How can women sleep with more than one guy at the same time?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)
  1. DeanKeaton259 profile image61
    DeanKeaton259posted 13 years ago

How can women sleep with more than one guy at the same time?

Specifically, In or out of a relationship without notifying any of their partners.
    I'd like some insight into their psychology. I'd be specifically interested in hearing from a woman who's personally done this or who knows a close friend who has.

2. jennshealthstore profile image80
    jennshealthstoreposted 13 years ago

It goes both ways.I am not sure how a man or a woman can do it. I know some woman who have done this, but to be honest I do not know why people think so differently. To me, sleeping with a person is something that requires a lot of emotion and feelings,love. It is a good question though. Some people can seperate sex from love while other's cant.

3. aktifistri profile image57
    aktifistriposted 13 years ago

The same question about some men, though. lol.. As a woman i am failed to understand why some people from both genders do that. I know some people who sleep with more than 1 (of course without notifying their partners), and they came with different and varied reasons.

One friend, she slept with 1 (that i know) other guy, because her husband who is much older than her is always overseas for work, they didn't spend adequate time together. She's quite attractive and young. Later she found out that her husband's cheating on her, remarried with another girl in her country of origin. I am not sure who started first, but it ended up with she cheated on him as well. In this case, a young attractive woman, busy husband with automatically much less sex, lonely, some man were flirting on her, i think that's enough for SOME people to cheat on their partner.

Another friend, she has a husband with a higher level of sexual-drives..while she can't really play tango with him since they share a different pace and energy for sex. She had a feeling that he would play with other girl but---I hardly understand---she seems to be loose about it, like no heart-feeling. On her side, she once told me that she made a 'distance-friendship' with another guy overseas..and she seems pretty excited with the new 'friendship'..but she hide it from her husband and said "well, why not..we're not going far like meeting in person, it's only on internet. And i never know either if my husband does the same with others outside without notifying me.." 

So, from both story, you can't really give one answer. Yes, the second story is not about 'sleeping', but to me the red line of all is the relationship between 'trust' and 'behavior'. But other than that i would say there are some people who are 'sick'..and really do what you are questioning..

Hope you'll get somebody throw some psychological insight about it..it is interesting to study the 'in-depth-why'..

4. Seva8 profile image59
    Seva8posted 13 years ago

Simple,is not love,she was hurt,by something,she can't break up a marriage,one or few children,her life turn diferent than what she expect before she meet Mr.Man.Love does'nt stay with us for long time.you have to work hard to keep it alive,and some women give up,and turn to someonelse,That someone is listening,is making her feel like a woman,for few hours a week or a month,is her getway.
       There are plenty reasons how can women sleep with more than one,if you know exactly what is hapening behind the scenes of every women's life.I am not able to see what is happening,everyone wants different things from life,and everyone expect the best of everything,but not allways turn up that way.
        If a woman sleep in other's man bed is something,and she is the only one to know,and maybe she does'nt know yet,because,depends on people's differences and expectation.
        My advice to everyone who want to keep his or her love,comunication is important,do no get to sleep before you make it up to each other.

5. DeanKeaton259 profile image61
    DeanKeaton259posted 13 years ago

I'd like to keep the answers civil and to the point. Male bashing answers which completely ignore the question at hand are unappreciated and counterproductive.

6. titobay profile image68
    titobayposted 13 years ago

The same psychology affects how a man can hop from one woman to the other. Maybe we should have a round table discussion to analyze this psychology, right?

7. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 13 years ago

One guy ?

Remember Katrina ... when thousands of men and women were sleeping in the Ball Stadium ... at the same time !

8. johnnymission profile image60
    johnnymissionposted 13 years ago

The exact same way that guys cheat on girls-it's not a gendered behavior, its a human one and a poor one at that.

9. techap profile image60
    techapposted 11 years ago

It is obvious in today's race, most of women sleep with more than one guy may be just for fun or may be it would be her choice in dealing any kind of stress or workload. And some believe that life is for once, enjoy till it lasts. And in some cases it may be her habit.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)