What is the meaning of the number on each hubbers profile picture.

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (63 posts)
  1. Pkumarpal8 profile image65
    Pkumarpal8posted 10 years ago

Can anyone tell me the actual meaning of the number that appears and keeps on changing on the profile pictures of each hubber.

1. JenniferLBlack profile image87
      JenniferLBlackposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering the same thing!

2. gitachud profile image67
      gitachudposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Those numbers are a your Hubberscore. Though it is not known exactly how they are calculated, they have something to do with the quality of your hubs and level of engagement in the HubPages Community.

Pkumarpal8posted 10 years agoin reply to this

but the hubscore we can see in our account page is different from this

1. profile image0
          sheilamyersposted 10 years agoin reply to this

The hubber score is different on your profile picture than the one on your icon here at the forums? If so, I had that happen the other day, but it was the same the next time I logged in and my guess it was a glitch. If you mean the score on your icon doesn't match the average score for all your individual hubs, that's explained well by the others who posted about how hubber scores are calculated.

3. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 10 years agoin reply to this

A 'personal glimpse' is what the 'actual meaning of the number' means in my humble view. How many 'different meanings' have been posted already? They each have one singular thread running through and of significance. It is a personal meaning more than anything else of meaning.

Yes, it is a computation result of an algorithm of some sort. We shall never know it and even if so, I am sure it is a product of change . . . even the source being the algorithm will change with time as does Google's change with changes on the internet which is a very, very big number indeed.

For 'me' it represents a relationship of when and what with how while who and why are not of matter until those first two are answered for 'self.' We all know where is 'here at HP' and 'There at our individual profile / portfolio'.

I did something and the result is that number. For 'me' it hasn't any meaning until it changes with knowledge changing it occurs daily. No change something still occurred and with time. I can compare that number to a before and review it with 'what was' with 'what now is'. Simple enough for 'me.' I know who I am and I hope I learn why about those first two - when and what. Of course that number is imaginary too as it is 'hope of can be' while maybe 'could be'.

A look see offers there are some with as little as a dozen hubs have reached 100 while some with countless. No truth there for 'me'. There are some in the nineties with the same correlations as well as with lower too. I have in the past received a high ninety and saw it trail lower as I did do something even when nothing at all. Again. for 'me', it is related to a when and a what. It for 'me' represents a relationship between what, when, how or how much, while why surely is of recalling memory and who of concern is really just me and where appears here at HP or there at one's profile / portfolio.

Have you ever read Horton Hears a Who? "a person's a person, no matter how small"? What does a score mean? I dun'no . . . maybe it is just so . . .

4. literal profile image70
      literalposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hub-pages should give a clear picture on the workings on that - alot of hubbers are baffled.

2. janshares profile image94
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

It's an algorithm of how you're performing on HP including participation in the community, hub quality and quantity, accolades, QAP ratings, votes on your hubs, and how all of that compares to that of other hubbers. But don't take it too seriously. It will fluctuate like a moody cat off of its medication. It takes at least a year before  it stabilizes, based on sometimes seemingly unknown factors.

Okay dear &janshares thanx for your suggestion

2. Jeff Nails profile image74
      Jeff Nailsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

please can u stop suggesting that this is my rating, I wish to believe its is a random number

3. csmiravite-blogs profile image75
      csmiravite-blogsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I noticed that when I edited some hubs, my rating jumped up to one one point. I have 12 featured hubs and I edited three articles to make it 15. My rating is now  82. I saw another hubber, with 235 hubs, but was still rated an 84. It boggles the mind on the algorithm used to come up with the numbers.

3. Melinda Longoria profile image65
    Melinda Longoriaposted 10 years ago

Ha ha Janshares, I have to subscribe to your hubs now. You've got me cracking up with the moody cat thing. ;-)

1. janshares profile image94
      jansharesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

LOL, that's the best way I could think to describe hubberscore. It's crazy. Thanks, I'll look for you. smile

4. Marisa Wright profile image86
    Marisa Wrightposted 10 years ago

This is what's so funny.   Hubbers get all worked up about HubberScore, yet the average reader - and even some Hubbers - can't even tell what the number means.  Just shows how irrelevant it is!

&Marisha wright you are right. I think no one knows the actual meaning of that.

