Joe Biden, Homosexuality, Gay, Lesbianism, and LGBTQ Rights and Law

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (22 posts)
  1. Miebakagh57 profile image69
    Miebakagh57posted 3 years ago

What sort of Policeman. Joseph Biden is try to be all over the world?                                             A police man or corp should be more concern about protection of life and property, and the security.                                                                         But President  Joe Biden is bent on enforcing gay, lesbianism, homosexuality, and LGBTQ rights! What sort of corp is this?                                       Ha ha ha! The more than 200 countries of the world and they heads of government, will he arrest them and throw them into jail? Your thoughts?

1. bravewarrior profile image88
      bravewarriorposted 3 years agoin reply to this

He's not judging or condemning. He's trying to give them equal rights, as all Americans are entitled to. However, I think each of those groups should quit labeling themselves and announcing to the world their sexual preferences. Frankly, that's nobody's business and should be kept private.

1. Sharlee01 profile image84
        Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Joe Biden is politicking, he wants to make sure to get out to the LCBTQ communities that he is all about supporting them. He is all about words, lots of words, and no action. He has done nothing in Washington in 47 years. He has virtually only ventured out a few blokes from the White House in the past three weeks. He just is somewhat of a puppet, they tell him what to sign and what to say. He is a disaster.

You pointed out something interesting, I can see you were just wondering why he would tackle cozying up to the LGBTQ  community, and not concentrate on some very pressing problems America is going through. Which all citizens to include those from the LGBTQ community are very concerned about. I think we all want to know a bit about why we can't get our vaccine injections, and the Stimulus money to pay rent and buy food. But Joe has a hard time concentrating or understanding priorities. Please pray for America, we are in trouble.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
          Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Forget the vaccine. It's bogus. The germ is not even in it.
          Forget opening public schools ... It's creating stupid teachers, parents and children with its poorly written and researched Common Core curriculum.
          Forget Joe Biden. He'll soon be impeached, himself.
          Forget the stimulus money ... OPEN UP THE ECONOMY!

Miebakagh57posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Kathryn, I pray the vaccin initiated by Trump?...let it continue to roll out even if it were just a placebo.

2. Miebakagh57 profile image69

God save America! Amen.

2. GwennyOh profile image92
      GwennyOhposted 3 years ago

I think this thread is posted to the wrong forum.

Just the same, I am Canadian and don't know enough about Biden. However, from what I have seen, if he's being particularly judgmental with others he's likely got a boatload of comparable energy preparing to come back at him. He seems one creepy dude.

Who wants an hector president? Is Joe Biden try to be one?

3. Rupert Taylor profile image94
      Rupert Taylorposted 3 years ago

Wrong forum. Put it in the topical forum and stand clear of the torrent of abuse.

4. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 3 years ago

@ both GwennyOh and Rupert:should I delete this thread then, and repost it in the topical politibal and social  forum?                                     I think the thread was already in the in the topical political and social issues forum?

1. tsmog profile image84
        tsmogposted 3 years agoin reply to this

No need to. The staff has moved it to the Topical forum. It will disappear from the HubPages forum eventually if it hasn't already. In fact, to post this post I saw it in the Topical forums for Political & Social Issues. I don't see it in the HubPages forum now.

I have realised that and had took note of it.                                              Thanks to the staff that has done a good work.                                           Okay, what's your take on the challenge?

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

My take on the challenge is, Huh?
      Could you elucidate?

Yeah, there is no challenge here. Just a request for our thoughts on the subject.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
          Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years agoin reply to this

... what is the subject, exactly?

cops throwing people in jail all over the world for what

exactly?

No, from what I understand of his initial post, he's accusing Joe Biden of prejudice and harsh penalties. Actually, if you read the post again, he contradicts himself. Not really sure what point he's meaning to get across.

Kathryn, I'm sorry that you mis-undunderstand.                                      Joe Biden, as the Policeman of the world is trying to enforced homosexual laws all over the world beginning from the USA.                                                My point is should the other countries of the world fail to compile, will Potus46 arrest these countries heads of states, and throw them into jail?

@bravewarrior, you're right and that's okay. @ Kathryln, you noted and dive in or dig deep.

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image79
      Kathryn L Hillposted 3 years ago

... what sort of CORP

I S  the question!

7. Live to Learn profile image61
      Live to Learnposted 3 years ago

I'm not certain what specific statement or policy caused this thread but I support any American stand that reinforces our historic belief in the rights of individuals to live peacefully,  without fear of retribution or censure,  for following their hearts.

I just hope Biden will stand against the genocide in China.

1. Sharlee01 profile image84
        Sharlee01posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Did Obama/Biden take a stand in Syria in regard to the Genocide of over 500 thousand men, women, and children?  Biden won't take a stand other than a speech telling them to "stop it"...  He has not even stepped out of the White House as of yet. Yeah --- he will tell them to stop it, and he will make sure he tells them that via a televised speech. Such good fluff for libearls.

livetolearn, I can agree with the first point, not the second. Joe Biden, I gathered is unfit or will only show inept atitude towards the later.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)