FIXED: Traffic Sources not updated

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (101 posts)
  1. janderson99 profile image53
    janderson99posted 9 years ago

The Traffic Sources under my account/stats is showing all Zeros for last 24 hours

1. Barbara Kay profile image72
      Barbara Kayposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Mine is fine. You need to report it. Something must be wrong.

1. sosown profile image51
        sosownposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Mine hasn't moved in 3 days, where do u report it?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
          LindaSmith1posted 9 years agoin reply to this

The problem has been seen.  Matthew says they are working on it  and for us to go to Google Analytics if we cannot wait for them to update.  He says the stats are behind occasionally, but this has been going on for a couple of months
          Stats are behind 3 days or more right now

2. Jayne Lancer profile image92
      Jayne Lancerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes, same here.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image72
      Matthew Meyerposted 9 years agoin reply to this
      1. Jayne Lancer profile image92

Under 'Traffic Sources', there's been no traffic at all to my sub-domain over the last 24 hours. All zeros.

2. DrMark1961 profile image97
        DrMark1961posted 9 years agoin reply to this

No, it is not just some of the sources. It is reporting 0 for all of them, even hubpages.

4. the clean life profile image70
      the clean lifeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Same with my site here. In face my traffic has dropped over 1/2 and revenue the same. I don't know what is going on here. My account is behind 18 hours now when usually it is only 2-3 hours.

All zeros for Google, HP, my blog, stumble upon etc.

5. NateB11 profile image89
      NateB11posted 9 years agoin reply to this

After seeing this post, I went and checked mine; and, yes, all zeroes under traffic sources for the last 24 hours.

6. Matthew Meyer profile image72

Thanks for the reports everyone!
      The traffic sources information did not update from yesterday.
      We are currently working to resolve this issue.
      I will post an update here when the issue has been fixed.

1. liesl5858 profile image82
        liesl5858posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Mathew for letting us know.

2. ecogranny profile image84
        ecogrannyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Matthew Meyer, could you provide a status update, please?

3. profile image0
        Lorelei Cohenposted 9 years agoin reply to this

....and as the traffic stats remain without an update more and more hubs fall into unfeatured status.

Not a happy camper at the moment.

4. dburkeaz profile image87
        dburkeazposted 9 years agoin reply to this

HP dashboard says "Includes data from 3 hours ago and earlier" but all of the traffic stats from "1-day to ever" are exactly the same as they were 94 hours ago.  I'm not believing the "... 3-hours ago ..." message, the process is still broken.  If you are going to change the message at least change the data to, GOOD GRIEF!

7. ecogranny profile image84

What a relief! I couldn't believe it when I saw all the zeroes, because I had approved a few comments made today. Glad to know it's site-wide and that the staff are on it. Looking forward to the update.

8. dburkeaz profile image87

3-1/2 days now without an update to traffic stats, 90 hours with no feedback on how my hubs are performing, please tell me why this is acceptable...

Beyond ridiculous.  Working on new site today so I can start packing up and moving. I may or may not use adsense in the new one, but at least my stats will be updated on a regular basis.

9. peachpurple profile image82
      peachpurpleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

same here, it has been 4 days now, still same although not zero

10. Matthew Meyer profile image72

Traffic sources have been updated.
      We are, however, experiencing a site issue right now, so the traffic sources page could be unresponsive right now.
      You can find the site issue thread here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2677131

1. dburkeaz profile image87

No they are not, my traffic stats are exactly what they were 95-hours ago, page is responding but the stats are NOT updating!

The lights went out on my traffic stats on Monday 11/17/14 @ 8:00pm, it has now been 6-1/2 days since my data was refreshed.  WOW, how much longer will this go on?

2. Matthew Meyer profile image72

The site wide issue has been resolved.
        http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2677149

Doesn't seem like this solved the traffic issue, 95+ hours now without a traffic update ...

2. Act 3 profile image77
          Act 3posted 9 years agoin reply to this

While my statistics page says it includes data from 6 hours ago, the actual traffic numbers of not changed from 3 or 4 days ago. I'm sure this is all very frustrating for HP staff, too - and I don't mind occasional delays - but it doesn't seem to be fixed.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image72

This thread is related to the issue with Traffic sources and traffic sources for the last 24 hours have been updated.

My traffic sources have not been updated for 96 hours now, so the problem is NOT FIXED!!!!!

2. profile image0

Definitely not fixed. I have 3 accounts and they all show exactly the stats they had before the updated changed. This update is not an update!

3. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
        TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I see nothing any different from what has been on the stats page for days now.  Why say you have fixed an issue when it is still a problem? 

Furthermore, I have been having one heck of a tough time editing hubs today and even getting onto the site.  What the heck is going on?  Is this all due to the big changes you announced a few days back?  If so I hope you are able to settle things down soon as this is very frustrating.

4. dburkeaz profile image87

NOT TRUE!  My traffic stats were last updated on Monday 11/17/14 at 8:00 pm, it is now Friday 11/21/14 at 8:00 pm ... this problem is far from being solved.  HP, please solve this problem, it has been an issue for a long time!

5. dburkeaz profile image87

OMG, it would be so nice to see the numbers change when I press F5 ... Monday 11/17 @ 8:00 pm is the last time my traffic stats were updated!  REALLY!

6. dburkeaz profile image87

Still no traffic stats, the last update I had was Monday 11/17/14 @ 8:00 pm, it is now Saturday 11/22 @ 6:20 am...what a joke, this problem has NOT been resolved.

7. dburkeaz profile image87

Traffic sources HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATED!  My data has not changed since Monday 11/17 @ 8:00 pm, it is now Saturday 11/22 @ Noon ... 113 hours and counting.  I'm starting to believe HP will never fix this issue.

5+ days without a traffic source update to my account.  Last time my data was refreshed was Monday 11/17/14 @ 8:00pm, it is now Sunday11/23 @ 9am ... 133 hours and counting.

This discussion thread is also missing a participant, nobody from Hubpages has responded in days, just like the traffic stats HP support is also unreliable.

1. Susana S profile image91
          Susana Sposted 9 years agoin reply to this

HP has always said that their stats are just for a quick overview and they've pointed those who want do any kind of traffic analysis to GA. I doubt things are going to change in that regard anytime soon.

You asked further back about measuring the effect of changes we make to hubs. In GA it's pretty easy to do because you can compare stats over 2 time periods - before and after - which is impossible with HP's stats.

Go to...

>> Behavior

>> Site Content

>> All pages

Select the page you want to analyze from the list. Then click the arrow next to the time period (top right). Select a "custom"  and select the 1st date range. The click "compare to" and select custom again and add in the 2nd date range.  Then click apply.

For reliable results make sure you're comparing the same days ie: Saturday to Friday and Saturday to Friday, not Saturday to Friday and Tuesday to Monday.

It might seem a bit daunting but it's well worth learning how to do this in my view as it's one of the most useful things you can do on GA.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into explaining GA.

I personally do not see GA as a valid solution to this issue.  I should be able to get traffic statistics from the source, I do not want to invest all the time and effort that is required by GA.  Plus, GA is always a day behind with their statistics so I cannot get intraday statistics with GA.  Yes, I know GA has a "real-time" navigation however intraday statistics are not accumulated.

1. Susana S profile image91
              Susana Sposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome - I hope you try the comparison smile

HP's daily stats are on a rolling 24 hour and so are pretty meaningless IMO. There's no way to compare 2 days accurately. The only way you could approach accuracy is to check your figures at the exact same time every day and write them down, but that is flawed because even when stats are working they're not updated at regular set times of day.

I know GA is daunting and totally overcomplicated but if you take the time to learn just a few aspects it can be so rewarding long term.

Actually I did try the comparison, but the directions you gave did not work, I got stuck at this point:

"Then click the arrow next to the time period (top right)."

There were no arrows next to the time periods.

I do not find GA daunting, just over complicated and unnecessary for my needs.

After you pull up list of hubs.  Click on a hub.  Bar at top shows PAGES  Left  and then Dates on Right. Example: October 24-November 22  Right there at the second date, November 22, you will see a small upside down triangle.  Click on that and a calendar comes up, you set dates that you want.

Got it, thanks!  Still WAY to complicated and time-consuming for what I'm looking for.

11. liesl5858 profile image82
      liesl5858posted 9 years agoin reply to this

Mine is the same, it has not updated for the past two days but I read somewhere in the forum that they are trying to fix it.

12. Matthew Meyer profile image72

Just an update.
      Traffic sources should be fixed now, but we are looking into an issue that may have caused some account stats not to have updated when the message indicated that they have.
      There is a related forum thread here.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/126923

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 9 years ago

Pretty much the same here.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years ago

Yes, definitely a bug. Mine are all 0 too.

4. Dressage Husband profile image68
    Dressage Husbandposted 9 years ago

Me too all zero!

