My house is haunted please help!!! What do I do?? I'm at my parents but my stuf

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)
  1. profile image56
    Sarahhhh89posted 6 years ago

My house is haunted please help!!!  What do I do?? I'm at my parents but my stuff is their!!

Have been in the home for a month. The noticeable  haunting of me and my children started about 2 weeks ago. I have pictures voice recording. Blinds moving things tapping on doors and windows. Kids dreaming and kids seeing these things during the day and night. Kids say they are not mean to them in general but they are mean. People I do not know finding me saying I'm in danger they don't want my children they want me. Been at my parents for the night can tell a big difference but are we safe? Am I safe??

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13700538_f260.jpg

2. Clara Cook profile image74
    Clara Cookposted 6 years ago

First and foremost don't panic. They feed on fear, so don't let them win that battle.
    Secondly, if it is a ghost or more than one ghosts, they are probably just trying to scare you because to them you're invading their space and not the other way around.

I suggest that you look into the history of your house and see if anything turns up.

Also try debunking the pictures and noises you are hearing, and have your fuse boxes and wiring, and appliances all checked for high emf. If you still can't debunk, either get a few friends together to help you investigate your house or get a paranormal team in to help you.

1. profile image56
      Sarahhhh89posted 6 years agoin reply to this

We're going to move the men my children are dreaming and seeing is a father and son father lived in the house behind us passed at a hospital son lived in the house passed away in the house the children are from a house that burnt down next door

3. profile image56
    Sarahhhh89posted 6 years ago

This is the pic above I've circled  "ghost" I see but someone else looked and said their are more than what I can see

1. Clara Cook profile image74
      Clara Cookposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I see no pictures with ghosts in it or circles did you upload the right picture?

2. profile image56

Sorry it didn't upload it's not giving me the option to upload but if you look behind me you will see what appears to be someone sitting behind me with his arm propped up on something then look under my arm their is what looks to be a face of a child

3. Clara Cook profile image74

I can understand your fear in wanting to move. However, these things usually won't hurt anyone. You shouldn't have any problems getting your belongs, you leaving might be giving them what they want. The house to themelves again.

4. profile image56

Clara I really don't know how to use this sorry for jumping around a lady that has been dreaming of me said it's a demon and it wants me if that helps any I wish their were a way to private message you as well Joey

4. Joey Paranormal profile image60
    Joey Paranormalposted 6 years ago

No activity prior to 2 weeks ago? How long ago did the house burn down? Did you know those who passed away?

1. profile image56

The deacon I talked to said it was years ago before I was even born. And no we do not know any of the spirits the house was recommended by the deacon I had been looking for a home for almost a year. Then he told me of this one.

2. profile image56

Yes the first time I felt something was the weekend we moved in I removed a door and kept feeling a presence in the room I removed the door so I put the door back. House burn down before I was even born. 2 weeks ago is when noticeable stuff starts

3. Clara Cook profile image74

Thing is August through october is when paranormal activity is at its peek. But ghosts don't usually lay claim to a person in a house like that. Its usually something dark that does that which is rare and has different rules.

4. profile image56

One of the men my children dream of and see happened to have passed away Aug 14 1989 the first time I caught a recording of it saying my name was sep 9 2017 for some reason I can not find any background on the house or the house that burnt down

5. Misfit Chick profile image76
    Misfit Chickposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13704656_f260.jpg

First, understand that these 'ghosts' or whatever are as much a natural part of our world as are trees, flowers, snakes & spiders, etc. Find a good way to explain that to your children. If they are seeing things, they need to know that life-energy exists in all kinds of variations around us. We don't usually see or hear 'beings' from other dimensions; and that is only because we, as human beings, don't usually 'vibrate' within their same range to be able to interact with them.

However, the latest theory about hauntings is that they can be events that were sort of 'imprinted' into the environment as 'residual hauntings'. Here is a good place to start; but there are more than a few explanations for ghosts. You might want to do some more searching. http://www.assap.ac.uk/newsite/articles … hosts.html

You can also explain to your kids that beings who exist in dimensions around us are living in their own little world; and if we can see/hear them, our two 'worlds' are sort of co-existing in the same spot. Our Universe is fluid like rivers of water - which makes it a little difficult for our limited perception as humans to put things like 'ghosts' into perspective in our heads.

We don't have to figure them out nor worry about them. What you need to do is raise your vibration out of the range they are vibrating at. They can't bother you if you're not 'existing' where they exist.

Your vibration means your emotions - raise the quality of your thoughts & emotions; and you will move out of their frequency. That may sound easier said than done: how do you inspire yourself & your kids to 'feel better' while this uncomfortable threat seems to loom around you?

Look up 'Law of Attraction', 'raise your vibration', or 'emotional processes' - you'll start to find things that will work for you.

Also, if it is possible, there is nothing wrong with leaving the new place - that in and of itself will help to 'raise your vibration' to feel better. However, if that is not a possibility, this is good spiritual advice.

You CAN co-exist in the same place without bothering each other. You control your own vibration, it just takes realization and a little practice. Plus, you'll be doing WONDERS to teach your kids how to completely take care of themselves now and into adulthood. smile

This might seem like a lot, but if you scroll down through my first spotlight article (even if it doesn't seem to be about this subject) all the way past the poll at the bottom to the 'conclusion' - I explain emotions and how they work, better. There is also some in the body of the text if you scroll down through the images. It is simple yet powerful information.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)