I'd like feedback on my article: EIGHT TIPS FOE BOOSTING INCOME THROUGH ONLINE

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (37 posts)
  1. shani Pash profile image28
    shani Pashposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article? What can I do to improve? Thanks!
    Here is my article: EIGHT TIPS FOE BOOSTING INCOME THROUGH ONLINE

1. Miebakagh57 profile image68
      Miebakagh57posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Hey there, the introduction had a problem...here: 'making money' is repeated more than 3 times. Why not varied the phrase with similar synonyms? That would tell Google panda that you're not key stuffing the text.                                              Sorry, I don't read pass the introduction because of repetition and tone of monotony. But a device,  Language Tool, can you.                                           Go and download the free edition. It helps.                                            Notice the word 'FOE', in the title, obviously an error. It's 'For'. If all the body of the write is balanced, an editor would not snip it. Thanks.

2. OldRoses profile image94
      OldRosesposted 20 months agoin reply to this

You need to add a bio to tell the reader why you are qualified to write on this topic.

1. DrMark1961 profile image95
        DrMark1961posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Bio and summary. I do not see anyone ever finding this or his other articles so he will struggle to even reach the 1000 accolade.

2. shani Pash profile image28
        shani Pashposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Ok I will

2. FatFreddysCat profile image92
    FatFreddysCatposted 20 months ago

There's a typo in your title ("FOE" instead of "FOR")

Your title is also an sentence fragment. "Eight Tips For Boosting Income Through Online...." through online what, exactly?

Also, TURN OFF YOUR DAMN CAPS LOCK IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING AT THE READER.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
      PaulGoodman67posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Yes, I agree, I was looking for a way to make my enemies bigger, so I was most disappointed to discover that the article isn't actually about "foe boosting". wink

3. shani Pash profile image28

Ok sir thanks for info

4. Stephen Tomkinson profile image90
    Stephen Tomkinsonposted 20 months ago

Download the free version of Grammarly. It will check your text for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Add photos to your article from Unsplash.

5. shani Pash profile image28

Ok sir

6. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 20 months ago

Your use phrases like "tremendous amount of money" and  "rich remuneration" when referring to the rewards of online writing, and you say that we can earn a "handsome amount of money" from doing online surveys. You need to include authoritative references to support these ideas and examples of your own financial success from online writing and doing surveys.

Your need to proofread the article. There are two spelling mistakes in the last subtitle, for example. A grammatically correct title and a photo with a suitable license would also be helpful in getting your article featured.

7. shani Pash profile image28

Thanks so much for your info

8. shani Pash profile image28

Thanks

9. shani Pash profile image28
  10. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 20 months ago

This is a topic many people right about. Unless you have a genuine innovation that earns huge money, it's impossible to break into.

Thanks

2. eugbug profile image95
      eugbugposted 20 months agoin reply to this

That's write.

That's right or 'That's write'?                                 When did we began to think backward? Or are we being serious, or kidding? I've noticed it happen twice in this forun.

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image96
          PaulGoodman67posted 20 months agoin reply to this

Everything will turn out rite in the end!

Sure!

11. Sue Adams profile image94
    Sue Adamsposted 20 months ago

The free version of Grammarly comes in handy for spellos and choosing correct prepositions etc. However, it won't correct contextual errors like:

This is a topic many people right about.
    This is a topic many people write about.

As for formating titles and textbox headings, Shani, use this free online app: Capitalize My Title

Tessa, thanks for pointing out the contextual qudstions.

12. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 20 months ago

You have change the “foe” to “for” in the title, so well done. You should also delete the word “through.” Eight Tips For Boosting Income Online…makes more sense.

Also your last subheading:  “ERAN INCOME THORUGH ADVERTISEMENT” .. it should be “Earn” not “Eran” and “Through” not “Thorugh.”

As others have said though, it would be better if only the first letter of the words in the titles were capitalised, not the whole word.

That makes much sense. Thanks.

Thx sir

You're always welcome.

Sure I will

13. Jodah profile image90
    Jodahposted 20 months ago

shani Pash, you have made changes to your article and title, however, the title is still grammatically incorrect.  Is making online money is reality? It should be Is Maling Money Online a Reality?

14. Sue Adams profile image94
    Sue Adamsposted 20 months ago

Hello Shani,

I just looked at your new title:

Is making online money is reality? (is = a verb used twice here)

Is making online money a reality?

1. Now copy your title
    2. Open this link: Capitalize My Title
    3. Paste it
    4. Copy it
    5. Paste it back into your article to replace

Is making online money is reality?

with

Is Making Online Money a Reality?

But for me, I would change it to:

Is Making Money Online a Reality?

6. Don't forget to bookmark the link  Capitalize My Title for future use.

As I mentioned before. this tool can be used for both titles and headings.

PS
    While perusing your profile I notice an article title:

Is Globel Warming real?  You MUST get the free
    Grammarly app.

Then it would immediately highlight that this title should read:

Is Global Warming real? with an "a", not globel, that ain't noble

'Is Making Money Online A Reality?' is a better title.                                                          Notice the small 'a' before 'Reality' is capitalized. Hubpages like it that better. But using the small letter is not wrong.                                             The use of 'is' twice is a negative. That's where the online editing device, Writing Tool, (WT) become signiifcant for a writer.                                                  I use grammarly likewise. But  I had the final say, not the AI witted robot.

Thanks I will

15. shani Pash profile image28

Ok sir thanks

16. Miebakagh57 profile image68
    Miebakagh57posted 20 months ago

Shani, most times, your response seems short, and apt to the point. Like: 'Sure I will', Thanks sir', without a grammatical punctuation...either comma, or fullstop (period).                                Why is that?                                        Punctuation plays a vital role in the tone of a sentence, or statement. The Oxford comma, is now an inportant punctuation mark with hubpages, and Hubpages required you made a knowledgeable use of it. Much thanks.

1. Stephen Tomkinson profile image90
      Stephen Tomkinsonposted 20 months agoin reply to this

Talking of Oxford commas, I came across an example today in which one would have been useful. The sentence read something like:
      "He spent his time reading books about great men and magazines."
      So, are there books about great men and others about great magazines?
      The sentence is much clear with an Oxford:
      "-- reading books about great men, and magazines

Thanks sir

2. Miebakagh57 profile image68

Stephen, you rightly punctuated the last part of the sentence with the Oxford comma.                              The statement now reads clearer, and makes much sense.                                          Many writers, and even students are not aware of it's use, because they're not taught that in their English class. I was a victim of the issue up to my university days. But leveraging the hubpages forums, and the learning centre, and going online, I've learnt to resolve it.                                         I also learnt that it was made a legal challenge in a High Court. The Oxford University Press, won the case then adopt it as a private brand. Thanks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)