No papal earnings yet?

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (31 posts)
  1. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Has anyone received there hubpages earnings via papal yet? I usually get it on the 28th way before 3.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image91
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yep, it's here. Nice to see the December earnings.

2. NateB11 profile image89
    NateB11posted 6 years ago

No haven't gotten mine yet. But I usually get mine a little later in the afternoon, it's only about 1:30pm where I'm at. I think I usually have mine by around 3.

1. NateB11 profile image89
      NateB11posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I got mine sometime in the late afternoon.

3. EricDockett profile image98
    EricDockettposted 6 years ago

Nope. No payments from the pope, or from HubPages for that matter.

Sometimes there is a delay but HubPages always comes through. Not worried.

1. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

LOL! Oh I was waiting for the Pope comment! thanks for not disappointing me!

Haha! I was waiting for it too. I start to say something myself and decided not to.

1. Nell Rose profile image90
          Nell Roseposted 6 years agoin reply to this

LOL!

4. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Its 4:23 here. Weird the one time I'm waiting for it. Lol

5. pumpkincat210 profile image59
    pumpkincat210posted 6 years ago

Mine usually arrive between 2 and 3:30.  I wouldn't worry yet.

6. Georgie Lowery profile image90
    Georgie Loweryposted 6 years ago

I hope it doesn’t come the next day like it did the last time it was late. I’m out of my meds!

7. sparkster profile image84
    sparksterposted 6 years ago

Nope, haven't had mine either. Last time it was an issue with Paypal. Sometimes it comes a day later.

1. Everyday Miracles profile image86
      Everyday Miraclesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Not usually. Hubpages is pretty consistent in paying on the 28th. The time it was an issue with paypal is the only time I know that it came in a day late. That wasn't intentional.

8. Daughter Of Maat profile image94
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

I usually have my payment by 3:00pm, and it's now 5:33pm. I'm not worried, HP always comes through, I'm just hoping the delay is fixed sooner rather than later because my car needs a new fuel pump and I can't get to work till I get it fixed, and that was supposed to be tomorrow LOL.

Although, it is interesting that this delay occurs right after they join with Maven... just sayin'...

Mel

That's pretty much EXACTLY what I was thinking. I've been concerned about payment since the Maven announcement, and even having read the relevant thread I don't feel much reassurance. It's after 5:30 Eastern and we've normally been paid well before now.

This was NOT the best time for a delayed payment, given that announcement :-/

9. Tinsky profile image92
    Tinskyposted 6 years ago

With the 28th being a Sunday, I assume it's always the next business day since most banks and payment institutions don't do transactions over a weekend (including the bank making the payment from Hubpages). I could be wrong, I've never observed payments from HP that closely.

Typically we get paid on the 28th, regardless of the day of the week on which the 28th falls. It's not the fact it's a Sunday that's delayed the payment.

10. Michael Kismet profile image91
    Michael Kismetposted 6 years ago

It’s time to call J.G. Wentworth. “It’s OUR money and we need it NOW!”

I love that commercial.

I know. That jingle is one of those ad songs that sticks in your head. They knew what they were doing when they made those ads.

11. Daughter Of Maat profile image94

Yup, like Everyday Miracles said, it's the 28th regardless of the day of the week. HP has ALWAYS been on time, with exception of a couple of delays in the past 6 years, all of which were Paypal's fault, or the fault of advertisers not reporting earnings on time. I could set my watch by HP payments.

@Everyday Miracles, I'm hoping the Maven announcement/earnings delay coincidence is just that, a coincidence...

12. pumpkincat210 profile image59
    pumpkincat210posted 6 years ago

Just got my payment!

13. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 6 years ago

Paypal just updated!

14. Tinsky profile image92
    Tinskyposted 6 years ago

Well I've just noticed mine has arrived.

15. Daughter Of Maat profile image94

LOL yay!!! New fuel pump here I come!

16. Michael Kismet profile image91
    Michael Kismetposted 6 years ago

Just got paid, all is right in the universe again.

17. Glenn Stok profile image96
    Glenn Stokposted 6 years ago

Just got mine half an hour ago.

18. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Got mine. Thanks Pope. big_smile

19. janshares profile image94
    jansharesposted 6 years ago

Woohoo! It came through at 6p EST.

20. Kenna McHugh profile image91
    Kenna McHughposted 6 years ago

Yup. I got mine!!!

21. Titia profile image92
    Titiaposted 6 years ago

I got mine today (29th).

22. srirad0675 profile image82
    srirad0675posted 6 years ago

I received.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)