5. profile image0
    LisaKeatingposted 10 years ago

Thanks for this info.

6. Mark Ewbie profile image82
    Mark Ewbieposted 10 years ago

I thought that a Hubscore of 75 or less meant no-follow links... whatever they are.

1. Writer Fox profile image30
      Writer Foxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

A Hub Score of less than 85 means that the Hub's links to other websites are NoFollow.  Because Google likes to see followed links to other webpages that authors recommend, it can hurt your Hub rankings on Google if your Hubs don't have any followed links to other websites. Without followed links, your Hub is what Google calls a 'dead end' because the Google crawler has no other place to go except within the HubPages site.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
        Mark Ewbieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the explanation.  I learnt something.

2. Tolovaj profile image90
        Tolovajposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Google bots always follow the links, no matter te nofollow tag, they just don't pass the PageRank. Hubscore is set so high to put away spammers. You simply can't get 85 or more in very short time. I have seen many pages doing great with only nofollowed tags and they are not only affiliates (think about Wikipedia), so in theory dofollow is not necessary to perform well, but it's a nice bonus.

It's part of playing the 'Google Game.'  In a question/answer session, Google's Matt Cutts said he wanted Wikipedia to reconsider its policy of putting NoFollow on all links. Squidoo.com put NoFollow on all of its outbound links in March, 2013, and its traffic is now 60% of what it was when it made that decision.

If you want Google to think your Hub is a good resource, find some quality sites to link to.  If not, the related Hubs that HP automatically puts on every Hub will have to suffice, although these are all within the HP site at least it gives the Google bot someplace to go.

1. Tolovaj profile image90

Wikipedia didn't lost traffic because of nofollow. Google had a problem with recalculating rankings which were much more depending on PR when Wikipedia made a switch. Now a link from Wikipedia still counts, even if it's nofollow, and can help your rankings.

Similar example of the site which made a switch and didn't suffer, is Pinterest. Same was with YouTube and Twitter or Care2 of LiveJournal or famous reblogging function on Tumblr ...

Squidoo started loosing traffic almost four months before they switched on nofollow, the biggest structural problem of the site at the moment is probably number of 404 errors.

Yes, many blogs, getting PR from Squidoo lost authority and because they were pumping many lenses, they lost positions, but in general I can still find hundreds of top performing lenses which are able to earn hundreds of dollars (each) without that support. Nofollow didn't hurt them, although I would rather see my lenses still passing PR to my sites.

I don't think correlation between nofollow and traffic is so simple as some believe, but I am 100 percent sure HubScore and nofollow tag are only related because of spammers. They are the reason for all the changes I listed above.

Rules for nofollow are simple - put it on affiliate links, paid links and links you can't control, like from comments on blogs (made by possible spammers). In case of HubPages - authors who didn't 'earn' trust yet, don't have the privilege of dofollow, but many of them will never need that.

7. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

It's the number of days you have left to live.

lol smile

8. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 10 years ago

As far as I know the exact method with which a Hubber score is calculated is unknown. However, as other hubbers have already written it before me, it represents the overall quality of the writer's hubs and their feedbacks, as well as the hubber's activity on the HP site in general.

9. WTF World profile image75
    WTF Worldposted 10 years ago

The above people explained what it is there for.

As far as what it means, I'm pretty sure the answer is "nothing".

you are right dear &WTF World

Why do people from India call everyone 'dear?'

1. chasmac profile image91
          chasmacposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It's an old-fashioned remnant of the 'officer class' English used in India during the days of the British Raj period by British army officers - as in "my dear chap' - I find it quite charming. It's the same "dear" that we used to start letters with (remember those?) before email introduced the ubiquitous "HI".

Thanks for the information!  I've noticed this used on Hubs by Indian writers in place of the word 'you.'  For an American audience, it sounds peculiar and sometimes condescending. I wonder how people in the UK feel when the term is used?

1. chasmac profile image91
              chasmacposted 10 years agoin reply to this

We don't usually hear it as most Indians (and others from the Indian subcontinent) who live in the UK,  especially those born in the UK, speak much the same style as everyone else in whichever part of the country they live. I'm sure it sounds as quaint and 'olde worlde' to them as it does to the rest of us. At least to those of us of a certain age. A Pakistani male friend of mine in Bangkok used it with a young English acquaintance, who got angry as he thought my friend was offering more than friendly conversation.
              It's just part of an old style of English that still survives in parts throughout the Indian subcontinent.