5. LindaSmith1 profile image60

46 hours and still waiting.

6. LindaSmith1 profile image60

So far I have been fortunate. But if I see a hub become unfeatured because HP is not keeping up with stats, they get deleted and moved. I don't have time for the nonsense anymore.

7. dburkeaz profile image87
    dburkeazposted 9 years ago

going on the third day now without a traffic update.  This has been an ongoing issue for at least two months now.  Please find the root cause and eliminate it, this really cheapens the whole HP experience.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image72

It is not uncommon for stats to be delayed occasionally.

If you would like more timely and granular data for your Hubs, we suggest using Google Analytics.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/sett … -analytics

1. profile image0

I have to agree that I like to avoid Google as much as possible at the moment. They are not earning any Brownie points in my books. I like to have things handy at my fingertips on the sites I write at so I can see what needs doing where.

I have been doing a lot of refining, editing, fixing of links, and promotion and it would really be nice to see where it is working. It is extremely disappointing not to have any encouragement here on Hubpages.

1. brakel2 profile image73
          brakel2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I never rely on the stats at HP, as I know it is not updated on a regular basis. I believe those stats are updated from another area where they keep all their information. The stats even count your own views when you write a hub or update a hub. On Google Analytics, you can remove your ISP number from their statistics, so your own views don't count. I do look at the stats page occasionally,mostly to see my scores and to check for other problems. It is great to use GA for results.

I disagree, the whole point in having a HP dashboard is to get the important Hub-performance related metrics that I need on a timely basis so I can develop and write meaningful content.  I should NOT have to click through multiple GA webpages to get what should be available at the source.  Not relying on HP metrics/stats and accepting GA as an alternative is just encouraging a mediocre HP environment.  Please fix this and stop being average, Hubpages can be much better than this.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image84
            TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

How do you do that?  I never knew this was an option!

dburkeazposted 9 years ago

If you are going to point me to Google Analytics then why do you even attempt to post traffic stats on HPs?  Frankly I'd rather get the stats in one location and not have to click through all the GA stuff.  GA is just another band aid to HP broken process, please fix it!

9. Nanciajohnson profile image70
    Nanciajohnsonposted 9 years ago

Glad to find this discussion on traffic sources.  I have been thinking that I was just a big zero!  I hope to see different numbers soon!

10. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 9 years ago

My stats still remain the same as they were 3 days ago!!

The only thing that's changed is the time . . . currently 5 hours.

Exactly!  Like we don' t pay attention!!

11. LindaSmith1 profile image60

I was in HP group and one hubber asked if anybody knew the answer to this one:

Does anyone know why a lot of my hubs's stats say View Duration: -still collecting data- ?

Stats have not change.

All is not well!

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
      rebekahELLEposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If I recall from another post a while back, it means there hasn't been enough traffic to measure this stat, but I'm not absolutely certain.

As far as hub stats, you'll get more accurate results looking at analytics.  It's one click from your settings page.

Yes you can get to Google Analytics with one-click from the setting menu but from there it takes multiple clicks and too much time to get anything meaningful.  What's the use of having traffic stats on the HP dashboard if the only answer to this issue is go to GA?  Once again, GA is a band aid to a broken HP process, not a fix of the underlying problem.

1. rebekahELLE profile image86

I guess I don't see referring us to GA as an excuse or a bandaid.  I would much rather click on my analytics account than complain endlessly in the forums.  (not referring to anyone in particular)  It takes less time and I get more info.  Two clicks and I see an overview.

1. viryabo profile image93
            viryaboposted 9 years agoin reply to this

The problem is that some of us find navigating GA a bit confusing. I for one do. When i finally figure out something, I've been there for 15 minutes.

1. ecogranny profile image84

So do I. GA is not very intuitive. Even the help functions are confusing for a non-techie like me. If I understood all that stuff well, I wouldn't need a site like HubPages.

2. rebekahELLE profile image86

I understand that it can be confusing.  If you're simply looking for a brief overview of traffic, you can find out a lot on one page.  Once you're on your account page (first click), scroll down on the left sidebar to Behavior and click Overview.  You get stats for each day. If you want to see a quick look at all of your hubs, click View Full Report (at the bottom of your listed hubs), and you see at a glance which hubs are bringing in the most page views, average time on page, entrance pages, bounce rate, etc.  For me, it is much more helpful than looking at overall hub stats or individual hub stats on HP, although it is nice to see the info in the stats boxes if I'm taking a quick look at a hub.

