the new age

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (47 posts)
  1. lovetherain profile image81
    lovetherainposted 3 years ago

2020 is just a symptom of the new age. I will soon have a new precession wheel that I will share( I am just beginning to work on it, but it shouldn't take too long). It will be easier to determine how far into the kali yuga we are (and thus when to expect a calming down of the chaos that is going on)

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

... hate to tell ya, but we are at the very early beginnings of the enlightened age ... like newborn babies.
      like ga ga, goo goo.

1. MizBejabbers profile image88
        MizBejabbersposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Newborn babes for most humans, but for some of the old souls this is nothing new.

lovetherainposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I don't think I am an old soul. I have met a few.

You may be one as indicated by some of your posts. It is difficult for anyone to accept that about himself/herself. I am one, a Sirian-Lyran starseed. I was told by several psychics for years while I was studying metaphysics, but I couldn't accept that until one day I ran smack dab into the proof.
            I am anxious to see your precession wheel. Others are predicting from 300 to 500 years until the earth sheds the 3rd dimension and is completely 5th dimensional.

What was the proof?

You won't believe me anyway, but it was an out of body experience.

I've had some very strange experiences myself.

At one point I thought I was going to go out of body, and really freaked out.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image69
            Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Don't you worry you'll become an old soul  some days.

ha ha ha! he he he! i gingle.

gingle =  ha ha ha! he he he! Good to know! ( ... a new age word.)

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69

You should have start a 'dicsinery' of new age words thnugh.

Okay. I'll continue to record what you channel.

Gingle: ha ha ha! he he he!
              Discsinery: New age book of words and meanings.

2. MizBejabbers profile image88

Yeah, go to the liberry and find one.

Liberry: New age library.

I have leave two new age words for you. Compile them into buk form.

Not yet. But KLH has bigan to gather 'libbery' into a dicsionery!

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

The chaos will continue for a long long time. so get used to it, enjoy it, and try to help in any way you can, however small the impact will be. lol

3. AshutoshJoshi06 profile image83
    AshutoshJoshi06posted 3 years ago

The extent to which greed has permeated the human mind, this Kalyug is on the trajectory to end with 'The End' of the race. A gradual process ofcourse. Meanwhile, the chaos, as already pointed is here to stay.

Yes, Ashutosh, I agree with you. We are in the Sixth Mass Extinction, which is leading up to the Ascension. We have been told that we could stop the mass extinction if we cease the greed and destruction to the earth, but few humans want to listen and make what appear to be the sacrifices. The carbon footprint is enormous from our oil and gas industry. Our wildfires on the U.S. west coast are devastating, and combined with the burning of the Amazon rain forest and other fires worldwide are depleting the oxygen supply of the earth. By the time people experience problems breathing and wake up, it may be too late.

My family is trying to do our part. We live in an underground house in which we heat and cook with gas, but our usage is about half that of our neighbors. I drive a hybrid, which is looked upon with contempt by many people, including a couple of my cousins. My son is building an underground house for his family and they plan to live off the grid.

Huh?

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

... what will "the new age" be like, I wonder?
    -suddenly this topic is a bit of a relief, like a fresh cool breeze on a humid hot day.

Hard to say. There will probably be both good and bad aspects to it, like all ages. I don't like change though. I will have to learn to deal with it.

only an old soul doesn't like change. smile

Not true Kathryn. Only our 3D personalities don't like change. Our souls are longing for things to get better and are working toward a 5D Ascension. How will it be to have light bodies and not have to worry about pain? I look forward to that. We are being told that it will take from 300 to 500 years for humans to become 5D.

I think it will take 500 cycles of yugas or something like that.
            Not Years! I've heard we reincarnate about every 500 years.
            We rest on the astral; plane for about 5 centuries. So, 500 years, (earth revolutions,) around the sun is not long enough in the least. Most people are not going to wake up in that kind of awareness and light for many, many more lifetimes.
            Best to work on oneself and let the others evolve or not as they see fit. Free-will is hard to budge. Jesus came with a new way and look at the resistance there still is to his karma-yoga teachings.

It is not true that everyone reincarnates every 500 years. It may be true for some people, but not everyone. Some people jump straight from one body into another as soon as their body perishes.  My last incarnation, that I know of, was in the 1700s as a monk in Seville. My oldest son who is living today was a soldier in Hitler's army in Nazi Germany. It has taken him years to get over that.
              Also please realize that time is only a measurement in effect on earth. In the dimensional galaxy time does not exist, so what one does there may be just an instant to us here on earth or it may be 500 years. Do you realize that we are interdimensional beings. That there are 12 dimensions, so there are 12 Kathryns in existence. You are experiencing only one of them. It makes me hope that in one of the dimensions, I'm happily married to my childhood sweetheart who got away in this life. lol

Lol! I don't believe in the other twelve Kathryns.

Love will prevail over hate and greed, we will have light bodies, and we won't need money, so we won't have to go to work everyday to earn a living. We will live off energy from the Sun.  I think I would like that. For the Christians, the bible describes it as "Heaven on Earth."

MizBejabbes, you're comming home. Every body will bicome brighter then the sun, or as a son of God!

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

The new age will consist of the eternal.

6. Miebakagh57 profile image69
    Miebakagh57posted 3 years ago

It can take a second! 500 years waiting is a waste. If scientists amazingly change from blackberry to android, and also 4D to 5D, in just a short time, I reason that God, the greatest scientist can transform a person into perfect light in just a second! It took him 1/1 000 000 000 000 or one-trillioneth of a second to make liight(Sun(s)) visible in the universe!

... if we want God to.

Agreed. But I am afraid not all will yeild.

7. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

The new age will consist in our will aligning with God's will.

Sure.

I've heard that our will and God's will is one and the same. Lol!
        We love what God loves. The new age is already here, but we just don't know it?

Really? It's a matter of submitting to the perfect will of God!

no. its a matter of (truly) knowing our own will.

Many of us do and are working for it. You are welcome to join us, Kathryn, if you haven't already.

Yes, it will, and those who won't awaken will be removed and taken to a place for rehabilitation. Those who can be rehabilitated will be allowed to join the New Earth. I guess that's where Catholics get the idea of Purgatory. When I was a teenager, I had a Baptist Sunday School teacher tell me that Paradise was not the same as Heaven, but she couldn't explain to me what the difference was.

Purgatory or limbo, you should have had qualify paradise and heaven here. Your heaven, is it the new heaven? Paradise exists bebore you first recarnate!                                               Somewhere else in the forum,(not here) I and you had touch on this Baptist Church Sunday school question. You were 16-years. Back than the teachers don't know better or had the light we had now. You lelt the good old Baptist Church. And you believe Adolf Hitler's Meiz Kemf?

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

For instance, if you wish your elderly uncle would hurry up and die because he is a nuisance to take care of, that is just your ego. Your true (soul) will is that you love him and want what is best for him. You want him to leave the earth when God calls him home.

9. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

OR if you wish Trump would die because you can't stand him for whatever reason, (what has he done to you?) that is just your ego. On a deeper soul level, you would not want Trump to suffer, not to go through anything which would cause lasting health issues and not to die. Sympathy and good will comes from a place within us, ruled by our hearts. Love is all there is in that place.

Okay, agreed. But we humans will not let our loved ones go or die! What a contrast.

Jesus said he did not bring peace, but a sword.
        We have many blocks to our hearts. We have to slash them away.

Okay.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)