Is Hillary Clinton Being Hated Upon Because She's a Woman

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (59 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12712134_f520.jpg
    There are people who strongly contend that the witch hunt against Hillary Clinton regarding past scandals & e-mail escapades are because she is a woman.  They maintain that Hillary Clinton is more than qualified to be President of the United States.  They maintain that Hillary Clinton isn't guilty of any crime & all the witch hunt is a subterfuge because she will be a threat as the first female President.  They liken this hyperbolic concentration on Hillary Clinton to the anti-Black racism that Barack Obama endured as the first Black President of the United States.

Then other counter that Hillary Clinton shouldn't be president because of her history of unethical, even criminal behavior.  They cite how she covered up for Bill Clinton in relation to his scandals.  They further purport how she lied in her earlier political career.  They indicate that Hillary Clinton regarding the Benghazi incident should be tried & arrested.   What is your position regarding Hillary Clinton's fitness to be President of the United States?

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I would prefer Elizabeth Warren, unfortunately, she is not running. So, it is not gender. While HC has a lot of skeletons in her closet, Donald Trump is not even close to being qualified for the job.

Sanders has a record that simply has far fewer negatives, and we are going to need that additional edge over Trump to keep him out of the White House.

My issue is more about electability and adherence to the true principles of the Democratic Party and not be embroiled with the people and forces that we all need to bring to heel. That adherence is what excites and what will allow a broad victory with many in Congress riding coattails.

1. RJ Schwartz profile image87
        RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Credence - thanks for pointing out an obvious problem with Mrs. Clinton - she is about Party first and America second.

1. Credence2 profile image79
          Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Greetings, RJ, thanks

2. jacharless profile image75
      jacharlessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It is not because of gender. It is because she is a neocon, hegemonic, war hawk. Benghazi is just one of many. A female president could be good for America. Elizabeth Warren would be a far better prospect than Hillary Clinton, in my humble opinion.

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You mean the Elizabeth   "Pocahontas "Warren ?    Is it really true she lied to get a liberal professors job by claiming minority favors , as in  Cherokee Native American blood and then was proven to  have any ?   That Elizabeth Warren ?

3. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It has nothing to do with her sex. I would rather vote for a dead cockroach than HRC.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
        Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LOL. Give me that dead cockroach's name. I'll write it in on my ballot too.

1. rhamson profile image71
          rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

smile

4. Sharlee01 profile image78
      Sharlee01posted 7 years agoin reply to this

No it's not because she is a woman. I have lived through all of Hillary and Bill's antics. They have been proved over and over to be dishonest.  They pander to anyone around the world for money for not only their foundation, but for personal gain. As Secretary Of State she took millions from the entire middle east.  I can't respect her as a woman, she turned the other way when Bill was womanizing in the worst way. She made the lives of his conquest's living hell. I have not a bit of respect for her, as I said my memory does not fail me...  Plus, need I mention she has really not done one positive thing for America.  No I do not dislike her because shes a woman, I dislike her for the woman she is ...

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

I would love to see a woman president , America has failed miserably to have that happen , I for one think that Carly Fiorina was as  eloquently a stated leader   as is possible  to find in a male  or a female candidate .     I personally detest "leaders ' who speak from both sides of one mouth and  Hillary is entirely that ! And I am no young voter who has just entered the voting arena , I have watched  for thirty years as  Hillary  has been hypocritical in pure Clintonesque political "double speak" .

Show me a quality candidate , man woman or whatever . I will vote for them in a minute .

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
      MizBejabbersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I abhorred the way Carly Fiorina tried to ride to the presidency on the backs of other women. Her hysterical plea that "we just gotta defund Planned Parenthood" because of a propaganda video made me sick to my stomach. There was a letter to the editor in our state's largest newspaper yesterday thanking PP for providing the mammograms and other medical care that she needed but for years couldn't pay for. This woman speaks for many underprivileged women, and Carly would deprive them of legal health care. She says that she still uses PP for her medical care although she can afford private insurance now. I don't like it when anyone, male or female, tries to legislate their religious viewpoints on the rest of us.

1. profile image0

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13071106.jpg

ENOUGH SAID ?

