Nice email I got from JohnM

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (43 posts)
  1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

JohnM, Hubber.

Through HubPages mail:

your a idiot and a waste of air, you should go jump into one of your lakes

As far as I know, I've never talked to him...

1. profile image0
      fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So he doesn't like you. Stop whining. Suck it up. Remember that golden piece of advice you gave me.

2. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well if hes reading mail me you coward instead of a nice lady, I loves ya UW, the guy just aint got the brains to get yer quick wit !

3. my-success-guru profile image56
      my-success-guruposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Other than that I hope everyone is having a great day!

4. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh Susan, what a drag. You did right by reporting the twit. Cheer up and enjoy our fabulous weather. Have a great weekend.
      zs

2. lrohner profile image68
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

Wow! Some people are just out of control here. Sorry you got that, UW.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Someone abusing the HubPages mail system is not like someone complaining about losing fans...

1. profile image0

I never complained of such. I just think its karma getting back at you. You're awfully rude to me every time you get a chance. I thought you had changed, but I was wrong. So you just suck it up, get used to someone hating and abusing you all the damn time! Its life!

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
        Eric Graudinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look in the mirror, Sunshine.
        If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

You have responded with extreme rudeness towards me because I wrote about something that you don't think exists.
        This is despite overwhelming, independent evidence that what I wrote about is true.

(sorry for this interruption. I'll now resume my practice of totally ignoring you. Except that I'll be reporting your posts to HubPages if you continue in the same manner. Think about the things you wrote. There's probably sufficient grounds in your rants and tirades against me for Hubpages to ban you.
        Have a nice day smile)

1. profile image0

You published crap about my country, and despite the fact that I live there and have been to the exact place you mentioned, you still kept going and wouldn't listen. Who does that for heaven's sake! You still better apologize for all that! You wanna report me, well, make my day. I'll be happy to be banned for none other reason than for defending my country. I'll be like a friggin patriotic hero, ha!

2. profile image0

I never complained of such. I just think its karma getting back at you. You're awfully rude to me every time you get a chance. I thought you had changed, but I was wrong. So you just suck it up, get used to someone hating and abusing you all the damn time! Its life!

Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look...you have to understand the difference between teasing and abuse. You really need to get a sense of humour and stop taking things so seriously.

You did, you wanted to know what people left your fan club. And I, and others told you not to make such a big deal about it.

Believe it or not, I am not a rude person...

1. profile image0

Nobody left my fan club. I was just making a suggestion in the damn thread. You had to go talking all tough and phony like. Are you kidding me? Its like you've got a thorn for me or something. Get over yourself. Not everybody is supposed to like you. And with that pissy character of yours, I imagine lots of those emails will be coming. You just wait and see.

Fine, I won't respond to anything you say again.

If you read other threads I do tease other people. This thread is starting to turn to abuse. You might want to study what I have said and what you have just said to me and ask yourself who is abusing and threatening who.

2. anjalichugh profile image69
            anjalichughposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cool down fierycj: I hope these smiles help you calm down. Picture these as cool splashes of water. smile smile smile  smile  smile

1. profile image0

Anjali, you're a Queen.

3. Lady_E profile image62
            Lady_Eposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't like to see friends upset, particularly if they're all hot and bothered. In one of your postings, you wrote your soulmate is already married to Brad Pitt.

So, I've had a word with Brad and he has released his beloved to spend the evening with you.  I will be quiet on HP today as I will be babysitting the kids. I'm sure you'll be totally relaxed. I've asked her to cast a "calming spell" on you.  Enjoy and no Hanky Panky! Remember, she's married.

http://www.mycoolthing.com/images/sexy-angelina-jolie.jpg

4. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

WELL... You Know he can't spell.. so clearly you can't take him seriously! big_smile

smile

Oh well, it's reported...out of my hands smile

5. RooBee profile image82
    RooBeeposted 14 years ago

Wow! I've heard it said that you haven't really made it until you start getting hate mail and/or death threats. *laughs weakly*
    Sheesh, sorry 'bout the nastiness!

I could understand it if it was anyone I had argued with or disagreed with but I've never talked to him before (that I know of)

1. RooBee profile image82
        RooBeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Could be an alter-ego of someone else not confident enough to take up an issue with you as their 'real' self. Does HP look at the IP address to see if it coincides w/ another user when looking at someone who's in violation, I wonder..? In any case, it was pretty rotten (and annoying, being that you don't know who/why/or what the..?).

2. Eric Graudins profile image61

Well, it's a bit less funny when you actually get a death threat.
      Luckily, most of the idiots who send them don't realise they leave electronic footprints in mail headers and server logs that can be followed up by law enforcement agencies.

True, and my comment was only an attempt at lightening the situation with (admittedly bad) humor. smile

1. Eric Graudins profile image61

@RooBee: Yes, I know. No worries smile

6. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

I got one that said that they felt I had Disagreed with her in the forums... And I don't want to be your fan anymore... You can't Win UW... smile

7. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Oh well, I guess it does go with the territory. Can't be fans with people you disagree with I guess... Everyone wants a cheerleader.

What happened to the days when people could disagree and still be friends?

I often wonder the same. How BORING it would be if I were only friends with people who agreed with me on everything. Bleccch!

8. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

I have had 3 or 4 from Chinese girls wanting to get to know me but have zero hubs and just joined. Maybe take one some night I fancy ordering a Chinese. Any Chinese hubbers reading please take no offence smile

9. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

Fierycj you do the lady an injustice and she is right in the fact she is never nasty. She deff does like to tease and she's good at it but she's deff not nasty my friend. I like you Fierycj because I know a good guy resides inside you. But deff you have this good lady all wrong, and would you like someone saying what you just said to a female member of your family.

Be big my friend and say sorry to the lady, know the difference between sarcastic teasing and being nasty.

1. profile image0

Badco, you're the man. I'm just here for fun, interract with interesting people, nothing else. But you just dont get it. You've gotta be in my shoes to understand what I'm talking about. Tease you call it? If Uninvited Writer is a teaser, then she's doing a terrible job when it comes to me. No kidding. But If I sounded to rude, just then I apologize. But I still can do without her 'teasing'. I sure can.

1. profile image49

You are the man, tis why I class you as a good friend !!

10. profile image57
    lordonur09posted 14 years ago

thahts good

11. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Alright, no more teasing. I have to understand that not everyone gets my sense of humor. I really don't hold anything against you fierycj...

1. countrywomen profile image60
      countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Fierycj- My friend UW is harmless. Hope you both become friends again and friends needn't agree on everything. In fact I love to argue sometimes and find most stimulating conversations with some folks who think exactly opposite to my line of thinking. Life would be too boring without some teasing and friendly disagreements. smile

Thanks, Countrywomen...the voice of reason as usual.

1. countrywomen profile image60
          countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks UW. smile But my husband might disagree with you. wink

12. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

Hey fiery what is happening man...... only today I said you handle on things what is the problem...xxxxxx

13. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Just when I see a nice fight it is over. LOL  UW, join the club dear with the email crap. I aways get your humor and wit and love it so.

14. Uninvited Writer profile image80

Thanks. It is very nice out here today.

1. profile image49

At this very moment the rain is pouring down in Belfast !

We had that earlier smile

15. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

Send that mail where it belongs to... Trash!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)