Lies Lies And More Lies!

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (67 posts)
  1. Sharlee01 profile image79
    Sharlee01posted 2 years ago

https://hubstatic.com/15830368.jpg
    Today Biden read a speech so full of lies it infuriated me. Stumbling through a speech reading footnotes, and providing one ridiculous lie after another.  In my view, this is all we ever get from this man's ridiculous words.

Begging all to get the vaccine and boosters...  He knows dam well we have a vaccine shortage and no tests! It takes weeks to get a test or the vaccine.

He claims we just did not know  "it would spread as quickly as it did"... Really Joe, this Virus has been going strong for many months. The very first report on Omicron was that it was more of a spreader than DELTA.

He was well aware that DELTA  was a virus that spread quickly and was deadly, he know this virus would mutate.   He donated much of our
    vaciine to other countries.

This man is not equipped to Govern, and in my view poses a danger to the Nation. he ignores problems, can't walk, and chew gum.  And while this nation flounders due to all the problems he created, he did nothing but push his far-left BBB.  He needs to be removed from office due to his lack of ability to Govern.

Thoughts...

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I still like the way he can flips his teeth although I need sunglasses to look at them.

If he is running for a second term, better get 2 sets of diapers. One for insides and one for the outside that needs changing.

Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Saw this coming... LOL Oh well, can't say I disagree.

2. Valeant profile image87
      Valeantposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thoughts?  I think you just lied yourself about it taking weeks to get a vaccine.  Pretty sure you can walk into almost any pharmacy and get it immediately.

Next, you act as a broken record in lying that Biden is to blame for things he has not created, such as global inflation.  Pretty sure Biden is not president of the world.  Nor did he create Omicron and it has only been around for around five weeks, with a few of those weeks used to study it. 

And while you may disagree with BBB, many who believe in science see it as a necessity to prevent future climate disaster.

Mass Psychosis is more dangerous than any virus or natural disaster. Biden and other puppet presidents are president of corporations, not countries. Klaus of the WEF would be President or the world. If Biden, my prime minister and other world leaders get their way.

3. GA Anderson profile image89
      GA Andersonposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I have a thought, respectfully, go back and look at some of the anti-Trump threads during his presidency.

As I recall them, both their, and your, comments are so similar, (with the exception of specific names) that one could paraphrase a single comment, with spaces for names,  that both could use.

Don't take offense, just go take a look to see if you agree. However, if you were talking about policies that would be a lot different.

GA

Your point is well-taken. However, the weight of the mistruths in my view he told in the speech (the subject of my thread) had caused a dangerous situation. Many states can not obtain testing in a timely manner. Same with the vaccine Biden has been pushing. He stood on a podium and continued to say all can get vaccinated, telling the nation about the wonderful testing sites, and the availability of vaccines.

I don't have a short memory in regards to some of the mistruth Trump told America ---"It's like the flu" It will be gone in a couple of months" and more.

When did he know there was a test kit shortage and problems with getting the vaccine? At the end of the speech, he was asked about all the shortages, and he more or less said "we did not think it would spread so quickly".

I do see your point, no sense in the frying pan and all... But in my view here in Michigan he has caused problems once again due to poor problem-solving. We have Nurses walk off their jobs due to his vaccine mandates. Perhaps he should have considered these nurses who worked with COVID for over two years.  Last week Biden did send in 200 nurses... Which is a drop in the bucket. We at this point due to staffing problems wait anywhere from a week to (as I did ) two weeks to obtain the vaccine. So, yes he lied in his speech telling American's in regard to available testing and vaccine.

So, I might be looking at all this differently due to being affected by his poor problem-solving decisions.

IMO, Trump although obnoxious was a good problem solver. I have made it no secret I feel Biden is not equipped with what it takes to be president to be president in any respect.

And actually yes we could compare Trump and Biden's, as we often do here on HP's. But, Trump is no longer preseident.  So, I will hold the guy sitting in the White House on the carpet for what I feel are mistruths, mistakes, and any and all problem's that I feel he created or will create with his poor problem-solving.  One can argue or offer a view in regard to my accusations, and I had hoped some would. I feel this is what most do on political forums.

What did you think of Biden's speech? His word, the context of his words?

Your point was well taken.    However, you did what many do here, deflected to Trump. I did not mention Trump, I spoke about a speech Biden gave a few days ago, and what I found unacceptable.  So, what I got from your comment is that Trump openly lied to the American people, as Biden is doing. That is true, but does that just even the score?  Should we just not bring up lies that the current president is providing us? 

