Report Card Time for President Trump

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13148353.jpg
    What grade would you give President Trump?  Why?  Has President Trump improved America or made America worse?

1. ptosis profile image69
      ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I would give a H U G E WTF? grade.
      Everyday something else. It's Political Entertainment not leadership:

Bad enough that DJT &  Putin had a 2 hour meeting with 2 translators and at Least Rex Tillerson was there.  Which is odd enough but WTF?!?!

President Trump held a second, informal talk with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Group of 20 (G-20) summit in Hamburg, Germany, earlier this month, the White House confirmed Tuesday.

The White House said the two men used the Russian translator to converse because the American translator accompanying President Trump spoke Japanese.

WTF?!?!?! What happened to the Russian Translator from the previous 2 hour meeting.  This is really bad , that mean NOBODY other than PUtin and Putin's personal translator has knowledge of what Trump promised to Putin.

Wow.

Truly a traiter or a feckless fool - a cuck.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Obviously not a fool ("a harmlessly deranged person or one lacking in common powers of understanding") so that means he's a traitor.  The penalty for treason is death.  Execution.

Because you don't know what happened to our translator and are not privy to all that happens in the White House.

Right back at ya

2. rhamson profile image71
      rhamsonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have no way of defining it. I ponder as to how his management skills have allowed him any success in the business world. He seems to promote an all out dog eat dog climate among his staff.

3. Ken Burgess profile image77
      Ken Burgessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well he has attempted to do quite a lot, he has been opposed by every sector of the 'establishment'... we have minor Judges staying his Executive Orders, we have Republicans trying to walk a tight rope between thwarting him (Obamacare Repeal & Replace, Tax Reform, etc.) and pretending to be working to get these changes to happen.

Many feel he is a ogre, he has no couth, and he disgraces the Office.  I say he does a lot of this because it gets HIS words out to the people.  They may not have any tact, but it is that very lack of tact that gets the media to cover it... spread it... and give it so much attention.

This is his only way of communicating with the people, because he is directly opposed by the MSM (media) as well as the 'career' politicians and power brokers in D.C.

Considering he is only one man, with very little (and I mean little) support for his efforts within the halls of Washington, in Congress, or the Government at large... yes I would say he has accomplished quite a lot.

I also think he is consistently finding he has to compromise, give in, or give up on issues and actions he would like to take... to do otherwise would be for the media, businesses, branches of the government, to continue to target and attack his children, and his business interests.  He has a lot to lose, his children are far more vulnerable than he is, as he has come to learn.

Trump has gone further than anyone, just by his being there, to expose how corrupt the system is, that the politicians we vote for are all working together (for the most part) and they are just putting on a show for those Americans that still believe there are different parties, different causes... rather than the Corporations, Conglomerations, and Foreign Nations actually controlling those politicians and what choices they make.

People don't realize that the FDA, NSA, IRS, and many other Agencies and branches in the government also no longer answer to the politicians, they are controlled and run by the very Corporations and Banks they were originally put in place to police and inspect for the interests of the people.

Trump as he was running for POTUS said he thought it was a good idea if we be friends with Russia, rather than enemies... and you see how they have forced his hand, forced through coercion, through constant accusations of collusion, through attacks on his staff that also had no interest in pursuing war with Russia and forcing their removal... and now things are escalating with Russia again, sanctions, more troops along its borders, more weapons.

There are three nations not directly controlled by centralized banks and the WTO, WB, and IMF... those three are Iran, North Korea, and Russia.  And while we don't care too much about NK or Iran (as what resources and wealth they have are directly controlled and consumed by China), Russia is sitting on more Oil and Natural Gas (when including the North Pole) than any other nation in the world... and its sovereignty cannot be tolerated by those that wish to control it.

4. Misfit Chick profile image75
      Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

As POTUS I give Trump an F for all the many obvious reasons we can list. However, I don't think his purpose in that office is to be a good potus, it is to unite this country that has been so un-united for decades.

