This is America , stop wining !

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13037126.png

This is ethnically about who everyone in America is !  What purpose does it serve to separate yourself from knowing or accepting this but for  personal agenda ?

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I can acknowledge that, horse. How about getting your conservative buddies to accept this reality, as well.

Trump and his minions, instead of acceptance and embrace are using it for division and discord and unfortunately, looking at the mobs attending his rallies, it is working.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Your exact wording IS the same  as could be directed at  this entirely divisive administration and it's loyal following  , Look in the mirror Credence , look in the mirror, that is where your  wisdom will arrive from.

2. profile image0

And let's see , Obama  didn't  use divisiveness ?  Obama IS divisiveness .

2. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I love the image, and wish that people would one day be able to live together happy, joyous and free.

“Crime is contagious. If the Government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.” — Justice Louis Brandeis (1856-1941) 

We have anarchy today because of the lawlessness of the Government, and the anarchists are allowed to be violent, destroy property, create mayhem and chaos in the streets. 

Radical activist liberals are a joke and a manifestation of a lawless administration. The Democrat's "gangsta politics" is its own worst enemy.  The majority of people see the far left as irrational, hysterical triggered thugs that don't know anything about the important issues or the law.

2. Bobby Shanahan profile image65
    Bobby Shanahanposted 7 years ago

What I look forward to seeing is are we going to still bend over backwards to accommodate non-white Americans once white Americans are the minority, which is due to happen within our lifetimes. Separating each other by race and seeing others through the lens of skin color is a dangerous and divisive game that only liberals and progressives seem to play. Sure, Trump is divisive in terms of his rhetoric toward curbing illegal immigration, but he is not pitting minority Americans versus white Americans as Obama and the Democratic party have been doing from the very start.

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Bobby, What makes you think that the upcoming demographics mean that whites  have to 'accomodate' minorities? It going to mean sharing of power and culture, but with the aggregate wealth of whites when compared with other groups that is not going to change for a considerable time after the demographic change. It is just going to be harder to force the majority to the 'back of the bus'. You will all make the adjustment, as you must.

Conservatives play the 'game' of separation and creating distinctions with dog whistles and exclusionary tactics. Trump is synonomous with divisiveness for everybody other than white males, and he has proven as much with ill considered rhetoric.

2. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Bobby, may I get some clarification on your comments?

What I look forward to seeing is are we going to still bend over backwards to accommodate non-white Americans once white Americans are the minority, which is due to happen within our lifetimes.  I'm wondering what it is "we" currently do to "bend over backwards to accommodate non-white Americans" that you are looking forward to seeing whether we continue to do in the future?

Separating each other by race and seeing others through the lens of skin color is a dangerous and divisive game that only liberals and progressives seem to play.  Can you tell me specifically how liberals and progressives are "separating each other by race and seeing others through the lens of skin color"?  I really don't know what you mean by that, especially since you are saying only liberals and progressives do it.  I'm having a hard time understanding what you are talking about.

Sure, Trump is divisive in terms of his rhetoric toward curbing illegal immigration, but he is not pitting minority Americans versus white Americans as Obama and the Democratic party have been doing from the very start.  Again, I'm not clear on what you mean here.  Can you tell me specifically how Obama and the Democratic party are "pitting minority Americans versus white Americans"?  Perhaps you think we all know what you are talking about, but I, for one, don't have a clue.  Can you explain, and perhaps provide examples?

1. Bobby Shanahan profile image65
        Bobby Shanahanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

PrettyPanther, I would be glad to clarify and give you examples.

First, we accommodate minorities in this country by catering to illegal immigrants, preferring minority students in college admissions, listing things out in Spanish, etc. In no other country does its government accept and in a sense, bend over backwards to people who are not even citizens of their country. California has issued over half a million driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants in 2015, and now they want them to vote in our elections because...? Liberals pander to them like you wouldn’t believe.

Second, liberals are constantly pitting race against race. Obama speaks out against every white cop shooting an “unarmed” black man, but refuses to acknowledge the horrific murders occurring on a daily basis on the streets of Chicago, because it is black on black crime, not fitting his narrative. Liberals blame systemic white racism for the problems facing the African Americans, as opposed to attributing the real reason: the welfare state has perpetuated poverty for this minority group since its inception in the early 1960s.

And finally, I don’t think it is any secret that Obama has been a divisive president. Instead of curing the divides between black and white America, Obama has made the gap much wider. Instead of denouncing irresponsible acts in places like Ferguson, Missouri, Obama basically said we are still a very racist nation at heart. How is that still the case today??? Obama pits rich against poor, white against black, and conservative against liberal. Instead of seeing us all as Americans, he, and race-obsessed, politics-obsessed liberals like himself, see us as white Americans, African Americans, or Latinos...

Trump is certainly divisive, but he can’t be much worse than Barack Obama was at uniting the country.

Let me know if you need any further clarification on this.

1. profile image0

Thank you for the clarification.  I do not wish to argue the points, but will merely comment that it is interesting to see how people view situations through different prisms.

1. profile image0

Interesting , that when you point out liberal ideologies  of falsehoods and hypocrisy , they suddenly lose the will to fight or explain such in past phony rhetoric !

1. profile image0

Just take a look at the "white privilege" thread.  I am not interested in writing a book.  Someone else can take that on if they want.  He used similar arguments I've seen a hundred times and I don't want to get into it yet again.  Sue me.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image94
    FatFreddysCatposted 7 years ago

"stop wining?"

Okay by me. I prefer beer anyway.

1. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That reminded me of a meme I saw recently that said, "I'm in a good place right now. Not emotional. I'm just at the liquor store."

4. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13038958.png

Listen up everyone ,  because this may very well be the most brilliant thing  said by one , Ahorseback !

This picture is the reflection of just who AMERCA is ,    What it politically stands for ,  who  it  diplomatically fights for , who it stands for in humanitarian causes , even  why it fights it's wars  ,  THIS is who America has been from its very beginnings ! Look at it closely ............

And look again ............Does it look familiar ?, Does it look familial ?

It's a mirror.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)