My Hubs have been viewed 100,000 times. How about you?

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (66 posts)
  1. goodnews11 profile image85
    goodnews11posted 9 years ago

I have been here for a year and have published just 38 hubs. I am very happy to see that my hubs have been viewed 100,000 times.

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image89
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations and keep up the good work!

goodnews11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you ChitrangadaSharan..

2. MarieLB profile image75
      MarieLBposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Wow!!  That is impressive.  I will read some of your hubs to learn how to. . . .  What about earnings?

3. J - R - Fr13m9n profile image68
      J - R - Fr13m9nposted 9 years agoin reply to this

My congratulations to you for reaching a milestone in such a short time. I had glanced over some of your hubs and concluded that they are of a technical nature which I admit draws a large audience.Nothing is wrong with that since I find that outstanding. Not all of the other hubbers are oriented that way. Some hubbers write in a "how to" manner while others employ a creative slant.. Nothing is wrong with that either.  Due to our life circumstances, some of us need to take a break from writing to attend to other issues. Typically my hubs center on creativity, with a slant towards humor and inner awareness. It all depends on what the reading audience is interested in. You have managed to "step into a gold mine". Again congratulations to you. Now, I suggest you write a hub or create a forum using "how to" rules and steps in order to gain success. Your view is valued.
      If there are any errors in this writing I am typing this on a library computer and, at times, it is difficult to view the words on the screen.

Thank you so much Jane Ramona Rynkiewicz Frieman. I had glanced over some of your hubs and found them extra ordinary.

2. Greg Dean profile image39
    Greg Deanposted 9 years ago

hey. Awesome. and are you making money?

Yes I do. 15 to 20$ a month. Lol...

1. Greg Dean profile image39
        Greg Deanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing.

It adds up and it is passive. And if that $20 is put into an account and never touched, it does compound higher and higher.

I read some success stories of people earning $3-$5k per month but they had been at it for 5 years.

So you are on your way.

Congrats again.

2. incomeguru profile image95
        incomeguruposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Keep up the good work. It's very rare to see people making $15 - $20 per month with few traffic. Congratulations! lol

3. Writer Fox profile image30
    Writer Foxposted 9 years ago

Congratulations on hitting 100,000 views!  That's a major milestone and you should feel very proud of the accomplishment.

Thank you so much Fox writer.

4. dwelburn profile image91
    dwelburnposted 9 years ago

Well done on reaching 100,000 views. You have done it relatively quickly. I hit that mark a few weeks ago and am currently on 130,000.

1. Writer Fox profile image30
      Writer Foxposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Congrats to you, too Dwelburn!  Most people never achieve that number of views on HP so you are definitely one of the best here.

1. dwelburn profile image91
        dwelburnposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that Writer Fox. Appreciate it.

I'm about to hit 1 million views.  My oldest Hub was published 17 months ago  – Now I have 54.

1. dwelburn profile image91
            dwelburnposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well that's worth a big congratulations. That's a tremendous achievement. Well done. I have about the same number of hubs as you but an eighth of the views. Must start to pick some better topics.

2. goodnews11 profile image85

Thank you and congratulations..

5. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 9 years ago

Congrats bro on reaching such an impressive milestone at such a short time.  It is really wonderful that just with 38 hubs and one year experience you could reach 100k.  Keep on writing. I hope you reach 1M within a couple of years. Best of luck.

1. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That is really good for only one year.  I am not too far from 100,000 and it has taken nearly two years to get there.   Congratulations.

Thank you Mr. Sunil Kunnoth.

6. mjkamrul profile image38
    mjkamrulposted 9 years ago

It's great really! I'm here for 2 years but still too far from 100000, can u please let me know the special strategy you took to gain traffic?

To be very frank I don't follow any strategy to gain traffic. I put my maximum effort and try to make my hubs much informative as I could.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Which is probably why you are having success.  Quality counts, IMO, and I have always followed that line of reasoning as well.  As informative and useful as I can make my hubs with what I understand google wants/needs in order to  classify and list them in the SERPs

2. Lionrhod profile image78
        Lionrhodposted 9 years agoin reply to this

And I have to say, you've got some great subjects! A lot to learn on your pages. Congrats on all the views!

7. Arachnea profile image66
    Arachneaposted 9 years ago

Congrats! Milestones are awesome.

8. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 9 years ago

Congrats!  Your hubs are informative and well written and you write about what you know best!  Well done.

Thank you 94rebekahELLE.

9. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 9 years ago

Congratulations on the 100,000 views milestone, goodnews11.

thank you

1. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 9 years agoin reply to this

smile

10. Solaras profile image96
    Solarasposted 9 years ago

That's great for your first year, and it will grow faster over the next few months.  I am here 18 months with approximately the same number of Hubs and have just passed the 200,000 mark.

Good luck and God speed on the next 100K.

Thank you so much Solaras. Congrats to you too.

11. cheeluarv profile image82
    cheeluarvposted 9 years ago

Very impressive achievement with 38 articles in a year of time.Congrats. keep up your good work.