You also need to know that GA is always 1-day in arrears, which means that you do not get information on how your hubpage is performing until the next day.  There is a real-time navigation, however intraday statistics are not accumulated.  What the HP traffic stats has allowed in the past is to get more immediate feedback than "next day" statistics.  That is why I would like to see HP get their traffic stats process fixed, it is clearly better than what GA provides.

2. viryabo profile image93

Thank you so much for this. I should be able to get my stats faster now i know exactly where to go when i'm in GA,

3. Act 3 profile image77
                Act 3posted 9 years agoin reply to this

very helpful - thanks!

2. dburkeaz profile image87

If GA is good for you then have at it, you are entitled to your opinion just as I am, but they are opinions none the less.

My "endless complaining" as you call it, seems to be the only way to get HP to respond to the issue, even though the response so far is to issue false "all clear" signals.  If you do not appreciate the fact that I'm trying to get HP to take credible action then please just hit page-down or just don't read this thread.  I'm not going to stop until it's fixed, what's the purpose of having traffic stats on the HP if they are unreliable and non-punctual?

1. the clean life profile image70
              the clean lifeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for staying on them (HP) The whole thing is messed up and has been for some time now. I was getting .75 to .95 per day via HP ads and now .14 to .19 per day. I am not even sure now if that is correct.

12. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 9 years ago

Sometimes I would swear that the little traffic timer thingy changes, but the traffic stats don't. Even more interesting, I think sometimes the traffic stats change, but the timer doesn't. This confuses and befuddles me. But that is my normal mode anyway, so no problem.

13. LindaSmith1 profile image60

HP wants quality content, plenty of content and I think we deserve a quality site.

14. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 9 years ago

"ncludes data from 5 minutes ago and earlier"

Surely you jest. lol

Yet traffic totals have not budged.

15. MarshFish profile image90
    MarshFishposted 9 years ago

My hub that went online yesterday morning (11/20/14) hasn't had any page views listed (all 0's), and when I check the Stats,says that "No Statistics Have Been Gathered For This Hub Yet". The hub, a review of the 1960's Batman TV Series Blu-ray set, has been on the front page the whole time. Any hints on how to get the statistics for the hub?

Thanks,
    Marshall

16. LindaSmith1 profile image60

Don't you love it!!!

Includes data from 96 minutes ago and earlier             How about almost a week!!!!

Then if you click on the little question mark, this message pops up.  I love the last sentence.

We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of the issue.

You can expect that things will return to normal within a day or so.   I wonder how long they think a day is!!!

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
      Phyllis Doyleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well, Linda - in the Bible it says that some people lived well over 200 years. I often have thought that back then a day was thought of as from one new moon to another - or something like that. LOL

Did anyone notice if there was a new moon on the day the stats had gone frozen?  Just curious.

That's FUNNY!  Phylis, thanks for the levity!

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image93
          Phyllis Doyleposted 9 years agoin reply to this

You are most welcome, dburkeaz.  I have to pay attention to my HP account, I know, but sometimes it is best for me to just wait it out. I have faith in Matthew.

17. profile image0
    Lorelei Cohenposted 9 years ago

Scream!
    Thank you for allowing me to get that off my chest. smile

18. davidlivermore profile image93
    davidlivermoreposted 9 years ago

HP could care less about the stats or what we think right now.  They are making that quite obvious.

19. Millionaire Tips profile image90

I would like to remind everyone it is the weekend, and Thanksgiving is coming up. There are probably people taking vacations this week.  The traffic will come or not come, whether or not it is reported. Let's be patient.

1. profile image0

Fine to say if your articles are not being tossed into WIP for lack of engagement. It would be nice to know which ones are getting traffic and which are not so there is some forewarning going on here that I can focus on.

On Hubpages patience is not a virtue - it would seem that it is more of a liability.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
        Millionaire Tipsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I do understand your frustration.  I've felt that way too other times when the stats were down.  But I've come to realize that the world kept turning and the sky stayed in the sky while the stats were down.

I do have unfeatured hubs - a whole bunch of them, in fact.  It was hard to accept at first, but I thought about the purpose of the unfeaturing.  The reason they are unfeatured is that Google does not like it, for whatever reason. I know I don't write low quality hubs.  From the research, webmasters have figured out that Google's looks at what they think are "low quality" to decide how to rate a particular site.  We don't know why Google doesn't like something.  So when Google doesn't like it, it is better not to show it to them.  That way, the subdomain/ site looks better as a whole. 