I for one did not ignore Trump's mistruths. Did I look for context in Trump's words?  Yeah, I did argue context.   I think I can safely say many here would agree with your sentiment. Because it rings very true.  But, you missed my point.  I had hoped to discuss Biden's speech, and some of the words I found to be untrue, and very misleading.

1. GA Anderson profile image89

There was no deflection. I didn't speak to your points. My only purpose in mentioning "anti-Trump threads" was for a reference to illustrate my point.

GA

Yes, I got it.  The anti-Trump threads were derogatory as mine was in regard to Biden.  And it would appear hypocrisy is not dead.  That unfortunately is what one finds on a political forum.   You won't find a lot of fluffy positive threads that someone else won't find objectable.

Although I would have liked to hear what you thought of Biden's speech if you watched it.

"it" is found on all political forums. It's just a matter of degrees. Which infers choices made. Mine don't give me a lot of opportunities, but I am more confident when I do get one.

GA

OK...

You SHOUTED at me! Okay, I deserved it. Those pokes were a little uppity.

GA

No, I would not shout at you, ever... I so respect your opinions, as well as your idelogies. I was offering some agreement, without knit-picking.  I feel you are very valuable to this forum, you give good stability to any conversation, great voice of reason. Yes, you pop balloons, but you pop them with a nicety that I simply love.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

Funny how it seem more Americans talk about Trump than they do about Biden. They are both like two evil vaccines. They  love the Vaccines ,butt hate the side effects.
          When they are not even vaccines and what happens is effects.
          America love their two evils.

IT certainly appears many fairly compare the two. But, I prefer to be more current when conversing. We just all have different mindsets, and HP's political forum is very different than many that do have more current conversations.  All have a right to their views, that's what makes it interesting.  I must admit, I am very much over all that was Trump.

2. Sharlee01 profile image79
    Sharlee01posted 2 years ago

So goes America so goes the world in regard to economy.  And Biden is responsible for the lack of testing and the lack of available vaccines.  And no it's not at all possible to walk in anywhere and get the vaccine or a test. here in Michigan, it takes appointments and weeks. Perhaps those in Florida can do this, they have a great Governor that solves problems before they even happen.

BBB what?  Already forgotten. A win for the Republicans, and the Nation in my view.

Yes we are all in the same boat, regardless that US is ground Zero in all this.  Don't know how to separted the globalist billionaire and nationalism right now, maybe by a crowbar.

There is the odd exception of a politician that can actually lead to a better results. Like the Governor of Florida where I rather be than my Communism province right now.  NY, California vs Texas, Florida are in same ballpark of covid deaths. Glad there is at least is another health model in the US we can compare with.

This is what some of Totalitarianism type might think of Florever purge.

https://youtu.be/OhqPrEO9xFU.

Ah, so your argument is that all the world's economic problems arise because of America.  Well, I will disagree with that.

Oh, and we're back to only those in the GOP know how to solve problems.  What a load of crap.  I bet if you looked around a bit, you'd easily be able to get a same-day vaccination.  With the amount of cases, testing will likely be a slight delay, but not weeks as you claim.

And BBB will get a vote and the White House will continue talking to Manchin.  Although, I do see him leaving the Democratic party and becoming an independent any day now.

3. Fayetteville Faye profile image60
    Fayetteville Fayeposted 2 years ago

I've been fully vaccinated so most of his speech was preaching to the choir for me. I'm wondering how many who really needed to hear this speech tuned in. He went in very hard on the unvaccinated. Some might have thought it was grim but let's be honest it's a grim subject. Really though I don't think he's going to make much headway with the folks who are against the vaccine.  We are currently not having any issues getting vaccinated in a speedy manner or obtaining testing locally. But again I'm sure that varies from state to state depending on how many people are actually seeking these things. 
    I felt like the speech provided a lot of honest information  in terms of numbers and how getting  fully vaccinated  will help folks avoid death even If they get a breakthrough infection.
    I very much liked the blurb that he had on the misinformation that is circulating about the vaccine through various cable outlets.
    Otherwise the speech was pretty typical. I don't think it invoked fear
    And he was straightforward about his plan going forward. For people who want everything to happen yesterday, I think that we need to realize government isn't always the fastest at getting things done and these are massive undertakings.
    Yes, He's not the most eloquent speaker and sometimes it's difficult to listen to someone who stumbles over their words. I had the same difficulty listening to Mr Trump because I found the cadence of his speech off putting But we haven't had a president deliverer eloquent inspiring speeches in quite a while. While they're very nice I'm still listening for substance. 
    Overall I found his speech pragmatic. I'm not sure what else he really can do. For some parts of our population the old adage rings true you can lead a horse to water...

