worldly friendly people are possessed with a demon (Eph 2:2)

Jump to Last Post 1-21 of 21 discussions (57 posts)
  1. sa282h profile image59
    sa282hposted 14 years ago

"Wherein in time past ye (christians) walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" - Paul, to the church at Ephesus, in his epistle found in the bible.

Continuing: "Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." Eph 2:3

So, Paul said all unbelievers have a spirit leading them along the "course of this world," which is to fulfill the desires of the flesh and of the mind while critiquing scripture, which makes their satisfaction of the flesh undeserving, continually being blessed carnally as they reject scripture. A child of God's wrath. Christians are guilty of the same thing. All are blessed by the Devil, to whom the world was delivered (Luke 4), a world you were told to NOT befriend: "know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." (bible)

So, pretty much, a good portion of the world is demon possessed, smiles, friendliness, social graces and all. They love the devil's children and are celebrating life in his world; "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." - 1 John 2:16

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You would have done better if you had not posted this in the forums. This could make a good hub. You are pushing people away. We are supposed ot help people stay out of hell, not push them in.

2. profile image0
      Revive@OwnRiskposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Every thing *good* comes from God. EVERYTHING. Everything BAD comes from the devil.
      If friendliness, good manners, and all the things you pointed out are a deception and come from the Devil then you have painted yourself in a terrible corner because good is bad and bad it too.

There's nothing in this world, apparently that is good, and therefore, the question is begged,

Why are *you* here. If negativity comes from the Devil, and you are painting God's children as possessed, then why are you good? You yourself are negative, therefore a child of the devil not of God, because you are spreading negativity--which comes from the devil.

Additionally, If you beg for the salvation of God through Jesus Christ, which I'm sure you do, then who are you to demean or judge *any* other person on earth by calling them "possessed?" It simply puts you in the exact same category that you have so judgmentally categorized so many others.

The point here is not about my attacking you so much as it is for you to stop buying into the delusions you have created in your mind. You are a member of the human race. In reality, you are not different than a murderer, or a saint. All be for forgiveness, mercy and salvation.

Welcome to the fold.

2. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

You are god damn right I am the child of gods wrath!  lol  Please, when I smile at you and greet you cordially and tell you to have a nice day, just be sure to note that I do it because the devil says that being nice and friendly is a sin against god.  lol

Please also, remember to bless those who pick of the friendly ones just to be sure the world is cleansed of the devil.  The only way to ensure that the world is completely exterminated from the devil friendly trix is to kill them all! 

Burn them if you have to but make sure you smite all smile and the world is filled with frowns and sorrow.  If one gives to the other cheek, know it is a trick.  The devil wants to deceive you so kill those ones too.

Be aware that some might be aware of gods plan so if they are unhappy and vengeful make sure you kill them too.  You never know these days.  Friendly people are the devil's greatest accomplishment. lol lol lol  muhahahahahah *evil laugh*

3. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Have fun Your Majesty, have fun smile

4. sa282h profile image59

Don't worry, you'll be cleansed from the earth alright:

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him (Jesus) upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword;

"And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

"That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."

After the mass genocide from Christ and his armies out of heaven, I'll defintely be "having fun," once all wickedness is done away with, and I inherit the earth.

The daughters of Israel will fear God at that time, so I'll surely be enjoying myself.

For the heathen woman who called me Your Majesty..

That's kinda odd considering I shall reign as "kings and priests" with the Lord Jesus, over the nations.

Keep on mocking.

You never know when your life will end and you'll finally see I am right about God giving you judgment. I can quote you many near death reports if you don't believe me.

1. wyanjen profile image70
      wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Happy Halloween!

2. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You really are unwell. You and your hate filled book are history anyway, no group, not even religionists can deny the truth that the bible is a pile of hate filled bulldust, and you make the case even better than I could!

sa282hposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure the religionists of Jesus's time thought the same thing about his authoritative hate-filled claims of hellfire and damnation for just looking at a man's wife with lust (read the sermon on the mount), and claiming he would sit on their throne and rule "with a rod of iron" in fulfillment of the old testament prophets concerning the Messiah.

They even said he had a devil. Read the bible.