1. Sharlee01 profile image78

Let me second that - enough said...

3. RJ Schwartz profile image87
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

Bringing sex into the discussion is meaningless, as was when race was brought into the last election.  Hillary Clinton has demonstrated by her actions and her lack of transparency that she isn't to be trusted.  I'd expect that she has the skill set to hold the office, but not the ethics or the trust of most of America.  She would bring more of the same - unemployment, secrecy in Washington, cronyism, and making bold attempts to force a doctrine on America that many people do not want.  Her open-borders position and amnesty position are bad for America.  Her ties to the Middle East are not good for America.  Her political career can be summed up as "present."  She has no accolades to really demonstrates what she's done - even her own website which lists her personal accomplishments reads "present" - not a one has her name on the top.

This election comes down to establishment politics versus the voice of "we the people."  Mrs. Clinton falls into the former camp, when America seems to be trending toward someone in the latter.  If she was truly the candidate we heard about, then why hasn't she knocked Bernie Sanders out of the race (his supporters are also concerned that their voice is getting lost in the quagmire of Washington?)

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"I'd expect that she has the skill set to hold the office, but not the ethics or the trust of most of America."

I think it is a foregone conclusion that she has the skill set to survive in the office, even though her husband did not.  She has pulled some of the most disgusting actions any politician has pulled, and has survived to grab the Democratic nomination (or soon will).  People without political skills (albeit skills we don't need or want) do not do that.

I also think that the ethics and trust are long gone - that she has demonstrated very well that she has neither.  Hillary's "ethics" are centered around doing what Hillary wants, to benefit Hillary (legal or not, benefiting the country or not) and little else - not something we want for our President.  While I highly disagree with Bernie's vision of where he wants to take the country at least he doesn't carry the stigma that it doesn't matter where the country goes as long as Bernie benefits.

4. profile image0

Soon one more book  by an ex-secret service guy is to hit the streets , describing Hillary as a danger to the white house never before seen .  Can't wait to read that one !   Hot headed , violent outbursts ,   bitter  animosities ,   controlling and even violence visited upon   her husband !

Hillary  ,Sounds like Trump on steroids !

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Let the best liar win the Whitehouse. A tradition since they shut down JFK.

2. MizBejabbers profile image88

Really, now!

1. profile image0

Look for it before November .

3. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13074498.jpg

I suppose Hillary will have to say something ingenious.
      Trending, "Is Hillary Clinton going to jail?"

4. MizBejabbers profile image88

The author was a "uniformed agent" who did not have close access to the Clintons, as uniformed agents are in charge of property, not guarding the lives of first families. "Secret agents" are charged with guarding the lives of the first families. A former secret agent has spoken out and said that if the first family had entered an area in which the uniformed agent alleged Hillary had a blowup or a meltdown, he would have been immediately replaced by a secret agent because he was not trained to guard the first family's lives. The secret agent said that bit of fabrication calls into question the whole book.

5. Sharlee01 profile image78

Just read it. Unbelievable. She sounds as if she has a mental problem. She is portrait as an unstable violent woman. If she did not get her way she would throw things, and strike out at her husband. She was well known for  belittling staff, and had a loud potty mouth. It's a good read. The tittle is "Crisis of Character" author Gary J. Byrner .

5. Kathleen Cochran profile image76
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

The Clintons have had accusations thrown at them since he was governor of Arkansas when he gave them plenty of fodder to throw at him.  So far, only he has been convicted (then overturned) for handing his enemies a big juicy one - getting a blow job in an Oval Office closet.  Nixon, Reagan and Bush II were proven to be guilty of much worse with no impeachent. 

On qualifications alone, we have never had a candidate with a resume close to hers.  And her gender is not one of them.  But this election is clearly not about qualifications or Trump wouldn't still be his party's candidate.  Americans just don't understand that saying something - no matter how many times - doesn't make it true.

1. profile image0
      promisemposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Which is why we need facts from credible sources of information and not "news" outlets that spread propaganda.