OK --- appreciate you critiqued the speech.  Interesting to hear a view that is opposite to mine.

2. Castlepaloma profile image76

To me Biden speech is the darkest pessimistic , most decrimating and for a man of his power most dangerous speech of ever heard my life .

Did Stalin influence him?

4. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 years ago

I'll compare the number of his lies to Trump[s any day. The disrespect of the office because you disagree with President Biden is . . . despicable. I disrespect Trump because of what he has said and done and consequently disrespected the office every single day of his one term. Good reasons.

"The disrespect of the office because you disagree with President Biden is . . . despicable. " Need I look back into your very disrespectful comment in regard to Trump WHEN HE HELD OFFICE?  Oh no, guess not only need to read your comment. 

Oh my gosh, read your first and last sentence. Maybe you should look up the hypocrite.  So, I will say this ---. I disrespect Biden because of what he has said and done and consequently disrespected the office every single day of his one term. Good reasons.

Gosh, do you not see by your comment that there might be a problem with your logic?

And by the way, this is a political forum, I will share my opinions on the current president as I feel is warranted. As you did when Trump was president.  In my opinion, Biden is the very worst president we have had in a very long time. He is not suitable for the job, and his ongoing poor job performance has led me to my opinion.

1. Valeant profile image87

You've shared the same opinion around 1,000 times so far.  At this point, you just spam the site. 

And that opinion is not based on fact considering Biden has passed two major pieces of legislation in his first ten months, overseen the largest vaccination effort in history (even if many Trumpers want to die just to own the libs and prevent Biden from stopping the pandemic), withdrew the US from a 20-year war (not as clean as we would have liked, but part of that can be attributed to a troop drawdown before we were out), helped lower the rate of children in poverty, reunited migrant families separated by Trumpism, had huge gains in the stock market, lowered the unemployment rate to 4.2% and has lowered the unemployment claims from 18 million when he took office to 2 million.

At this point, the repetition of your opinion just looks like false propaganda similar to someone claiming the election was rigged.  It's your own reality, just not actual reality.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

LOL  Propaganda, is it?  Rephrasing your list into something closer to reality:

Biden passed two big spending bills, increasing our debt by more trillions.  He has failed miserably in getting the population vaccinated against the first pandemic in decades.  He abandoned both Americans and allies when he precipitously pulled soldiers out of the war.  He gave billions to parents unable or unwilling to support their children, as well as millions that did not need it.  Brought illegal aliens into the country, and reunited them with their children when he released them from incarceration and then bypassed our laws by giving them permission to remain in the country.  He saw big gains in the stock market as the country wide lockdown ended.  He saw a lowering of the unemployment rate and unemployment claims as the ridiculous federal unemployment came to an end months after it should have.

Sharlee's "propaganda" can't hold a candle to what you put out.

It's really sort of sad that you see an infrastructure bill that congress has been trying to pass for five years as just a big spending bill.  But, knowing our previous discussions and your complete lack of knowledge about what that bill funds, it's not surprising to hear your critique.

And as I've explained, the undermining of Biden's legitimate election win had more consequences than just undermining of the democracy.  It undermined the messaging for those who remain unvaccinated.

Considering the last guy abandoned allies on the Turkish border and the right didn't bat an eye, not sure you have much of a leg to stand on to be critical now.  And this time, we actually brought many of those allies with us as we airlifted 120,000 people out instead of just letting them get slaughtered.  I'd call that an improvement over the last time a US president abandoned our allies.  And many of those Americans left behind were dual citizens who chose to stay with family.  Many have been safely brought back to the US.  Can you point to any cases where they were harmed?

Your lie about illegal aliens, as opposed to those legally claiming asylum, continues to ignore international laws.

The country wide lockdown ended because he was able to get so many vaccinated.  So, yes, he gets credit.  And you continue to be ignorant of the studies that showed the states that ended the unemployment insurance early did not see any difference in unemployment rates.  So, again, you just make up stuff when the data shows the exact opposite of what you lie about.

That whole synopsis says way more about your own wacky perceptions than any reality of positives that the country has seen.  So much misinformation in there, but not unexpected.

Not sure how you can defend this idiot see what a mess citizens are having over the past few days not being able to test for COVID or buy a test.

