Have you experianced a miracle before?

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (16 posts)
  1. sarclair profile image78
    sarclairposted 13 years ago

Have you experianced a miracle before?

If so, what happened?

2. christ4ever profile image65
    christ4everposted 13 years ago

Every morning when I wake up... each NEW Day - is another miracle!
    "And the LORD God... breathed into his nostrils the breath of LIFE; and man became a living being.: (Genesis 2:7)
    AMEN- with blessings... Rev.Ted

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 13 years ago

Can you define miracle?  Have had wonderful, unexpected things happen.

4. martygoldengate profile image59
    martygoldengateposted 13 years ago

I've experienced things that are surprising enough to be called miracles by some people.  I tend not to use the term too much because I don't want to sound like I'm selling religion, but the truth is that my answer to my atheist friends who ask why I'm religious is that when I pray for help in some matter, something unexpectedly good usually turns up, or more to the point, the feeling I get as to which direction to go in to find a solution to a problem ends up being the correct path to take, even though at the time I first prayed for help, that path seemed to be the least logical solution.  The part of this that makes it seem miraculous is the last thing I just said: that my inclinations as to ways to solve a particular problem would have been completely against the intuitive feelings I had after praying for help.  And yet, in the end, it was those latter intuitive feelings that led me to the correct solution.  I felt as if some invisible force had planted an idea in my mind because that force had an intelligence capable of seeing into the future.

5. pstmighty profile image60
    pstmightyposted 13 years ago

I have experienced so many miracles I don't even know where to start because I am a living walking talking miracle! I see a lot of miracles and I perform a lot of them too.

But just as examples, One day I spoke with a lady who was scheduled for an operation. she had a tumor in the eye. We met, I prayed for her in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and she went back to the doctors they could not believe it. They checked and checked called her for several check ups after the first ones and they still could not find anything, the tumor was gone disappeared! They had scans from the first meetings with the lady that revealed the tumor but now it was completely gone! Healed by the power of almighty God.

One point in 2010 ,I met a guy who had 5 demons living inside of him, I cast them out in the name of Jesus and they left and the boy said from that day since 1992 he had a peaceful night rest without pains and torment and its. One demon spoke out and said we are not leaving because we came here to cause pain in his life. But you know I came in there with the Spirit of dominion! I charged them to come out and they all left and he is as sound as ever free of torment and pain.

I have seen tremendous things in my own personal life, finances, material and spiritual things. Things I cant even explain sometimes and I keep seeing a lot in my life.

Now in my life I never had to believe for a healing or anything like that because I am completely healthy. I live in divine health, it would sound simple but its something anyone anywhere in the world would covert with everything with everything they have.

I hear God speak. Yes the Creator of the heaves and the earth speaks directly to me. well am not the only one but so are some of his kids that know his voice.
    He tells me things and causes me to do things and turn around seemingly impossible situations in my life and in the lives of those that I come across. You can imagine how my life is like a complete miracle! That's why I say to you experience miracles everyday in my life.

You cant walk with God without the miraculous flowing from you.

6. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 13 years ago

Being alive is the only miracle I've ever experienced.

I think you need to define "miracle".  Miracles in the Roman Catholic faith are insanely ridiculous superstition of the most ignorant of human beings.

7. Edoka Writes profile image60
    Edoka Writesposted 13 years ago

Yes, a friend had a fatal disease, so I took him to a church I'd heard about- had him prayed over and he was healed instantly.
    I know it's hard to believe, but I was there, so I know it happened.

8. CARIBQUEEN profile image65
    CARIBQUEENposted 13 years ago

Miracles are happening daily all around us.  The fact that I woke up this morning is a miracle.

9. Thesource profile image68
    Thesourceposted 13 years ago

When I was 10 years old and violent adult man was on his way to hurt me. I prayed. As I praying he was struck down by a major heart attack just minutes before meeting me.

He was hospitalized for several months. When he recovered  he became to be one of the nicest person to be. That was my first miracle.

10. karengibsonroc profile image68
    karengibsonrocposted 13 years ago

the birth of my daughter and more importantly the moment i first looked at her and held her in my arms!

11. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 13 years ago

Yes, numerous. And I'm not talking about "wonderful" and "unexpected" things happening. I'm talking about instantaneous, cause-and-effect, extraordinary, premeditated events.

By "extraordinary," I'm talking about cause-and-effect, but not through physical means, and not related the the laws of nature.

On one of the busiest streets in the world -- Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles -- and in 1977, I had an epiphany. I went from utter frustration over traffic and selfish, dangerous drivers dangerously cutting in without warning -- to utter bliss and forgiveness. The next moment, I lightly thought of traffic opening up and then rested from that creation. The following moment found that creation manifest for as far as I could see -- two miles of empty center lane blocked on both sides by two walls of snarling traffic. This persisted for the four minutes it took for me to traverse that gauntlet. Not one driver decided to turn into that thoroughly empty lane ahead of me.

There are other, more minor miracles -- minor in the sense of impact on others and physical visibility -- but no less than the Miracle on Wilshire Boulevard for its witness to God's love for His children.

12. MyJourney profile image60
    MyJourneyposted 13 years ago

Yes, some of them are too personal to discuss, but I see miracles in the little things just as much as in the big things.  If you are open to seeing God in your life, I think you'll see miracles.

13. poorconservative1 profile image59
    poorconservative1posted 13 years ago

Birth of my son, birth of my daughter, plus the miracle of birth that I don't remember. My own.

14. the50marathons17 profile image83
    the50marathons17posted 13 years ago

I passed advanced calculus in senior year of high school. Only God could have done improper integrals and partial integrand fractions. Thanks God!

15. profile image0
    filmchick1987posted 13 years ago

Yes. I used to work at a store dedicated to animal soft toys. We were displaying a giant soft toy snake on a thick tree branch. A little kid started pulling at the snake. I happened to be sorting through a box at the time and the next thing I know, the tree branch has struck me square in the back.

I had about a month of back pain following this event. Then it only hurt when I carried anything heavy. About 6 months later, I fell over and that stirred up pain so badly that I had to lie down for a couple of hours.

At church the following weekend, I asked some people to pray over me. I felt a surge of energy go up and down my back. Ever since then, I've experienced no pain. If that's not a miracle, I don't know what is.

16. Diki Bird profile image60
    Diki Birdposted 13 years ago

Ever since I haven't experienced anything miraculous, but I always expect to have one.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)