1. MizBejabbers profile image88

"Credibility" is the key. Former Secret Service Agent Jonathan Wackrow says that Gary Byrne could not have been stationed outside the Oval Office door because he was a uniformed officer, not a secret service agent. If you go to the Amazon website, you will see the author is billed as a "former  "uniformed officer" while the media is trying to call him a "secret service agent".

2. Sharlee01 profile image78

However, does it not strike you a bit funny how Hillary throughout these last 25 years has been in the middle of so many scandals? " Americans just don't understand that saying something - no matter how many times - doesn't make it true."  So many of the dishonest things she has done have been more than proven to be true. For one the Benghazi lies. She lied her lies are on congressional record, video, and legal deposition.  She has taken over 25 million dollars from middle east countrys. This is documented, and she did this while she was Secretary Of State. I am not just saying these things, these all are true.  It may be that you just won't look for the truth?

6. profile image0

Intellectuals  always impress me  with their  ability to conger up such topics of discussion , bouncing from issue to issue , beating dead horses  , reinventing thought , changing our interpretations of  such things as science ,  earth-ology , the human condition .  I don't know just where our world would be without the  depth of knowledge  that continually evolves the world of medicine , politics or  technology .

But one thing a lot of people forget is that intellectualism  becomes quite elitist  when dealing with the "normal people "  , after all if one is very intelligent  why in the world would something like common sense interfere with an idea of an   intellectual elitist .   I am really amazed with Hillary's articulation  of the English language , her grasp of the moods of the crowd before her ,   her obvious assumptions  of political theory  and the extreme thickness of her skin.   Her  tight grasp on the issues of the day , race , gender ,  political correctness ,  she knows better than anyone about how to ,politically , kiss the baby . Hillary's biggest issue is rhetoric  versus reality !

One thing that does make me shake my head though is how shallow her sense of truth is ,   that woman can bend the language  around any issue that  ever crosses her shadow.   The path of destruction of her loyal husband , or her experiences around the world ,  her narrow helicopter escape from  a bunch of Afghani children bearing flowers and" machine gun fire "  ,naiveté of e-mail  security ,    What really impresses me more though is how many people just believe every word she speaks . In spite of truth , As if just BECAUSE she is a woman , or so we think , that she should be presumed to the next Obama . Hillary is a professional liar, not because she is a woman but in spite of that . I've never seen such a stuffed suit political candidate in my life .

1. colorfulone profile image79
      colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

+111111111....

Excellent !  Wonderful insight to this woman , and her broken personality.

7. profile image53
    ellmauposted 7 years ago

I do not dislike her for President because of her gender.  She has shown that she cannot handle money-stated that she and Bill are broke even with his retirement as former president, her monies from being Secretary of State, their foundation is broke.  They charge enormous fees to speak at functions and all the other money they bring in.  Not sure I want her to manage the country's money when she cant manage her own.  Then there is the Benghazi affair in which several died while she sat back and ignored what was going on there, Whitewater where several more died due to a real estate deal gone bad, cheating on exams and the many other things between her and Bill.  I do not believe that she is the right person for the job. 
    She cannot handle money and she is dishonest.

If Hillary imprisoned and Trump is shot? What then?

Can't volunteer people do much better job.?

Because my experience with the Government is half the time they are lying or the other half is they don't know what they doing.

1. profile image53
        ellmauposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Personally, I believe that the President is a figurehead, much like the Queen and can only do what congress allows.  There are many congressmen who have been there for life because many people are afraid of change but we do need to vote them all out and start over.  Didn't we start with volunteers you know George Washington and all them?

The Constitution hold
          most real to me and most others. Just waiting for everything to explode,then abuse gets max out. Then the people make the positive change again and again.

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image76
      Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Then there is the Benghazi affair in which several died while she sat back and ignored what was going on there, "  Please read the 11-hour transcript of her testimony before the House Committee and you will learn how false your comments are.  Not FOX News but the actual testimony.

1. Sharlee01 profile image78

Did you actually watch the press conference or read the 800 pages? I will not waist my time listing the evidence. However, it was so damming, not only against Hillary but by all involved.  Hillary out and out lied, to the people of the United States and h family's of the dead. How can you ignore this?