What really disgusted me, is seeing how anyone, I mean anyone dumb enough to defend a man that is causing such serious dangerous
              problems. he is clearly a danger to the Country.

In USSR I Saw lineups for toilet and bread like the US lineups for vaccines. The next lineups will be for the dollars. For dollars will be worth as much as toilet paper. As in the world market it dropped from 90% to 50% power. makes one wonder what the covid cold war is all about  As all world wars came from Centrolatized banks.

You're not sure why 1.) over the holiday break, 2.) with a more contagious variant, 3.) people are flooding an already overworked system exacerbated by many who need more care due to resisting the smart move in getting vaccinated, are having trouble being able to test?

Testing on a surge always took hours.  What really disgusts me is your new, unrealistic standards and complete ignorance of contributing factors pertaining to testing.  There's more to the picture if you look beyond your partisan hatred.

I have a covid test kit. I don't accept vaccines because I think they are the covid through  mutations and variants.

I won't respond to hate because I have not experience or enemies to hate. Try the over ego groups for that action, or to send your Christmas gift to.

My ignorance is not in the Feild of health, nor arts or lack of educational
                  travel to 6 continents.

Being a world renowned artist, urban farming, former world class athlete and building eco villages covers my background well and topic want to discuss. Not like many,  major in minor things.

2. Fayetteville Faye profile image60
                  Fayetteville Fayeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Also, more employers than ever are requiring employees to be tested regularly as a work requirement. Businesses want to stay open but they want to do it safely.

Testing is less harmful then all the other Government and elitist profiteering and destruction measures.

If a test every day, gives me a freedom passports, I'm in.

People lineup for covid test with white tips shoved it up into membrane a thin layer that can easily be damaged. Or way up your backside. Encourage one to want the Vaccines rather than from that torture. Yet in reality, one mostly ends up doing both.

Kits are expensive here in Canada, yet painless.

3. Sharlee01 profile image79

Apparantly you are in a universe that only reports liberal feed... Slop.
                  Maybe you had better take a trip into reality and have a look at all the testing problems around the country that are not actually new but go back to summer with the DELTA surge in cases.  Biden offers nothing but excuses. This fool was told Omicron would be even more virulent than DELTA, yet we are now experiencing a drastic shortage of testing sites and over-the-counter kits. Such a simple task to make sure tests are plentiful... But Joe does very poorly with simple tasks.  Trump provided three vaccines...  Like I have been saying the country is in poor hands, dangerous hands.

I did note testing always has a delay during a surge.  My universe notes those delays when a new variant emerges.  Your universe must think that labs can just mysteriously process so many tests with the wave of some magic wand. 

As for at-home options, your complaint seems to ignore that production of over-the-counter test kits went from zero in January to 46 million in October, 100 million in November, and 200 million in December.

And Trump did not provide three vaccines.  He had nothing to do with mRNA research that has been going on for decades.  Let alone that one of the companies accepted no federal money at all and created the vaccine due to no assistance from Trump at all.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stuartande … 129489374c

Always back to Trump... LOL   Does "your guy" ever wear the blame for his poor decisions?  Always the compare game, how about considering the current, today's problems that plague the Country. My gosh... The country is in trouble. We have a very ill-equipt man. He could not even keep an adequate supply of test kits available to the public. This is serious... Many people can't get tested, due to his lack of problem-solving. He was too busy with BBB.  Now he flip-flops and blames the states for this shortage. The test shortage goes back to May! I will continue to say --- He needs to step down he can not handle the job and has appointed an administration that is also ill - equipt to do their jobs.

Yes, it's still relevant to compare the newest president to the actions of the last one, especially when those actions were a clear improvement when comparing the withdrawal of American troops and how allies were treated.

I'll agree with you that the country is in trouble, but disagree with you that it is because of Biden.  I see the violent right-wing march to authoritarianism as the main threat to the country currently.  Test shortages compared to a threat to democracy - especially when those of us vaccinated against omicron have so little to fear from it - doesn't really seem of each concern to me. 

Not to mention, the same people backing the threat to democracy are likely the same people in danger from omicron as they are predominantly unvaccinated.  So while you feign your outrage, I see Darwinism working in a way to make our country a safer place.

You seem to be the only one here that complains about my comments. I truely feel I have the right to give my opinion, it may be repetitive due to Biden IMO making problem after problem. It is clear you don't appreciate current politics. It also appears you don't see the point I was making in regard to being hypocritical. My comment has sent you into a deflect listing your view of Biden's accomplishments, ignoring the point of my comment. Did you not frequently (and still do) ruminate on Trump's what you saw as mistakes in Governing? Did you not disrespect the office of the President with your comments, as did KATHLEEN COCHRAN? Keep in mind the comment you responded to was directed to her.  Actually, my comment did not hold any insults of Biden, only my view of his job performance.  So not sure what started your rant? Here is the comment, please review it. At any rate, have your say, I take it with a grain of salt.