No one liked him, "For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes." (bible)

The devil has blinded your mind to the real Jesus, and you're headed right for the slaughter my friend.

3. cheaptrick profile image75
      cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very nice stuff my compliments,clap clap.A Jehovah's witness came to my door.She said"you live your life with sin in every form.What will you say when you stand before God and he reviews your life"?So I told her, I'll say"Pay special attention Lord cause here comes the Good part! Yeah,I was really sling-in it huh Lord"?Consider this,God said"David is a man after my own heart".David was the biggest sinner there was but that Boy knew how to repent!John said"All things are permissible for me,but not all things are beneficial.All things are permissible for me,But I will be mastered by none"!The root word of "Holy" is "whole", which requires every element to be complete!Sin is necessary for the soul to learn,to become well rounded.Paul explained the necessity for sin very clearly,it is required so that goodness may overcome it and there by grow!So I say to you my friend....Don't be to bad.but don't be to good either.Spiritually mature people always seek the middle ground, Balance is the "narrow path" that Christ spoke of,the elusive point where opposites (Good and Evil)meet.very few of us can sustain that balance"Many are called,But few are chosen"Look closely at the life of Jesus Christ,his first miracle was turning water into WINE so we know he Partied.he hung out with PROSTITUTES and sleazy TAX COLECTERS,He was great at BREAKING rules.He was so radically different in his theology that they KILLED him.It seems that a Christ like life would go like this:party with low life's,drink some wine,speak your mind,and break the rules!so the conclusion is,There's a sh#t load of people out there that live that way! Yes,there are lots of Christians in the World.Keep in mind that "Holy"and Pious"are to completely different things and Jesus was definitely not pious but he was HOLY!Its OK to fall down as long as we fall forward!...peace...

1. Michael Willis profile image67
        Michael Willisposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very good thoughts. But you know the "religious sects" of today will reject this just as the Pharisees and Sadducees did when they constantly attacked Christ.

2. sa282h profile image59

Why would Jesus celebrate life when people are damned?
        He went to that wedding for the sole purpose of doing that miracle, to "manifest his glory" as the story says. Nowhere does it say he socialized and congratulated the bride and groom. In fact, he knew people were marrying in a Satanic world as opposed to a God-fearing ancient Israel, and said to them: "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be."

You're so ignorant of scripture.

Now, about him hanging out with prostitutes. Nowhere did he hang out with a prostitute in the gospels; he only let one go, trusting her to "sin no more" as he told her, providing a window of opportunity at salvation before he took the throne THEN condemned people (an event they did not allow him to do). So, that is the only thing Jesus did with a prostitute, told her to "sin no more," and nowhere do you read of him chatting her up further.

So, he did not socialize and kick it at a wedding, neither did he hang with this adulteress.

Why would he befriend an adulteress when the scripture says "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." (James 4:4) Jesus himself confirmed this: "If ye (my believers) were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." Clearly they were not friends with the world.

So, go back and read scripture you satanic biblically ignorant colossal of shame, before shooting your mouth off about how the bible 'supposedly' depicts Jesus, when you and your ministers are 1000% far off from the truth, an event prophesied as "the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine;" (bible)

Look how majorly in error you are, you for the 1st time having encountered a biblical christian, who is scorned by the world as Jesus said would happen.

Listen, you might want to read the passage where Jesus called a non-Jewish woman a dog: "Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread (God's promises to the "children of Israel"), and to cast it to dogs."

Look here, I know the biblical Christ, not the Christ you've been fed by ministers who do not endure sound doctrine, any given handful in your local area or on the net.

If you're wrong about all that, imagine how wrong you are about everything else.

There will be a price to pay for your biblical ignorance.

1. profile image0
          Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There will definitely be a price to pay that's for sure "Judge not lest thee be judged thyself".."A new command I give thee , love one another" This Jesus of scorn and hate you worship doesn't exist my sad confused friend. You need to watch your mouth and back it down, these unbelievers you judge may pay in eternity but you're about to pay today. If you're so mighty then grab some wood and I'll get the nails and then we'll see if you rise from the dead. The only persecuting going on here is from you.

Oh the "Judge not" card. Like I didn't see that one coming.
            Too bad you didn't read the rest of the passage. He said not to judge if you're guilty of the same sins, but if you clear them up, you are to JUDGE: "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." (JUDGE OTHERS!)