10. The Examiner-1 profile image60
    The Examiner-1posted 10 years ago

It is probably meant to give writers with high scores confidence to keep going and writers with low scores the urge to improve.

11. Bishop J L Hayes profile image78
    Bishop J L Hayesposted 10 years ago

Well, this I can tell you: A particular hub may have one score today nd another score tomorrow etc. I have seen my hubs start as low as 69 and that particular hub climb as high as 84 and then drop back. Who knows how it is determined. I am in agreement with this who say we should not pay much attention to it. (I like the moody cat analogy, made above.)

I have been a member for about 6 weeks, have posted 60 hubs and have never had a score above 84. I have links to other web site, videos in about one third of the hubs, links to other hubs the works; my average Hub is about1800 words. I do not know what would be the average views a hud should get so I have no one to compare to but in 6b weeks I have well over 3,ooo views.

I write all this because, I too, would like to see those scores go high, but am at a loss as to how to make that happen.

12. profile image0

I understand what writer fox means by links, but I really and not sure how to do it. Can someone give me an explanation of how to add links and then show me a sample hub with them. I know I sold dumb, but as someone who grew up with a typewriter, I have trouble understanding the technology part of this site. Thanks

1. profile image0
      LisaKeatingposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Wow. I should have proofread that message!

2. The Examiner-1 profile image60
      The Examiner-1posted 10 years agoin reply to this

I wrote a Hub about this and I have a section on the link capsule. There is a "Table of Contents" at the top, just click your mouse on using the link capsule and it will take you directly to it. If you still do not understand it let me know in the comment section - or here.
      This is the link to that Hub:
      http://theexaminer-1.hubpages.com/hub/e … d_24875504

1. profile image0
        LisaKeatingposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Examiner, That was very easy to follow. My next question is this: What do I want to link to? For example, I wrote my 2nd hub about shopping for clothes in a thrift store. What might I want to link to?

3. Writer Fox profile image30

For your Hub, you could link to the Goodwill website: goodwill.org
      I would suggest doing this in the middle or end of your Hub, and not at the beginning. You might want to mention that the Goodwill website has a locator feature that allows people to find a store location in their area.

In the edit mode, go to the word 'Goodwill' in your text where you want the link, left click on your mouse and hold it down while you scroll across the word until it is highlighted.  Then click on the link icon (4th from the right on the top menu of the edit capsule). When the box opens, put the full URL in the URL box: http://   www .  goodwill.org  (Remove the spaces I have put in here.)

Do NOT check the NoFollow box unless you are linking to an advertisement.

Click on the Green Save button.

Now, while still in the edit capsule, click on the HTML button (1st on the left on the top menu of the edit capsule).  This will open the code to the text module. Find the place where your link is.  It will look like this (I inserted spaces):
      a href="http://   www.  goodwill.org">Goodwill</a>>

Again, hold down the left click on your mouse and highlight the link, including the < at the beginning and the </a> at the end. Then, cut the text and replace it with this (remove the spaces):

<a href="http://   www .  goodwill.org" target="_blank">Goodwill</a>

Then, hit the green save button at the top. This will bring you back to the edit capsule. Hit the save button on the edit capsule.

This will open the link in a new window when someone clicks on it.  You want to do this so that your Hub is still in their browser and they will stay on your Hub until they finish reading it.

If you want some sample Hubs, my two recent Hubs both link out to other websites. If you click on those links in my Hubs, you will see that they open in new windows.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I mean seriously, who freaking cares...?

13. The Examiner-1 profile image60

Lisa,
    If you find a (short) story/article which you want to show others [ex: my Table of Contents I pointed out each section in case they wanted a specific section]. Did you learn how to place a URL (link) in the 'link capsule'?

14. profile image0

Yes. So if I have written a related article, I could link to it? If not, I could link to another hubber's related article?

15. The Examiner-1 profile image60

Yes to both questions, but I would get the okay from the other writer first. It is usually safer that way. Do you know how to do the copy and paste with your mouse? I use it all of the time and find very useful because I think that it is easy to do.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
      Marisa Wrightposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It's never, ever, ever, ever necessary to "get the OK from the other writer first".   If you've written a good quality article, you're doing the other writer a big favour by linking to them.   No one is ever going to say no!   