"Oh my gosh, read your first and last sentence. Maybe you should look up the hypocrite.  So, I will say this ---. I disrespect Biden because of what he has said and done and consequently disrespected the office every single day of his one term. Good reasons.

Gosh, do you not see by your comment that there might be a problem with your logic?

And by the way, this is a political forum, I will share my opinions on the current president as I feel is warranted. As you did when Trump was president.  In my opinion, Biden is the very worst president we have had in a very long time. He is not suitable for the job, and his ongoing poor job performance has led me to my opinion."

I am not spreading propaganda, I am posting comments on current news, and offering my view... This is a political forum. I do try to offer sources much of the time, and if I am sharing an opinion I state that clearly.

I am sure you dislike my views, that would be your problem, not mine.

I do have a problem with someone repeating the same comment over and over again on a website.  That's called spam.  Especially when that comment ignores the many accomplishments achieved this year to claim that Biden has done nothing, which I see as a partisan lie, and which I felt necessary to list here to disprove your lie.

Every comment you post is an insult to Biden as it ignores much of what he has actually done as well as claiming he has created the many problems the country was already facing when was sworn into office.

I did try Valeant. I really did try to let this one go. But my damn conscience just won't cooperate.

Your comment could be a 4-year-old boilerplate for a `Sharlee' comment of the Trump era. (Is there a just-shake-my-head emoji?)

Just change one word. Replace "Biden" with "Trump" and see if it sounds familiar.

GA

Except you seem to also be willing to rewrite history to ignore times on here that I gave Trump credit for things he did.  Yes, I disagreed with much.  But examples include the stay in Mexico policy and I did give him credit previously for assisting in the creation of those two vaccines.

Please note one time Sharlee has given Biden credit for any of the accomplishments he has achieved in this first year.

Instead, it's a false reality that the country is in danger, Biden has done nothing despite millions going back to work, records in the stock market, stimulus getting passed in three months as opposed to nine and bipartisanship on infrastructure.

While your conscious may be content living in her dystopian false reality because you see the personal benefits you will reap in the midterms, I prefer to lay out facts she is not recognizing that do actually exist out here in actual reality.

Your defensive shields must be up because your response has nothing to do with my comment. There was nothing in it about whether you or Sharlee were right. There was nothing in it that spoke to credit or blame.

My comment was simply an illustration of political amnesia. Both `sides' are partisan opinions—with each side claiming the support of proof, in whatever form suits the moment, for their opinion.

Now you ask me to be a scorekeeper—note who is more right or wrong.

Nope, all I was doing was reacting to the forehead smack of your post that was practically word-for-word what was said by others during the Trump era.

When your response isn't that the comparison is wrong but that you are right, (in yours), maybe you see my original point too.

GA

And my comment was trying to point out that the difference now seems to be the inability to admit any of the good Biden is doing at all by the right.  Talk about defensive shields.  You cannot even process that point.

You think these are the same scenarios.  I do not and even listed examples and asked you to provide recent examples to prove me wrong, which you could not do.

This is laughable coming from you... You ruminate and repeat past history continuously. I speak of current political problems. You don't like this, that is very obvious. As I have said, I make every effort to add sources to my posts, and I trust if HP's did not appreciate my comment they would remove them.

In regard to what you call Biden's accomplishments. I have the right to post my thoughts and my opinions. If I choose to point out problems I find with Biden or his administration I will.  I have a different opinion on Biden's job performance.  I think his accomplishments are few... His mistakes are many.

You have the right to feel that many problems Biden have were created before he came into office. We disagree, it's as simple as that. I have not really had any complaints from any other users on my subject matter.

This is a political forum, we share different opinions, we have views. I am not going to pat Joe on the back unless I see something I appreciate. 

I am backing away from the conversation with you. You bait, and I am not playing that game. You want to argue, and insult, move on to someone else. I don't appreciate being called a liar.  BYE

Yes, I ruminate on past actions.

I have no problem when you speak of current political events and will often engage you positively on those.  We all understand what you think of Biden, you've made it abundantly clear and will not convince those of us who disagree with you about it.  At what point will you understand that it simply equates to spam?