It seems as if Trump has caused us to essentially 'stretch at the seams' where there are deep divisions; and most of us realize that we don't like it - and are more willing to compromise and work together than ever before. While we're still swirling in chaos, we can't grade ourselves yet. We'll do that during the next election sweep.

What did we learn? Are we aware of political manipulation - and that BOTH sides are guilty of it, and have been for decades? Do we all understand that we are not the enemies of each other; and that we have far more in common than not?

That will be the 'grade' I am interested in...

2. Tim Truzy info4u profile image93
    Tim Truzy info4uposted 6 years ago

I agree. In four years I ponder if we will have an America. I remember a parable from my childhood:
    A farmer picked up a snake in the dead of winter. He took it home, fed it, and let it warm by the fire. In the morning, he went to his fireplace to check on the snake. It rose up and bit him. He asked why after I did so much for you. The response: "You knew I was a snake when you picked me up!"
    Many people hoped for a savior of some sort in Mr. Trump but he is human - and questionable politician. Really, how many of us can say we want our sons, daughters, and other youth to exhi bit such behavior? More importantly: Why did Americans let a skillful entertainer dupe us?
    In any case, I hope he gets better. But I hope I'm never  bitten by a snake either. OOPS!

3. crankalicious profile image87
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

Remember that Harry Truman had a "The buck stops here" (I think it was a paperweight) on his desk? People could respect that, despite whatever happened, he took responsibility because he was POTUS? How times have changed. I guess at least you're asking the question. I think conservatives would give him something like a B. Most liberals would give him a D or an F. Can't say it hasn't been entertaining though.

4. Tim Truzy info4u profile image93
    Tim Truzy info4uposted 6 years ago

C-. Communist sympathizer or copperhead. I don't know.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

E- for effort of destruction

5. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

There is always an up to everyone even for Hitler. Trump had no plans to be America savior of the common man, but to enhance the megalomaniac billionaires club connected to himself.

This  loose connon will exposed much of the deepest seated evil in America. Shake up and wake up America from deep shleep they are in.

It's a daily soap opera of "As The Stomach Turns" yet self parody-dizing.

"Scaramucci Out as Communications Director After Less Than Two Weeks" -  boy oh boy did he live up to his name of 'Scramouche!" Scaramucci,  was ousted before he had even officially taken the job. Scaramucci is the shortest-serving communications director in White House history.

http://www.salon.com/2017/07/31/is-this … -disaster/

Trump thinks that Congress, and indeed, the entire federal government, works for him. He still hasn’t learned that he’s not the boss of the nation, no matter how loudly he stomps and screams. Trump continues to make confoundingly stupid decisions: The executive branch has become a kakistocracy — government run by its most unqualified and corrupt occupants.

The Pentagon still has not received guidance from the White House since President Trump tweeted that transgender individuals may not serve in the U.S. military, the Pentagon confirmed Monday.

Trump and Sessions are not believed to have spoken since the president originally expressed his displeasure with the attorney general in a New York Times interview.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSylFMEVGSfxkiZFTG6sfZScOr7fHWDaooHWDKl1fX6b9BiCsE6BA

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
        Castlepalomaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Don't  know why transgender would want to be trained killers for oil and greed.

Rather watch two making love than two people killing each other.  Watching two transgender making love would be too rich for me. Still nothing greatly wrong there.

6. Castlepaloma profile image76
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

When you point your finger at someone else , your really pointing 3 fingers back at yourself. When Trump points his finger at the lowest form of life being news reporters and Muslim terrorist. You know the cover up is US healthcare, prisons, wars, billionaire& Mansanto in his food and drug administration.

He calls terrorist dirty sneaky rats. When in fact there are 100s of far more dangerous things attacking and destroying America. Take armed Toddler running with scissor and playing with Dads gun. Those little rascals kill more than Terrorist do. Even those, white right-wing terrorist kill within America most.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)