8. Kathleen Cochran profile image76
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

Benghazi:  What should she have done that she did not do?
    Ethics: Every reliable source on the subject of accuracy rates her far above anyone else who have been in the race since day one.
    Are opponents just going to keep saying the same things over and over again, convinced if they say them often enough that will become true?

1. profile image60
      Randy Childersposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Benghazi: She could've increased security, as requested, and she could've not blamed a video for starters

Ethics: The various fact-finding sites only chart accuracy of statements, not how many times they contradict themselves on the subject matter. And she is as bad as Bill was when it comes to that. Nor does it account for the fact that her beliefs seem to shift with the political winds at a rate even Nixon would find impressive.

And let's not forget that she is being investigated by the FBI for endangering national security by using an insecure server while Secretary of State. And before you start the whole "it's politically motivated" garbage, that's remind you that this is Obama's personally handpicked FBI director in charge of the investigation. Meaning if it is a witch hunt, it's her former boss leading it.

Could she slither out of it? Absolutely. Her and husband have slithered out of involvement in all kinds of shady deals. Allies have thrown themselves under the bus for them. Witnesses have committed suicide. And they've bought out other complaints. (Kathleen Wiley's sexual harassment complaint, for example)

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image76

She could've increased security, as requested, and she could've not blamed a video for starters

There were 5 security guards at the Benghazi mission that week when there were usually 3.  Not that security was a decision usually made by the Secretary, but others.  Even GEN Carter Ham personally called AMB Stephens and asked if wanted more security that week and he said no.  And in the heat of battle, there was no indisputable reason for the attack, she reported what she knew at the time.  When the smoke cleared she reassessed.  Did it really make a difference?

1. profile image60

She admitted to several sources she knew it wasnt the video.

And al Qeada doesn't really do spontaneous demonstrations. They plan out attacks months in advance

After what?  6-8 independent investigations - anyone who hasn't moved past this point, doesn't want to and won't no matter how much information is put before them.

1. profile image60

And some will clearly believe a woman with a track record for, I'll put it nicely, stretching the truth even when there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. For the record, immediately after she condemned a video, she informed the saudi ambassador that she knew it was al Qeada and the video had nothing to do with the attack. But continue believing as you wish. I prefer my politicians at least attempt some amount of honesty

I wonder if you could move on if you lost your son or husband? We are discussing real people that died due to mistakes that were partly made by Hillary, and yes you can bet anyone with any sense will not forget the death of these men.  This woman lies without unconscious, for political reasons...  This is part of her history, and yes when one makes up their mind on who they will place their vote for president. It 's  my hope that one and all do their research into both candidates pasts , and not have the attitude that past is past...

9. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Bernie Sanders wasn't happy about the undemocratic DNC rigged system, media, party elites which includes Hillary, etc.

If Republicans had had super delegates (as the Democrats have had for years) you wouldn't be stuck with a candidate like Trump.

1. profile image60

No, they'd have Jeb Bush. Yes, a much better candidate.....

10. profile image0

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13075471.jpg

I agree with Bill !

Just how low are you willing to go?  How did Trump's two other marriages end?  The Clinton's marriage has survived.  Where are those famous conservative family values now?

1. profile image0

Are you serious ,  Family values in the Clinton gang ?  Kathleen ,   You are seriously missing something ,comparing ANYTHING the Clintons have done or continue to do  as being of  family values !   But then ,   I understand , given the  perceptions of value  so lacking in  the much  hypocritical liberal ideology .

I could tell you a story about a husband and wife who stayed together  through thick and thin for fifty + years and yet in doing so , turned their ten children into .......well,  zombies , because of alcohol abuse . Does time together  alone really qualify as family values in the liberal mind ? Please .......That photo above says it all Kathleen , don't be naïve.

I'm trying not to be naive.  I'd like to see others try not to be cruel.

I sympathize with how hard it is to support Trump.  But I hope there is a limit to how far into the mud the American people are willing to go.

I feel it will be a long times for Americans to keep on muddling in the mud from being dumb down for so long.