I trust HP will contact me if they feel I am promoting spam.

3. Sharlee01 profile image79

I think the main problem is I have my own thoughts on what is a positive accomplishment, and what isn't, and what problem solving was actually initiated by Biden. Biden has nothing to do with lowering the unemployment, that would be individual states. The Federal Government does not dictate the unemployment rules of a state.   The equation --- People cut off unemployment --- return to work, are just off roles =  lower unemployment rates.  I faulted Biden for his $300.00  Federal unemployment benefit cash to stay home, IMO... I do not feel that was an accomplishment in any respect.  So, in no respect do I feel Biden has anything to do with unemployment appearing better.

" (even if many Trumpers want to die just to own the libs and prevent Biden from stopping the pandemic), "   All kinds of silly...

To address the problem with migrant children that have crossed our border and we now have in our custody with a lack of parents.  Today Biden's policies just this very year. I do not look at this as an accomplishment, I look at this as a failure in problem-solving. This is the here and now, nothing to do with the last president, but this president. Not sure why anyone would even revisit children that ultimately ended up in US custody due to poor immigration policies. Because in my book, Biden took first place...    ---  Dec 23, 2021

U.S. shelters received a record 122,000 unaccompanied migrant children in 2021   SOURCE ---   https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigratio … ters-2021/

"The Department of Health and Human Services' (HHS) shelter system received 122,000 migrant children who were taken into U.S. custody without their parents in fiscal year 2021, an all-time high that shattered previous records, according to new government figures obtained by CBS News.

In fiscal years 2016 and 2019, when the previous records were set, HHS received 59,000 and 69,000 unaccompanied migrant children, respectively, historical government statistics show. During a six-month period starting this March, more than 92,000 unaccompanied minors were transferred to HHS."

I consider this a huge problem, an unsolved problem. Not an accomplishment in any respect.

You brought up Trump's separation policy --- here are the facts on how ultimately the policy was stopped and handled thereafter --- Problem-solving did occur. The problem occurred quickly, and efficiently.

Source --  https://apnews.com/article/az-state-wir … c81161c7c7
          "SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Biden administration said Tuesday that it has identified more than 3,900 children separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border under former President Donald Trump’s “zero-tolerance” policy on illegal crossings, providing one of the more detailed accounts of a chapter in U.S. immigration history that drew widespread condemnation.

The Biden administration’s Family Reunification Task Force count of 3,913 children separated from July 1, 2017, to the end of Trump’s presidency is well below the more than 5,500 children identified by the American Civil Liberties Union in court filings, based on government information.

Of the 3,913 children, 1,786 have been reunified with a parent, mostly during Trump’s tenure, parents of another 1,695 have been contacted and the whereabouts of 391 have not been established. Many who have been contacted were released to other family members."

I reached my opinion due to reports such as the two I offered...  My common sense tells me Biden has made it far worse for migrant children under his policies just by the staggering numbers. As I said we have different mindsets... I can't see anything positive with Biden's immigration policies or his lack of problem-solving in regards to this problem.

In regards to the vaccine rollout. This bigger part of the plan was drawn up under Operation Warp Speed.

I am weary of your comments that claim I provide propaganda. As I said I frequently offer sources, and I have a right to voice my opinion. As you do.

5. Live to Learn profile image60
    Live to Learnposted 2 years ago

Isn’t that the way of the new left? Their politicians lie, their state run media pretend it’s true and the rank and file regurgitate it like it’s gospel?

Nothing new that we haven’t been watching for some time now.

1. Fayetteville Faye profile image60
      Fayetteville Fayeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Remember when President Donald Trump said he told federal officials to “slow the testing down, please.” that was back in approximately June of 2020.
      Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) under Mr. Trump's direction at that time  updated its testing guidelines to no longer recommend people get tested even when they’ve come into close contact with someone who’s infected.
      CDC Director Robert Redfield said in a statement that “testing may be considered for all close contacts of confirmed or probable Covid-19 patients.” But that still doesn’t explicitly recommend testing for close contacts of people with Covid, as many experts say is needed. Although experts widely agree that more testing is crucial to stopping the coronavirus pandemic, with some already calling the guidelines change misguided and dangerous.

Things have really changed haven't they?  Testing is crucial and I think President Biden has got that message out.
      I don't know, which do you think is better limited testing under Trump or more currently?

Why do Americans listen to puppets Presidents on the same tag team of megalomaniac.  Trump and wife are fully vaccinated. Trump got his 3rd booster shot and tells Americans to get vaccinated.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)