And, Christians are to judge the world according to Paul, so are expected to judge each other beforehand: "Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?" (bible)

"Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?" (bible)

Once again, you've manifested the global attitude of idiots all over the world who use the judge not card without knowing what he really meant. You're clearly ignorant of biblical judgment. But don't worry, the world loves you.

1. profile image0
              Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for proving my point, funny who you call idiot. you keep up with the name calling and insult funny guy you're not invincible or untouchable, you may think you're God but you still live in this world and with its rules, or can you just manifest your way to heaven.

2. rmcrayne profile image90
              rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What's the record for number hours/days on HubPages before getting a 3 day ban?

1. Misha profile image62
                Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Whatever it was, we surely got a new record lol

5. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

A belief in god must come from the bible or quoran. Nobody in the last couple of thousand years has written one word of proof for a god. smile

6. sa282h profile image59

People make much talk about the hate-filled bible as if hate immediately disqualifies it as the word of God. God's not allowed to hate? That is your own doctrine, having made a God in your own image, wicked idolater.

I'm sure the religionists of Jesus's time thought the same thing about his authoritative HATE-FILLED claims of hellfire and damnation for just looking at a man's wife with lust (read the sermon on the mount), and claiming he would sit on their throne and rule "with a rod of iron" in fulfillment of the old testament prophets concerning the Messiah.

They even said he had a devil. Read the bible.

No one liked him, "For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes." (bible)

The devil has blinded your mind to the real Jesus, and you're headed right for the slaughter my friend.

1. Friendlyword profile image60
      Friendlywordposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are so right about God hating. The worst war ever fought was among god and his angels.  He loved us so much that he threw his most beloved Arch Angel out of Heaven. He sent Jesus to wash us with his blood. And baby boy...you really are UNWELL. Lay the Bible down and find youself a Doctor and some Medicine. The mentally ill have to stop using religion and the word of God to spread their hate. GOD IS LOVE!

7. earnestshub profile image80

You are new here so I will offer some advice. Before you keep repeating that someone should read the bible, find out about their experience first.
    Unless you can quote it word for word verbatim in three languages, you better get off that train! smile

"And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:" (bible)

"[1] Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
      [4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
      [5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
      [6] Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
      [7] I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
      [8] Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
      [9] Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
      [10] Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
      [11] Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
      [12] Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." (bible, prophetic declaration)

No need for the 'original tongues' of greek and hebrew when God made sure to get a copy of his word out to english speaking people.

1. rmcrayne profile image90

I always thought of it as the originals being bastardized into other languages, including English.  God was absent in that.

Why would God be absent in making sure his word was translated into a major language along with the moving of the times?
          Feel sorry for you on the day of judgment.

I said God was absent in the bastardization process.  I don't think God has much to do with modern translations.  Especially the bigoted parts and such. 

And I think you will have long forgotten me on the day of judgement. 

quietnessandtrust, is that you?

8. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

I was told that I look like the girl in "Paranormal Activity". Maybe ya'll should watch out!!

1. Misha profile image62

I am watching. Up though wink

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha. Still in my costume. wink

1. Misha profile image62

Niiiice view wink

Fishnet stockings. wink

1. Misha profile image62

Yep, and nothing beneath... I am drooling tongue

Shh don't tell anyone!

(I love how we turned a forum about nice people being possessed to a flirting match)

1. Carmen Borthwick profile image60
                  Carmen Borthwickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How 'bout stay-ups with cross bones and a big purple bow?

9. earnestshub profile image80

You gonna try and sell that? I have news for you. Nobody rules you unless you decide to be sub ordinate. Why would I be sub ordinate to a crazed entity in a book full of hate written by a bunch of losers?
    Sexist controlling rot, read it!

10. Michael Willis profile image67
    Michael Willisposted 14 years ago

I believe in the Word of God and the testimony of Christ!
    But...your posts is a damning of people. This is not of God, but the devil. You will not bring people to God in this manner.
    A mirror would be a good idea before pointing fingers at people here or anywhere else. And since you are not God, you have no power to condemn.
    You can read the Bible all you want, but the Truth is in Understanding the Word of God! You can take any phrase or word and twist it in any fashion you chose.
    I choose to follow all the teachings of Christ.