After enough suffering to come, they will become clear headed again and better even ever

"Just how low are you willing to go". Do you remember  Monica's  deposition? Not sure of your age...  let me just give you a few of the words that were in the document. Vagina, Bill cigar, after he put the cigar in his mouth. Oh yea I really respect Hillary for staying with Bill. The disgrace that those two put this country through is not easily forgotten. This man was almost impeached, and again she turned the other way. This is not a woman that I could ever respect.  Sh is all about power, and nothing else. I am sure Trump has his scandals, but lady no one I mean no one can compete with Bill Clinton.

11. Solaras profile image96
    Solarasposted 7 years ago

Hillary Clinton does have a thick skin, which allows her to obfuscate and recharacterize her criminal FBI investigation as a "security review."  The fact is, she has a big resume, but when we examine what was accomplished by her in her various positions, the list of accomplishments is meager. 

She was unable to craft an acceptable healthcare plan, that her incredibly popular husband could push through congress.

Her tenure as Secretary of State is also unremarkable, with the exception of Benghazi. Indeed, her foundation is accused of taking contributions from foreign powers while she was serving as Secretary. A direct conflict of interest.

All of her husband's scandals (with the exception of Lewinsky) are actually her scandals. Whitewater was her law firm. Vince Foster was her partner. Travelgate was her doing; she fired the staff to put in her cronies. Even the Pardons controversy points to her. Giving pardons in exchange for furniture; smacks of a lady's choice rather than that of a man.

It seems to me the driving force behind her desire to become POTUS is because it is her turn. Her thinly veiled dishonesty stems from a complete contempt for the American public.  We hardly deserve her taking the time to come up with more credible responses to investigations and criticisms.  She can flipflop on issues, because it really does not matter. She will do what she wants when she is president; she knows better than anyone,  campaign promises will no longer be relevant in a "changing world."

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Totally concur.  Hillary is beyond dishonest yet people refuse to see this.  Hillary wants power & will DO ANYTHING to obtain it.

1. Solaras profile image96
        Solarasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What can the voter do? The field of candidates was miserable from the start. The democrats' machinery has been in full force behind her, due to a combination of past favors due and damaging secrets kept in the pocket during the Clintons' long tenure in politics. We cannot escape business as usual.

1. profile image60

That's why last election I rejected both parties and voted Libertarian. At least I agree with most of the platform. Discovered I was more likely to vote for Bernie than either of these two clowns, despite my distaste for socialism, on isidewith.com. Of course he was fourth or fifth on the list for me.

I'm sure most Democrats would be surprised just how far down on that list Hillary resides

12. profile image51
    Priyanka kathuriaposted 7 years ago

I think trump is not a suitable candidate to represent america due to his past records and very inhuman ideas therefore it does not matter whether the opposite candidate is a man or a women as long as they have clean records a good background and calibre.

1. profile image60

Well, I think someone with Republican leanings should vote  for Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson. If they liked Bernie Sanders, vote for Green Party candidate Jill Stein (at least she's honest....). And if they preferred Ted Cruz or similar Tea Party members, vote for Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party.

I mean there is very little difference in view points between Trump and Clinton once you get past media talking points and political rhetoric. (Remember, he was her largest individual campaign donor 8 years ago)

So instead of voting for these clowns, whose views don't even represent their constituents (The Don never got higher than 45% of the Republican vote until it was between him and Cruz only. And Hillary struggled with Bernie in any state without a closed primary.), why not vote for parties, and candidates who might actually represent them in Washington?

13. profile image0

And as a conservative , I have absolutely nothing but the highest praise for women of distinction  , and all women have distinction  !   They are the underdogs of our entire culture , Even the ones that I have met who don't believe it .    There is endless beauty in a woman of honor , even a broken woman of honor . 

But Hillary , is nothing but the  anti- image of honor in the best of ALL women ,  and there is no doubt she has paid a price for her loyalties to Bill too  ,  which has led her to the misplaced  loyalties to Obama .  However ,she is completely  tainted by the quest for  power that she clings to !   If any woman  candidate that has honor were to run , I would vote for her in a minute , right or left !  But Hillary is simply dishonest  and all the polls are showing that ,  My advice , Vote that poll , vote  for the "gut " feeling that you know you are having .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)