Anyone who becomes my fan. I will give you a reward!!

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (40 posts)
  1. Judges389 profile image57
    Judges389posted 14 years ago

Just kidding. Im knew to Hubpages and i see hubbers with loads of fans but i cant even get any!!!

1. marshall92 profile image66
      marshall92posted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you write hubs that people on hubpages care about, you will get fans. Begging doesn't usually get you many fans. Good luck.

2. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

"If you build it, they will come".

I believe Hubpages has a feature to invite people to be your fan. I have never used it.

I would rather people just fan me because they really want to, or because they like my hubs. Give it time, I am sure your fanbase will grow. Good luck!

1. profile image0
      Pacal Votanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good book. I liked it. smile

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

How can you NEVER fan anybody yourself, NEVER write a comment on another persons hub. And THEN expect people to be climbing all over each other to join your fanclub?

4. profile image0
    \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years ago

just given you a piece of advice so try that on your other thread.... Don't mind Rankett he lives in the north of England they easily get angry

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not angry Brenda, just very very honest.

2. waynet profile image68
      waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

phew! that's okay then I live in the midlands of the UK, so I'm fine!!?

5. Judges389 profile image57

Thanks Rankett for becoming my first fan. God bless you and have many kids and fill the earth.

1. profile image0

I haven't become your fan, my username is ryankett, and I have no intention of having kids for at least another decade. Good luck.

6. Judges389 profile image57

By the way Rankett, i also come from the north in Newcastle!

1. profile image0

Are you an alter-ego?

1. profile image50
        CabinGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is the Pope a Catholic ?

1. profile image0

I would bloody well hope so CabinGirl, although in the words of David Beckham:-

"Is the Pope Catholic. No I'm serious, is he? I really need to know"

1. profile image50

No that's Victoria Beckham........Of course it's an alter, let me think usual crappy BS plus an ugly Avatar, hmmmm I wonder who ?

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol Welcome judges! Don't judge us too hard lol lol

3. profile image50

Just back from a Home Match by the looks of it lol !

7. Lady_E profile image64
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

A reward?  - I'd be your fan for a box of choccies. I don't ask for much...

8. Judges389 profile image57

I will do whatever it takes to win your favour to become my first fan. By the way Rankett you are a great writer. We can catch up our discussion tomorrow.We can chat off the forum if need be.
    By the way whereabout in the north do you live?
    Cheers.

1. profile image50

I knew by the the lips he was a gender bender, I think you have pulled Ryan mate lol !

1. waynet profile image68

haha nice one...no chat up lines needed you're in!

2. darkside profile image65
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Delete all your hubs and depart from hubpages and I'll be your fan for life.

9. blue dog profile image61
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

ryan, lock your doors.

it's probably tex.  (with a little t).

10. profile image50
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

With those lips deff a great kisser smile

Kipper lips! hahaha!

11. Judges389 profile image57

Where is Rankett? I couldnt find sleep without good night words from you. Just say something and i will disappear to my bed!

Well done...you've scared him off with yer sex face!

12. blue dog profile image61
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

ryan??

13. Lady_E profile image64
    Lady_Eposted 14 years ago

Rankett.... Where are you? Come and do the honours of giving sweet good night words to Judges. lol.

http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-047.gif

14. profile image50
    CabinGirlposted 14 years ago

Ohhhhh Ryan yer pal wants ya smile

15. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

What is the reward? Did s/he ever mention the reward?

1. profile image50

I think Ryan is the reward, if he ever comes out from under the bed lol !

16. Judges389 profile image57

Tied of waiting for Ryan, I was just interested in Ryan becoming my fan but i have lost all patience. Where is Ryan now?
    Anyway if someone sees Ryan tell him im logging out the forum he can come back now.

17. darkside profile image65
    darksideposted 14 years ago

Manbeau must have grown tired of pretending to be a Lensmaster and is inflicting the latest sockpuppet show upon us.

1. profile image50

Not her style to knock out 20 hubs first DS !

18. ContactCeleb profile image59
    ContactCelebposted 14 years ago

The show seem to have ended. I seem to like this Judges guy or maybe girl... quite funny when you read this thread...lets wait to hear Ryan's comments

1. marshall92 profile image66
      marshall92posted 14 years agoin reply to this

How do you manage to write 367 hubs in a month?!

1. sunforged profile image71
        sunforgedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It seems by copying wiki/answers articles and adding contact info (probably from a database)

Its a pretty slick system he made there actually -celebrity names plus how to contact in the title.

367 is a lot even for a copy and paste job

Hows the traffic celebritycontact?

19. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

Errrrrrr......... *taxi*

20. Spaghetti Monster profile image59
    Spaghetti Monsterposted 14 years ago

I have deja vu!

Anyway, I've become this poor, poor mans  first fan, as I have discussed on the other thread that is nearly the same as this one.

I need no reward. I'm a deity, who needs and wants nothing.
    So please give the gift to Ryankett.

RAmen.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)