly 70 years that ended with the coming of Christ's ministry which was three and half years or 1260 days.

The accomplishment of the 70 yrs took place during the 3 days and 3 nights burial of Jesus in the heart of the earth

The accomplishment of the 70 yrs of desolation of Jerusalem took place during the three days and three nights Jesus was buried in the heart of the earth as He mentioned in the book of Matthew that;40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. Matt 12:40

Jesus also mentioned that the queen of the south shall rise up in the judgement with this generation.  The queen of the south mentioned here is illustrative of Mystery Babylon;42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. Matt 12:40

The LORD spoke through Jeremiah that when seventy years are accomplished, He will punish the King of Babylon and that nation for their iniquity and the land of the Chaldeans;12 And it shall come to pass, when seventy years are accomplished, that I will punish the king of Babylon, and that nation, saith the Lord, for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans, and will make it perpetual desolations. Jer 25:12

The three days and three nights in the heart of the earth concerns the spiritual destruction of the daughter of Zion(the two witnesses).   The daughter of zion has everything to do with the bodily temple of Jesus as He mentioned in the book of John that ...destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up But He spoke of the temple of His body;  19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? 21 But he spake of the temple of his body. 22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said. John 2:18-22 (KJV)

The destruction of the Temple of Jesus body started with the annoiting which the woman poured on Jesus's head when He sat at meat in Simon's house and Jesus told His disciples that He was being annoited for burial;6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat. 8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste? 9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor. 10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. 11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. 12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. 13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her. Matt 26:6-13 

The heart of the earth that Jesus spoke about was not His burial in the grave, but was his spiritual burial in the great city that is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt.   According to the book of Revelation chapter 11,  the two witnesses which are the two olive trees(House of Juda and House of Israel) and the two candlesticks (Prophets and the Apostles) were given power to prophesy for 1260 days.  When they finished their testimony, the beast that ascended out of the bottomless pit made war against them and killed them and their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city spiritually called Sodom and Egypt;3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. 7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. Rev 11:3-11  The book of Revelation chapter 11 referrs to the heart of the earth as the great city which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt where also our Lord was crucified.

The book of Revelation chapter 17 referrs to the beast that killed the two witnesses as the beast that was and is not and this beast concerns Lucifer and his the false prophet; 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev 17:7-8

Chapter 19 of the book of Revelation tells us that the beast(Lucifer) was taken and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him and were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone;  20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:19-20

The 3 days and 3 nights burial of Jesus in the heart of the earth from the Song of Solomon

The book of first Kings tells us that Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country and all the wisdom of Egypt.   He spoke three thousand proverbs and his sogs were a thousand and five.   He spoke of trees, from the cedar tree that is in Lebanon even unto thehyssop that springs out of the wall.  He spoke of beasts, and of fowl, of creeping things and of fishes;   And Solomon's wisdom excelled the wisdom of all the children of the east country, and all the wisdom of Egypt. 31 For he was wiser than all men; than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, and Chalcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol: and his fame was in all nations round about. 32 And he spake three thousand proverbs: and his songs were a thousand and five. 33 And he spake of trees, from the cedar tree that is in Lebanon even unto the hyssop that springeth out of the wall: he spake also of beasts, and of fowl, and of creeping things, and of fishes. 34 And there came of all people to hear the wisdom of Solomon, from all kings of the earth, which had heard of his wisdom. 1 Kings 4:29-34

Our Lord Jesus Christ gave us a hint of Solomon's wisdom when He told the Pharisees and Scribes that the queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation and shall condemn it, for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon;40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. 42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. Matt 12:40-42

The queen of the south is Mystery Babylon and she is described in the book of Song of Songs as the fairest among women;  7 Tell me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon: for why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions? 8 If thou know not, O thou fairest among women, go thy way forth by the footsteps of the flock, and feed thy kids beside the shepherds' tents. 9 I have compared thee, O my love, to a company of horses in Pharaoh's chariots. 10 Thy cheeks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold. 11 We will make thee borders of gold with studs of silver. Song 1:7-10

The queen of the south then explains how Jesus was buried in the heart of the earth on the first day.  How when Jesus was sitted at his tabel(at meat in Simon's house) her spikenard sent forth the smell there of and her well beloved became like a bundle of myrrh unto her and he shall lie all night between her breast which is presumably the heart of the earth;12 While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof. 13 A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts. 14 My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi. 15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes. 16 Behold, thou art fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green. 17 The beams of our house are cedar, and our rafters of fir.  Song 1:2-17     The vineyards of Engedi are the vine of Sodom and fields of Gomorrah whose grapes are of gall and their clusters are bitter and are laid up in store for the King;  32 For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah: their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter: 33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps. 34 Is not this laid up in store with me, and sealed up among my treasures? Deut 32:32-34

The first day of Jesus burial in the heart of the earth is also explained in the book of Psalms were it is written concerning Jesus that God has annoited him with the oil of gladness above his fellows.   Kings daughters are among the honourable women and upon Jesus right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir;6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. 7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. 8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad. 9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir. Psalms 45:6-8

The queen instructs the daughter of Tyre to forget her people and fathers house for the King shall greatly desire her beauty for He is the Lord so worship Him.   The daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift even the rich(the disciples) among the people shall intreat her favour.  The Kings daughter is all glorious within, her clothing is of gold.   She shall be brought unto the King with gladness and rejoicing they shall enter into the Kings palace;10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house; 11 So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him. 12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour. 13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold. 14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee. 15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace. 16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth. 17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever. Psalms 45:6-17

The daughter of of Tyre was prophesied in the book of Isaiah that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years according to the days of King of Babylon and after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot.  The LORD shall hire her and she shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth.  And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the LORD;

15 And it shall come to pass in that day, that Tyre shall be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king: after the end of seventy years shall Tyre sing as an harlot. 16 Take an harp, go about the city, thou harlot that hast been forgotten; make sweet melody, sing many songs, that thou mayest be remembered. 17 And it shall come to pass after the end of seventy years, that the Lord will visit Tyre, and she shall turn to her hire, and shall commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world upon the face of the earth. 18 And her merchandise and her hire shall be holiness to the Lord: it shall not be treasured nor laid up; for her merchandise shall be for them that dwell before the Lord, to eat sufficiently, and for durable clothing. Isaiah 23:15-18

It is also written in the book of Mathew about the woman that annoited Jesus for burial of the three days and three nights.  When Jesus was at meat in the house of Simon, a woman with very precious ointment came and poured it on his head .  when the disciples saw it, they had indignation, but when Jesus understood he told the disciples that the woman poured this ointment on His body His burial.  Wherever the gospel shall be preached in the whole world, this woman shall be told for a memorial of her; 6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, 7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat. 8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste? 9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor. 10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. 11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. 12 For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. 13 Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.Matt 26:6-13

The song of Solomom comprehensively describes the events of each day by ending with a quote notifying that the three days and three nights in the heart of the earth are not yet over.   Three times it is written in the book of Songs that the queens love must not be woken up until He please and these quotes referr to the three days and three nights the King was buried in the heart of the earth; 

a.        7 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. Song 2:7

b.        5 I charge you, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, by the roes, and by the hinds of the field, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, till he please. Song 3:5

c.        4 I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please. Song 8:4

Therefore the three days and three nights entail the three days the Lord Jesus went through torture to the day He was hanged on the tree which was the third day of His burial in the heart of the earth.   According to the book of Revelation chapter 11, the King pleased to awake after three days and an half; 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. 11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. Rev 11:8-11

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)