Of course, there's no harm in touching base with that other writer - you never know, you might make a useful contact if you often write on that topic - but it's not necessary.

16. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 10 years ago

Sorry. Wrong time. Wrong place.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
      paradigmsearchposted 10 years agoin reply to this

And sorry about that that. Would you like to play?

17. mukhan92 profile image57
    mukhan92posted 10 years ago

Still wondering about it.

18. profile image0

Writer Fox
    It took me several tries but I finally did it. I linked to Goodwill industries. Thank you so much for your detailed instructions.

You did it right; good for you!  It really does make a big difference to take the time to make the link open in a new window.

If anyone wants to see how this works, go visit Lisa's Hub and find the link for 'Goodwill':
      http://lisakeating.hubpages.com/hub/Thr … all-Booths

1. The Examiner-1 profile image60

I simply 'right click' the link and 'left click' on 'Open in New tab'.

19. sassypiehole profile image68
    sassypieholeposted 10 years ago

I've never been much for playing games. I think I'll just write some stuff and hope somebody reads it.

20. Pkumarpal8 profile image65
    Pkumarpal8posted 10 years ago

dear friends than what I think that no one here who can answer the exact meaning of my question..........

1. Tolovaj profile image90

I thought you already got it. HubScore is relative number between 0 and 100 which has only two useful applications:

1. it helps us to compare 'success' of one hubber to another (by 'success' I mean rating of hubber's articles, his/her activity, traffic of his/her articles, etc.)
      2. if the number drops below 85, links from hubber's articles pointing to sites outside of HubPages, become nofollow

Exact formula is a secret and it probably changes from time to time, but you can improve your score by better rated or/and visited hubs and activity in the community.

If you don't care about nofollow tag, this number is almost irrelevant. I hope you have your answer now.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image60
  21. Author Cheryl profile image81
    Author Cherylposted 10 years ago

I don't think it has anything to do with the amount of hubs you write.  It's how many readers you attract that read them.  I have had over 45,000 readers visit my hubs and if I don't write for a while my score goes down.

1. Marisa Wright profile image86
  22. yasminanderson profile image61
    yasminandersonposted 10 years ago

I was reading through the help page earlier and I think it's a collection of the quality of your hubs, the traffic and views they get, your interaction with the community and your reputation (so basically, it's a sort of average of everything you're rated on).

I think, that's how I interpreted it. But it's out of 100 so I suppose even if you don't know what it's for that can at least give you an estimate of how 'good' yours is?

23. Rassy Narry profile image54
    Rassy Narryposted 10 years ago

I've posted 2 Hubs but they are not published!

It's telling me that there are some problems, but I can't rectify any issue!

Please tell me - what to do???
    Waiting for your reply!

1. Tom London profile image40
      Tom Londonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Try creating another hub with different content. It could be your content (in which case the system would tell you). Do you get some sort of error message?

24. Rassy Narry profile image54
    Rassy Narryposted 10 years ago

These are my 2 Articles, please check & tell me - why my hub is unpublished???? Indicate me the problems?????

Five important features of a reliable tablet PC
    When tablet PCs came on board, everyone was looking out for them. Unfortunately, their initial number was not sufficient to meet the demands of the customers. During those days, it was usually unnecessary to pay particular attention to the features of the device. This can be attributed to the fact that most people were interested in the marked difference between a tablet PC and a computer. In addition, the number of tablets was also not sufficient to allow for any notable debates on features. However, the story is very different today. Many tablets with a variety of features have come on board thus ushering in the need to compare features. As a result, it is becoming increasingly challenging to buy a tablet PC with the best features. If you are in such a situation, the information in this article will prove to be helpful to you.
    First of all, you must pay particular attention to the storage capacity of the device. Although this is personal and usually depends on the memory needs of the owner, a large storage capacity is usually desirable. Therefore, you need to look for a device whose storage capacity is as large as possible. If the size of the internal memory is of less importance to you, you can settle for any reasonable memory size. But, you have to bear in mind the fact that you may need the memory of the device for the storage of a variety of files store files in future.
    The RAM or random access memory of any electronic device has a huge bearing on the performance of that device. In the same way, the performance of a tablet is closely related to its RAM. A large random access memory is always desirable because it enhances performance. If any other factors such as the presence of corrupt files and the lack of internal memory are neglected, all tablets with large RAMs are associated with high performance. The high performance is usually reflected in the manner in which the device responds to user commands. In addition to this, a good tablet PC is supposed to possess high quality processors. The processor speed greatly affects the performance of any tablet including the google nexus 7.
    A good tablet PC is one whose screen size is reasonable. Although this depends on the user involved, a good screen size is one which can display large images. In other words, the tablet must be able to display images that are very clear. Apart from clarity, the images must be as large as possible.
    Tablet PCs should be as light as possible. Do not forget to ask for the mass of the device before buying it. The last thing any user wants is to buy a tablet that is as heavy as a laptop. In short, there must be a difference between an electronic tablet and a laptop. Apart from this, a good tablet is supposed to be slim and not as thick and as personal computer.