11. Colebabie profile image60

"In catholic school
    As vicious as Roman rule
    I got my knuckles bruised
    By a lady in black
    And I held my tongue
    As she told me, "Son,
    Fear is the heart of love"
    So I never went back"

12. earnestshub profile image80

Another couple of bible quotes and I will track down where you are getting this garbage from. smile

1. Carmen Borthwick profile image60
      Carmen Borthwickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had cayenne pepper put on my tongue because I had the end of my pen in my mouth.. I attended public school... my teacher was the devil!

2. sa282h profile image59

Here, let me help you. I got it from Psalms ch 2.

It's a prophecy regarding the NT Jesus sitting on the throne of the nations when he finally takes the world back as his with an army out of heaven who slaughters the heathen (see Revelation 19:11-21 for the gory details).

13. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

That was the idea anyway smile

14. Carmen Borthwick profile image60
    Carmen Borthwickposted 14 years ago

God spoke English? How do we know that?

15. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL You are still here? Devil lol

16. Colebabie profile image60

Why do you keep feeling sorry for people? Focus your energy somewhere else. Focus...

17. Colebabie profile image60

Thanks SirDent, maybe he'll listen to you. Because apparently he just thinks "sinner, sinner, sinner" when he sees me smile

1. Misha profile image62

Aren't you truly a sinner on his terms? Me too of course wink

Probably. And its cool that those are his beliefs. Obviously not mine. Because no matter how many hundreds of hours of community service I do, how many patients I help, how good of a person I am- daughter, friend, girlfriend, sister, I am a sinner to some people.

2. profile image0
      SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When I look at myself, I think, "Sinner, saved by grace."

18. rmcrayne profile image90
    rmcrayneposted 14 years ago

Anyone besides me find it interesting that OP is 6 hours old on HubPages and has 5 religion threads?  Maybe 6 hours old as this particular screen name, but not new at all to HubPages?

Maybe I'll check the Hubtivity of some other notorious rabble rousers for curiosity...

5 scary religious threads on Halloween.

mmmm HM

Warning the masses to be suspicious of friendly people, for we are demonic.  (How do you spell a demonic laugh?)

mwaahh hah hah
          lol lol
          I'll be sad tomorrow, I'll have to take my costume off.

2. rebekahELLE profile image84
          rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I kind of thought the same thing, wondering about all the religious stuff tonight, someone wants attention, huh?  we need tantrums icons.

Or cosette's!

19. zadrobi profile image60
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

I surely hope so.

20. wyanjen profile image70
    wyanjenposted 14 years ago

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in ravening wolves clothing, but inwardly they are sheep

St Matthew, 7. 15

neeneeneer  phtpppphhhh

21. Carmen Borthwick profile image60
    Carmen Borthwickposted 14 years ago

Okay, to all of these opinions... rantings more like, I have one thing to offer. My father wanted to become a minister, God only knows why, but he walked in on one of the higher-than-mighty [for the lack of better wording] theologians having his way with a secretary on his desk. I still have my father's bible with all the positive notes he took while studying. They ended abruptly, as I'm sure did the minister's administration to the secretary. Religion became to him so condescending, so hypocritical that he gave it up and eventually became pretty much an atheist. I am an agnostic; one who believes it impossible to know anything about God or about the creation of the universe and refrains from commitment to any religious doctrine. My belief is not necessarily because of his [my father's experience], but from my own exploration of religion. All religions believe they are right... I believe most have a common thread of righteousness. Most believe we are created in the image of whatever god we believe in... I don't see a lot of bearded people... fat bellied people... or people wearing yarmulkes or kippas on their heads, okay perhaps more of the latter! My point being we are all created in the eyes of who we are and we can only be accountable for what we become. Say no more, say no more.

First, God will deal with that hyporcrite, and gives that man no right to condemn God and his religion for a wayward servant banging a secretary, if he was a servant at all.

Second, shame to you on being an agnostic. There's no better way to say "I don't want to believe in you, biblical Lord" than to refuse faith and become an agnostic.

<thread closed - one more thread opened to condemn other people will result in your banning>

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)