Women Won't Leave Me Alone! What Can I Do About It?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (89 posts)
  1. wrenchBiscuit profile image67
    wrenchBiscuitposted 6 years ago

Women Won't Leave Me  Alone! What Can I Do About It?

I realize this may appear to be a joke but this is no laughing matter! It is almost impossible for me to have a steady relationship with a woman because I am constantly being tempted by other women. There have been situations where women have literally demanded my attention and forced their affections upon me. I am a professional musician, and one night a woman sent her husband home and then literally begged me to go with her into the woods behind the bar! I do not consider myself extremely good looking, nor have I ever had lots of money, but I can't go shopping without women hitting on me.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13726863_f260.jpg

2. Aime F profile image70
    Aime Fposted 6 years ago

*snort*

You could try showing them some of your posts on here, that oughta turn them off.

1. gregas profile image80
      gregasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That would probably work Aime.

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image67
      wrenchBiscuitposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Aime,I have tried a similar approach but to no avail. Even when I purposely try making myself unappealing they persist. Apparently I exude some sort of animal magnetism.

3. Aime F profile image70
      Aime Fposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Are you wearing Sex Panther cologne? I hear 60% of the time it works every time.

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Aime,Never heard of that. But apparently I have a natural scent, or I cause a chemical reaction that drives women wild. I'm glad U mentioned this. Perhaps if I bathed more frequently, like once a week, I might dilute the intoxicating attractant.

5. Aime F profile image70

It’s a quote from Anchorman.

I feel like you’re not a real person.

6. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

I am not familiar with "Anchorman". But I am curious. What is a "real person"?

7. Aime F profile image70

I feel that you’re more of a character. Satirical perhaps. You really should watch Anchorman, one of the best comedies ever made imo.

8. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

I have actually understated my sexy nature, as I am a humble person. All I ever wanted was one true love, and a family of my own. Instead, I have become a lonely sex object. This is one of my latest songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBe59ADseg4

9. gmwilliams profile image84
      gmwilliamsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Aime, A+ response!

10. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Aime...I can't watch Anchorman a 2nd time because I nearly killed myself laughing the first time.That movie and Wedding Crashers, Hangover & any of those movies with Will Farrell, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson.( Jim Carrey is a Master of Comedy.)

11. Aime F profile image70

Totally! Anchorman, Wedding Crashers, and Old School are probably my top 3 comedies.

12. profile image0
      promisemposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Geez. Aime, you're on a roll with the one liners. Ever think about standup comedy?  smile

3. LimeyFeline profile image34
    LimeyFelineposted 6 years ago

Link them to this Q&A, your problem is now magically solved.

That's funny. But I am afraid it isn't that easy. Women often approach me at my most vulnerable moment, when I am tired at the end of a 4 hour gig. In theory, saying "No!" seems to be an easy thing to do. But often it's simply not practical.

2. fpherj48 profile image60

Oh Heck, Ronnie needs to write an apology letter to women in general!!

4. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

You mean like this? https://youtu.be/zl9rlaxR46I

Yeah, that's pretty close, and I have always related to this song.  But I started having this problem when I was still in grammar school; long before I became a local celebrity. Girls would fight over who got to set next to me on the school bus.

2. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My grandson is having the same issue..."sorry gramma, but girls just like me." Its cute for now...but i see big trouble ahead. (Gird your loins, boy!)

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

It appears that your grandson may also suffer the curse of the sexy man. He will need your support and guidance, as he will be walking through a minefield of loneliness, jealousy, back-biting,desire, and angry husbands and boyfriends.

4. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, he'll need my support no question! My husband is useless....when i told him marcus is a ladiesman, his response?? "Like grandfather like grandson. Sheeesh. No help at all!

5. Terrielynn1 profile image85
    Terrielynn1posted 6 years ago

Haha Amie, Ah Wrench where have you been. Are you sure you aren't distracted by them and you think it's their fault. Just kiiding. I couldn't help it.

My libido insures they are a major distraction. I do not blame the woman, as we were both created by God. But it only gets worse. I have always been attracted to older women (20 years or more) . This will be a problem when I am 70.

2. dianetrotter profile image61
      dianetrotterposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You hope it will be a problem when you are 70.