-----------------------------------------

Tips on buying a new tablet PC online
    When you take a look at the technology market today, you will be able to notice just how flooded it is with electronic products of all kinds. Amazingly enough, the market has continued to register new electronic products on a daily basis. If you have subscribed to one or more newsletters belonging to certain online stores, you are obviously becoming overwhelmed by the number of new electronic products that they promote. Since this is the case, most people think that it is very easy to buy a reliable tablet PC. However, purchasing a reliable tablet is not always easy. In most cases, laying hands on viable electronic products calls for the use of certain important tips. If you have prospects of pouncing on a high quality electronic item online, this article will prove to be of great help to you.
    Since the number of online stores is numerous, you may find it difficult to log on to a single store. As a matter of fact, buying an item from an online store for the first time can be confusing at times. However, it begins to get easier as more experience is amassed. When shopping online, it is always advisable to use a reliable search engine. This is the only way you will be able to find reliable online stores that have your preferred tablets in stock. In order to come across the appropriate search results, it is important to use the right key word.
    If you are searching for high quality tablets, you can use key words such as google nexus 7 or buying tablets online. It is also advisable to specify the brand name in your search. This helps to streamline the search process and subsequently yields desirable results. If you have a certain store in mind, it is often not necessary to go through the process above. Simply log on to the website of the online store and make your purchase. But you may resort to the process if your trusted online store does not have the tablets you are looking for.
    When buying any electronic device online, it is always advisable to request for pictures of the item you wish to buy. A cover photo of the product alone is not enough to enable you to make a conclusion decision. Therefore, make sure that you have had a closer look at the item before paying for it. If possible, you can make a list of external features that you want the device to possess. The list can include colour, number of ports, number of external buttons and other important external buttons. You have to ensure that the seller or the online store involved has a group of photos showing extensively all the important features of the gadget. Taking this step will enable you to make an informed decision on the kind of tablet you will wish to buy.
    When all your personal preferences have been met, you can proceed to buying the tablet PC from your preferred online store.

------------------

Waiting here!

1. HeadlyvonNoggin profile image87
      HeadlyvonNogginposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Are these same hubs, or large portions of, published elsewhere? I've had that problem before. When I re-purposed a blog write-up I did on my site into a hub here, they found the same write-up published elsehwhere, and I had to petition them to allow me to use it here.

2. Marisa Wright profile image86

You need to edit that post and remove the text of your Hub, because this is a public forum so you've just "published" your article here, which will affect your ability to publish them anywhere else.

Is English your first language?  The article doesn't flow well. The phrasing is stilted and awkward in many places. I suspect that's why it has been published.

3. csmiravite-blogs profile image75
      csmiravite-blogsposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I just edited 5 articles, 3 were featured, and two were not. They got through after 20 minutes. They increase my ratings too  from 82 to 84 with 15 featured hubs. I need to have long articles and have it featured so I can get my adsense account.  Going fine with me.

25. rainsanmartin profile image85
    rainsanmartinposted 10 years ago

From my observations, the 'profile' score (score next to picture icon) reflects the average Hub score combined with the active social interactions as a Hubber on HubPages. For example: if your average Hub score is 75, it can be pushed up higher to 85 on your profile score by actively commenting and answering questions within the HubPage community.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)