12. Jessica Holbrook profile image85
    Jessica Holbrookposted 9 years ago

Nice! I've only been here a little over a week (I'm a Squidoo refugee, haha) and I'm up to 1000 views. So far, I'm really liking it here. smile

13. goatfury profile image91
    goatfuryposted 9 years ago

I'm at 36 hubs, 3100 views, 2 months.  Congratulations on 100,000 views!

thank you so much.

14. Greekgeek profile image78
    Greekgeekposted 9 years ago

~600,000 with about 100 hubs, a little over 3 years.

100,000 with 38 hubs in a year is mighty impressive; I couldn't pull that off unless I selectively culled my under-performing hubs. smile

(I started on HP 7 years ago, but got put off by confusing warning messages and some abusive commenters, moved my content elsewhere, came back and started over from zero hubs in May 2011. Traffic from deleted hubs is removed from the dashboard).

1. MarieLB profile image75

None has said this here, but I am beginning to think that it is allowed to use the same article on different hubs.  I thought this was not allowed.  Maybe plagiarism does not apply with one's own work?

1. Solaras profile image96
        Solarasposted 9 years agoin reply to this

NO, YOU MAY NOT! No duplicate content, anywhere, any time :-)

Thanks for the response.  I am new here, and I simply do not have the time to read all the literature provided.

The reason I asked that was because I have read of some contributors here appearing on many other blogs, some even mentioned 100  :rolleyes :

How do they find the time to do all that, I wonder!

Welcome aboard! Time is hard to come by I know , but if you write what you know, and have something original to contribute, you will do well in a short period of time.  Good Luck!

Thanks for the encouragement.  I guess I will have to find ways to do things quicker!  smile

2. DrMark1961 profile image95
            DrMark1961posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your hubs are interesting and you do not really need to repeat anything. Like Solaras points out, just write what you know and you will do fine.

Thanks DrMark1961 . . . .kind of yuo to comment so nicely to a newby.  Time seems to be going faster and faster with every birthday I celebrate!  smile

15. kindoak profile image65
    kindoakposted 9 years ago

That's pretty awesome!
    I just have a bit over 4000 views.. but then I've only been here for about a month. Got more work to do smile

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Reaching 4000 within 1 month is really amazing especially in the initial period. It shows you have a healthy traffic and you can achieve your 10K soon. Keep on writing. Best of luck.

16. Zakmoonbeam profile image92
    Zakmoonbeamposted 9 years ago

308,557 as of today and rising, mostly from my top 5 hubs on a specific niche which I was lucky enough to stumble into!

17. shivanipatel profile image59
    shivanipatelposted 9 years ago

It is great to have 100K views and with a passive account contributing 15-20$ a month is also a dream come true. I am new to hubpages so still looking at total views below 1k.

18. DaveOnline profile image69
    DaveOnlineposted 9 years ago

Congratulations!

Thank you

19. Cari Kay 11 profile image88
    Cari Kay 11posted 9 years ago

Just over 27,000 since the transfer earlier this month but my pages were on Squidoo for some time and have built up traffic over  the years

20. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 9 years ago

You've carved out quite a niche for yourself.  Congrats and keep up the good work.

21. Naveed Ahmed 624 profile image78
    Naveed Ahmed 624posted 9 years ago

Very good work. Would you just relate your strategy you use to spread the word about your hubs? I am new to hubpages and would be interested to find it out and implement for myself.

22. kenyaentrepreneur profile image90
    kenyaentrepreneurposted 9 years ago

Good for you. I'm coming up on 1.5million. I had forgotten how exciting it is to pass those milestones. You're making me excited to start creating new content!

Congrats

23. pateluday profile image51
    pateludayposted 9 years ago

Good For You!

24. Hmtrio2 profile image64
    Hmtrio2posted 9 years ago

Congratulations on reaching such an incredible milestone in such a short time!

25. Dale Hyde profile image79
    Dale Hydeposted 9 years ago

Well done!  As of this moment, my total views are 362,095 for all time.

Awesome Dale!  I am enjoying this forum and the many responses.  There is such a gap between milestone 100K and 1 million then way up to 10 million.  It's fun to know what people have accomplished in various time frames.

Congratulations Mr. Dale Hyde

26. profile image0
    julieannbradyposted 9 years ago

100,000 views is indeed good news! Congratulations on achieving that milestone. By the way, just wondering ... I have seen the 1k and 10k and now 100k views "trophies" in the accolades. Are there other "steps" along the way from 10k to 100k?

No.  And, after 100K there's nothing till you hit 1 Million.

27. relache profile image73
    relacheposted 9 years ago

Julie, you'll like this.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#accolades

28. profile image0
    julieannbradyposted 9 years ago

Well, good luck goodnews11 on hitting that next milestone; i.e. 1,000,000 -- I hope I'm still alive! wink

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image61
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Quite funny. I am sure you will witness that as well mine too. God bless you.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)