Yes, even Rome and Babylon could not last forever. But it appears my libido is stuck on the age of 25. Perhaps there is a Chinese proverb about the happiness of a wet noodle.

4. dianetrotter profile image61

Only you can get a group of folks together to discuss your sex life.  You should run for president.

5. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

I hear men say that one woman is pretty and another is not. But it is difficult for me to find a woman to be unattractive. I can rarely find an adjective that is not synonymous with beautiful. It is a cruelty that I should have  to choose only one.

6. dianetrotter profile image61

Wrench, wait until you have an ugly baby!

7. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Diane, Money goes to money and perfection goes to perfection. I hardly think that is even a remote possibility.

8. dianetrotter profile image61

Dude, you are a ham!

9. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Di, U, and every woman who has posted here have at least one thing in common. You are all very sexy. And I would be a perfect match for any one of U. But expecting a sexy man to say no to temptation is like expecting a man to sprout wings and to fly.

10. fpherj48 profile image60

Thank U 4 seeing us as "Sexy" (I think) A perfect match 4 me?? Ron, sweetie..U will not need wings 2 fly. W/ UR multi-lovers habit,I promise, U would soar cross the sky as an eagle, @ the end of my sexy foot. Aww..blk 'n blu bummer 4 lover boy sad

11. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Pa, I'm sure U have never had a problem getting dates. I am no stranger to angry women. One girlfriend I called "Sweet Jean" tried to run over me in a parking lot around 2 A.M in Syracuse N.Y. I was alone packing up from a gig near the Onondaga Res..

12. dianetrotter profile image61

Wrench is anything but boring!  Harvey Weinstein should have your charm instead of his money.  Thank you for saying I'm sexy!!!

13. fpherj48 profile image60

Diane.  This is getting bizarre....Oh Lord, save us from this over-sexed slave master!  He's attempting to hypnotize us & corral us into his underground cave of iniquity...We must stay strong!  Be still, my beating heart!....

14. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

TY! UR welcome Di. Maybe I'm rich too? Paula, what we are doing here is far more intimate than physical sex, since our consciousness is the most intimate thing we possess. Would this form of multi-sex put your sexy foot in motion? And make me fly?

15. dianetrotter profile image61

Paula, he is loving every minute of the attention.  This is probably his alter ego.  He's probably really shy in person.

16. fpherj48 profile image60

Diane...I have a feeling you're absolutely on to something!  Face to face, he probably blushes, stutters & looks at the ground!  LMAO!!!

17. Terrielynn1 profile image85
      Terrielynn1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Haha, thanks for the laugh. you really should turn this into a hub article. I think it would only be an issue if you are still married by then. Have a great week.

18. dianetrotter profile image61

Hub?  Terrie, he needs to write a book.

6. dashingscorpio profile image80
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13727029_f260.jpg

"I am a professional musician..." That pretty much says it all!
    In fact many guys started bands with the hope of attracting women. Fame even if it's on a local level draws some women.
    It's very common for any man who is on "stage" or a "celebrity" of any kind to attract female fans who want the experience of being with a "star" or a guy who may become one.
    If you worked in a shoe store these women wouldn't pursue you.
    Ultimately it's not who you attract but rather who you are attracted to that matters the most.
    Nothing happens unless (you) say "yes".

As a Freshman in HS, Senior girls seduced me. My best friends mother (over 30) attempted to seduce me at age 14. When women exploit the male libido, "no" is not the easy  option. A heroin addiction is easier to kick.

7. Mr Bueno profile image78
    Mr Buenoposted 6 years ago

Have you thought of shopping online instead?

I can be likened to a female stripper. Women who find me desirable also consider me to be a womanizer and a tramp. They use me for a season and then move on. Those who love me are driven away when I succumb to temptation. Shopping is not the answer.

Shhhhh!  Listen!  Is that violins I hear in the background?

8. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 6 years ago

ROFLMAO!!!!  What SHALL we do with you, Ronnie?  Poor Baby.  You have quite the dilemma here. Being the protective mother I am, we need to have a sit down, heart to heart.  I would be concerned with your "well-being," given all the dangerous pitfalls women can create in your life..(like enraged husbands, jealous women, STD's, little things like babies,  stalking...you know)  It can get messy, my child.
    Being a young, sexy, virile, "musician," you may have no choice but to accept this curse and learn to live with it.  Trying too hard to avoid the unavoidable can wear you down to a frazzle.
    For your own sake, you should simply accept your fate and not try to fight it.  If my life experiences have been even half as educational as it seems, I promise you, things have a way of just "wearing themselves out."  Good luck.  Paula............

Paula,Women I meet through my performances are attractive but not very smart, and so I quickly lose interest. I feel that if I could meet a woman with a high IQ  I might settle down. Those types write 4 Hubpages, but don't frequent the venues I work.

Ronnie, Believe U have stumbled upon a possible solution. There's a good number of lovely, prolific young ladies on HP. Post an online dating ad in our Q&A.I will screen them 4 U,w/ help from others here.We'll have U married off by 2018! Deal?

3. profile image0
      savvydatingposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ronnie has said he is nearly 60 & that he doesn't bathe much. His posts are a way of getting attention. Ron, I'm pretty sure you're an old guy with stringy hair who has too much time on his hands. But lots of women? Nope. Good imagination, though

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Paula, Good idea, but I must  first tame the beast. Savvy, the reality of me, a sexy man, has left U in a state of cognitive dissonance. I have been a heartbreaker since the age of 5, and it appears someone has broken your heart. I feel your pain.

5. profile image0

Lol. You're a funny guy. Well then, from one heartbreaker to another, "may we be sexy until the day we die." wink wink

6. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Yes, and perhaps one day we will break each others hearts, as the truth is often stranger than fiction.

7. profile image0

Yes. I live for that day....Oh, Ronnie, Oh Ronnie.

8. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Savvy,My empathic abilities allow me to sense an individuals energy even through a computer monitor. And my vision is 20/20. I have no doubt that ours would be a great love story. But at least for now, I dare not reach for the stars.

9. fpherj48 profile image60

OMG! Yves!  It's FATE, girlfriend....U & Ronnie, it's meant 2B!  B gentle.Try not 2 hurt the darling young stud muffin.Careful!  Remember he has powers & can read UR thoughts.
      Ronnie..Good Bye. U R about 2 enter Yves Twilight Zone. I pray 4

10. profile image0

Lol, Paula. Who knew this thread would become so hilarious. Ronnie, you missed your calling---Stand-up comedy.
      Thanks for the laughs!

11. fpherj48 profile image60

Yves....I know! & he started out by warning us "this is no laughing matter!!" 
      Ronnie, U lied 2 us!!  This is HILARIOUS!  Who knew U of all people, have a sense of humor? A welcome change from UR ever-constant droan of woe. U surprise us! smile

12. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Conflicted emotional extremes R compounded by the fact that I am a Chic Magnet with PTSD. What have I become but  a man-whore? My good looks and charismatic demeanor have become a curse.Perhaps I am ready for love. Perhaps I will find it here.

13. profile image0

Love here? Don't think so Ronnie. I'm pretty sure the guard won't let any of us into the padded cell. Maybe in the next life, Tiger.

14. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

I have tolerated insolence, not only because of these pretty faces, but because they are intelligent conservatives. An HP woman could provide the proper balance in the life of a sexy entertainer. I hear a voice crying in the wilderness. Is that U?

15. fpherj48 profile image60

Ronnie...We HP women (as U refer 2 us) R many wonderful things, smart, sexy, versatile & compassionate. I'm afraid UR "luck" has passed U by. We no longer have the patience to train puppies. Try again when U've been house broken!  BEHAVE URSELF!

16. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
      Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years agoin reply to this

fpherj48 - You do have a way with words!

17. dianetrotter profile image61

I love it Paula!

18. fpherj48 profile image60

Kathleen & Diane.....Thanks, girls.  "Teamwork"~~Just doing my share!  As much as we can love them, we can never forget they are "in training," 24/7.  We can show no mercy. Pathetic darlings trip & fall so easily. Be strong. It's our job.  smile

19. dianetrotter profile image61

I'm chuckling over here like Billy Bush.

20. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

No greater treasure to possess; mercy made manifest, assembled from flesh and bone; Paula of N.Y., full featured and well formed. I remain steadfast, although sorely rebuked. If I must wait an eternity 4 your embrace,then I will surely live forever.

21. fpherj48 profile image60

Ronnie...Valentino called.  he wants his journals back.

22. dianetrotter profile image61

Aha!  Wrench is wooing us.  He is starting a Hub harem!

23. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Valentino is very sexy, but silent,and very dead. I am here in living color; still hungry, still waiting 4 the perfect HP woman to save me from myself. Diane, I believe in God because I believe in you. Such a divine form could never happen by chance.

9. dianetrotter profile image61
    dianetrotterposted 6 years ago

Dude!  Just suffer in silence!  It will all be over after a while.

Diane, Popularity with women should have made me happy, but I am miserable.Anyone who has read my posts cannot argue with that. The richest man on Earth is the man with a family. I have only the memories of a sexy man, thus I will die a pauper

2. dianetrotter profile image61

There is a solution to your loneliness!

3. fpherj48 profile image60

Diane...RW swears he's" Humble."  Please check your dictionary, will you?  Apparently mine has a misprint or it's terribly out-dated.....Pls let me know what you find.....LMAO!!!!  A SEXY pauper.  Now there's a title I've never heard of.

Paula, I had an office mate who was in one of  the wars where ladies were plentiful.  He contracted a problem and went to the doctor for penicillin.  The doctor said, "Don't worry!  It will fall off in a couple of days."

Ha! Ha! Diane, I must have an immunity to STD's, as I have never had a problem. I think much of that is exaggerated. Yes, I have practiced safe sex, but not in steady relationships that lasted more than 3 days.

6. fpherj48 profile image60

THREE DAYS is your definition of a steady relationship??!!  OMG....Where can we start with U?  U're a train wreck, buddy!!  It will take some time to get U on track!!  Never fear....we ladies can do it!

10. delaneyworld profile image71
    delaneyworldposted 6 years ago

The answer to this issue is you, my friend. If this is the case - women are constantly hitting on you, begging you for your affection, demanding your attention - all you need to say is "no". If you are truly afflicted by this, the power is in your hands. There is always a point in every situation where YOU can walk away, tell her you are not interested and choose to control yourself. There are no excuses if you do not want this happening. You simply stop saying "yes".  A change of career would not be a bad idea either; although perhaps not easy.

The power is in my hands? Career change might lessen the load but it would not solve the problem. It's not just the music. While in HS a girl (not my girlfriend) hitchhiked 16 miles to my house in the country. I am a kind person. How could I say no?

11. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

Grow a character and don't respond.

HP wants more words when none are necessary, so here are some lalalalalalalalalalal.

Aime suggests I "am" a character, as in a "phony", and U suggest I get a character as in I have no integrity. My libido notwithstanding, the word "no" can destroy a woman. Contrary to both, moral integrity and my sexy nature have conspired against me

2. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
      Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Women can handle "no" in the long run better than being used in the short run.

And whether or not you have character or are a character, I guess depends on whether you are actually asking for help or are bragging.

I am the one being used. When a woman cannot possess me she becomes hateful, violent, and then I am left alone again. Love is not possession. I have loved them all, but have been treated as a government mule. God loves everyone. Do they hate God?

Do they beat you?  I don't need the details.  I'm just wondering how they force you.

My ex-wife physically attacked me on several occasions, and other jealous women have too! Some are aggressive sexually. One woman forced herself on me at a roadhouse outside of Skaneateles N.Y.. She followed me to the mens room and locked the door!

6. dianetrotter profile image61

The lady really wanted you to lock herself in the men's room with you.  You poor baby!

7. wrenchBiscuit profile image67

Di, It's only one example of the temptation that has hounded me since forever. It is easy for a man to say no when women are not asking, even begging him to say yes! Of course I don't get credit for the times I have said no.  And I have several times

12. Mystee Crockett profile image74
    Mystee Crockettposted 6 years ago

Must be tough to be so popular, charming and desirable. Maybe you could write a book.

My life has been very colorful for a relatively unknown entertainer. I have never made over $30,000 a year. However, I have lived like a King in this respect. Women with money have tried to keep me as a pet. And often they are like ravenous wolves!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)