I know all that it will take it to get featured again is to make some small edit, but that only lasts a little while.  So, in my humble opinion (I'll be the first to admit I know nothing about SEO and getting traffic), I'd rather not spend my time changing something minor in a hub just to keep it featured.  I try to write the the best hub I can from the start, so there isn't much I can think of that will make it better.

Sometimes I will get a bright idea about how to make it better, and I will take the time to completely overhaul an unfeatured hub.  But in the meantime, I let the unfeatured hubs sleep.  The whole point of unfeaturing is to keep people from having to figure out what their bad content was and deleting it.  Besides, it is easier for me to try something fresh and new.

Not sure what point you are trying to get across here but the one thing I get from this diatribe is that you couldn't do any of what you do without accurate and punctual traffic data which is what we do not have at this time.  HP, PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!!

di·a·tribe
            ˈdīəˌtrīb/
            noun
            noun: diatribe; plural noun: diatribes

a forceful and bitter verbal attack against someone or something.

I was not attacking or even complaining about anything in my post, only trying to be helpful.

Sorry, shouldn't have used diatribe, I should have used discourse:

dis·course noun \ˈdis-ˌkȯrs, dis-ˈ\ 
              : the use of words to exchange thoughts and ideas
              : a long talk or piece of writing about a subject

Please accept my apologies.

2. dburkeaz profile image87

Gee really?  Thanksgiving is next week?  People are on vacation?  All valid excuses if this problem just occurred, but let me remind everyone THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR MONTHS!  If HP would have fixed it when it happened we wouldn't need to come up with these lame excuses.  Just please fix it, and quit ignoring your customers.

20. Dressage Husband profile image68
    Dressage Husbandposted 9 years ago

I have realized that the page views for all of my Hubs have been static for about a week now. This despite the daily views having been updated the last couple of days. This does not inspire confidence that payments are correct. This especially as my Advertisement revenue has fallen despite getting many more views on Analytics (odd to say the least).

I think concentrating on mending what is broken rather than making the site prettier should definitely be the order of the day.

I'm afraid I can't find it for the life of me at the moment, but the hubber CalculusGeometry pointed me to a thread a few weeks ago where Matthew Meyer confirms that our earnings are not calculated using the statistics we see on our stats page.

1. Dressage Husband profile image68
        Dressage Husbandposted 9 years agoin reply to this

That implies that the stats on our stats pages are meaningless!

Okay, so the traffic is not "directly" related to earnings (not sure what that really means), but what about status as a featured hub?  How do we measure the effect of changes to our hubpages on an intraday basis (something Google Analytics doesn't provide)?  I use the traffic stats to measure improvements to my Hubs, it's not always about the money.

2. paradigmsearch profile image60
          paradigmsearchposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well, it's not quite that bad... smile

The hub stats page does not include views/earnings from our profile page, Q&A's, or referrals. It's just there to give us a quick idea of how our hubs are doing. smile

21. Millionaire Tips profile image90

I just noticed the title of this thread. Looks like I have been posting to the wrong place.
    I was thinking of the hub stats and not the traffic sources.

The problem with traffic sources was that everything was zero.  They are not zeroes and I noticed that change before today.

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/traffic-sources

22. brakel2 profile image73
    brakel2posted 9 years ago

Jayne our impressions are what gives us earnings, according to Matt at HP

23. Steve Witschel profile image87
    Steve Witschelposted 9 years ago

This is a joke now. The powers that be at HP need to get their act together. No updates for several days on stats, no updates on earnings, and no communication that I'm aware of. I write because I like to write. I write on here because I've liked it here. But this is ridiculous. Hub Pages works for me....because whatever I write earns them money. Get it together HP...and come up with a way to communicate on a consistent basis with the people that are making you money.

24. viryabo profile image93
    viryaboposted 9 years ago

Not a squeak from Matthew or HubPages. Shouldn't we be worried? Or Not!

They are in California, and probably are not in the office yet.

25. LindaSmith1 profile image60

For the past week, have they been out of office on vacation??

1. viryabo profile image93

I was just going to ask that.
      Do they go on long vacs without leaving someone to run the office?
      I am getting worried now!

26. profile image0
    M L Morganposted 9 years ago

I've just emailed the Hubpages team, hopefully they might respond. Any news is good news in my opinion smile

I have sent multiple emails to the HP team, finally got a short response Sunday around noon.  "...this is a known problem that we are working on to fix..." and referred back to this thread for notification of when the problem is solved.

Please let us know if you get anything different

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)