If you had one thing to say before all of mankind before going out of existence,

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (25 posts)
  1. ThatFatGuy profile image60
    ThatFatGuyposted 13 years ago

If you had one thing to say before all of mankind before going out of existence, what would you say?

2. days leaper profile image60
    days leaperposted 13 years ago

In all truth, would simply say:
    Bye Bye!
    I guess.

3. HattieMattieMae profile image60
    HattieMattieMaeposted 13 years ago

LOve LovE LoVE Each other! It's a human basic need, we all need it, we can't survive without it, and it's just the way we exist, and nurture one another no matter who we are or what type of relationship.  We can not thrive without it, as they have dones studies on it. Without the human touch and love babies don't thrive or survive, anymore than the elderly in nursing homes.  So I would tell every one to love more!

4. wandererh profile image68
    wandererhposted 13 years ago

I would just say, "Good bye, everybody.  It's been great and I wish everyone all the best."

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 13 years ago

It have been a pleasure to share with you what GOD have wanted me to share with you with my 1 article that is the greatest article on the earth. For those who have seen and read the article that was spread around the world through 100 percent referring sites you are blessed and may you use it in your life to your benefit. To everyone else especially to hubpages members you are not missing anything because you will reject the greatest article on the earth so go on with your life in grace and fulfillment. It is a miracle that my article spread around the world so fast out of thin air because I do not know how the referring sites found my article. That will always be a mystery to me but the results speaks for themselves with being around the world so far in 8 countries.This is my final farewell speech before all of mankind to all generations. March 27, 2011 A.D. 9:51 pm mountain standard time. THAT'S ALL FOLKS.

6. edhan profile image36
    edhanposted 13 years ago

We shall meet again in another dimension.

7. Tusitala Tom profile image65
    Tusitala Tomposted 13 years ago

Be happy...and I'll see you when you come over.

8. 6hotfingers3 profile image60
    6hotfingers3posted 13 years ago

I would say, "its been real."  I'd say that because my life has been filled with lots of adventures. Some of which I enjoyed and some of which I wondered what I did to deserve them. My life has been great.

9. Joan1 profile image61
    Joan1posted 13 years ago

I would not bother to say anything "wise", just "bye, it was fun while it lasted".

What impact could my words have on mankind?
    Mankind is too stuborn. They will keep doing what they are doing, right or wrong. Even if you tell them what they are doing is wrong, they wont change anyway, unless something happens that personally affects them.
    People in general don't learn from other peoples mistakes, unless they have been personally affected by the mistake.

10. akuigla profile image61
    akuiglaposted 13 years ago

Thank you.
    Life was great...............

11. cresandsuzanne profile image61
    cresandsuzanneposted 13 years ago

be good to eachother.

12. phoenixgbr profile image61
    phoenixgbrposted 13 years ago

I think I would have to say... "Its been emotional"

13. profile image0
    wilbury4posted 13 years ago

Is that it?

14. skisy profile image89
    skisyposted 13 years ago

"Now listen to me very carefully, this is extremely important and I will say this only once...The answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything is......"

"What do you mean I'm out of time?! What rubbish!!!"

"Sorry...guess you'll have to wait a bit longer"

"Bye bye"

Something along those lines probably.

15. Mercredi profile image61
    Mercrediposted 13 years ago

What's the deal with Charlie Sheen, anyway? I mean has he always been like that and we just started noticing all at once?

16. danthehandyman profile image70
    danthehandymanposted 13 years ago

It's been a great ride, and thanks, God, for the ticket.

17. Lady MJ profile image83
    Lady MJposted 13 years ago

If you have respect for me and give me one moment of silence after I am gone I would like for you to think about this. Before you cut down another tree, shoot a beautiful animal to place its head on your wall, criticize someone over flaws they can not control, vote in favor of nuclear power, throw trash on the road or in the water just please remember you are bringing yourself one step closer to following me in non existance. Thank you and may you be protected.
    I LOVE YOU ALL!

18. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 13 years ago

Learn to let stuff go and dont dwell on the negative!

19. Roger Rabbit profile image61
    Roger Rabbitposted 13 years ago

Well if it was all of mankind that was going extinct I wouldn't waste my time.  The last words would go something like "Hey is anyone even writing this down?"

20. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 13 years ago

well mankind. we see the end of greed and control of the world and you now know your no Gods. and all we had to was love God with all of us and love our fellow man more that your self. bye bye

21. Ranzi profile image75
    Ranziposted 13 years ago

Nice dreaming with you, I hated the nightmares and loved the daymares spent with all of you!

Nothing is real, so don't take life too seriously because it's just a dream.

22. F.B. Spannigan profile image61
    F.B. Spanniganposted 13 years ago

I would sing my favorite song. But In reality, I would be all, "huh, what?" and die before I could sing, or say how I loved my life and I am very gracious for it.

23. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 13 years ago

Nice try...........................................................

24. ryancarter profile image61
    ryancarterposted 13 years ago

I'd say "Time to hit the ole dusty trail..."

25. DanuckInUSA profile image62
    DanuckInUSAposted 13 years ago

Know Christ. If I was leaving this world and had an opportunity to speak to all mankind I would give them the Gospel.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)