a REAL 40 year old virgin...

Jump to Last Post 1-26 of 26 discussions (87 posts)
  1. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 14 years ago

I tell you reality Tv has really gone beyond madness..

I was watching this show entitled "Break Point". Its about a 44 year old man who claims to be a complete virgin to the point that he has never even kissed a girl or hugged one (apart from his sister and mum) in his entire life. So he is locked in a big house filled with 44 women and the task of the women is to break his virginity and he is suppose to resist and prove to us that men can live without sex. This guy was actually a good looking bloke.

The first girl that manages to break his virginity  walks off with a million dollars cash. If nobody breaks his virginity, he keeps the cash..

Now I usually hate reality Tv but this got my attention. I've never met a 44 year old virgin before and from the short time I've lived on planet earth I have never met a man who can resist a woman (even the gay guys too sometimes fall prey to us! tongue)

So guys (I know NONE of you are virgins)but can you keep your cool in a house filled with 44 gorgeous sexy women? If that was you what is the chance that you would resist these women and walk off with the million dollars?

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow, how hot are these women though?  are they like just average, girl next door hot?  or super model hot/playboy type of hot? im just asking as im kind of curious.  for me, i don't think it would be much of a problem since most girls usually avoid me in real life anyway, and the ones that don't always find something wrong about me to only like me as a friend.  lol.  therefore, I think i could easily win that reality show, despite being under age at 29 and no longer being a virgin, without even trying at all.  I'm sure I could  have a lot of will power to resist when money is involved.  not to sound greedy, but im sure the women on that show could give a damn either way about the guy as they just want the money....or most of them do on those types of shows. therefore, i expect no less when it comes to me.  lol  tongue

however, with a million dollars prize money though, that might be a bit of a problem then.  as i found some girls can be so seductive(which leads me back to why I asked how hot these girls are), i might be too overly tempted, that i might lose the prize money.  lol.  i guess it's a toss up for me.  although it would be fun watching a bunch of girls fighting over me and teasing me, but I'm sure I could think of a way to keep my mind set on the prize.  lol.

2. BDazzler profile image78
      BDazzlerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been celibate, by choice, for about 12 years.  For a million bucks, I could last another few weeks.

Mamelodyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm curious to know why you would torture yourself like that? sad

1. BDazzler profile image78

The real answer is quite complex ... the short version, I guess, is that I'm just very, very picky.  It takes the right combination of body mind and spirit to get and keep my attention.

1. Cagsil profile image69
            Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Makes sense. smile

2. Hokey profile image59
            Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or you are just scared to put yourself out there

LOL if you knew me you'd know how silly that is. lol

1. Harvey Stelman profile image61
                Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BD,

Why not say you're a Priest?

BDazzlerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Harvey! You bumped the thread ... I guess I didn't see that one ...

Nah, I'm not a Priest ... just very picky.

3. NewYorker profile image59
      NewYorkerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For a million dollars? YES!

4. Pr0metheus profile image59
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For how long?  Is self devirginization off limits?

5. profile image0
      L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For a million bucks I could do anything.
      Plus, after the show the women would be all over you because you're rich - that and often people want what they can't have.

It's a win, win situation if you succeed.

6. Harvey Stelman profile image61

Mam,

He should stay hunched in a corner when the women are around, then a bird in the hand...., collect the money and buy a GREAT looking hooker. It's a thought!

I would do the whole house, and call them all liars. Nah, I would never be in that position.

7. Harvey Stelman profile image61

Mam,

Ever hear the joke about Zachery? That will answer the question.

8. Harvey Stelman profile image61
      Harvey Stelmanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why is this under my name, on google? H

9. quotations profile image87
      quotationsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have never heard of this show, but I have to commend the producers for coming up with a new low in reality television. Given that the woman who succeeds in having sex with this guy is going to get a lot of money, this sounds a lot like prostitution. For the guy, it means that none of these women is interested in him, and is just looking for a pay off. How sad for both the women and this poor man.

2. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 14 years ago

Wow - they really are stooping lower and lower eh!

As I am married I'd definately be able to resist - I like all my bits entact thank you very much.

Also, if I wasn't married and I was 44 and a virgin and my reasons for waiting to be a non-virgin were because I was waiting for the right women, then I highly doubt 44 sexy women would tempt me as I'd want to find the 'special one' and I know I would not find her in a few months.

Now of course I'm willing to experiment, so if anyone has a spare million and wants to see if I'd break...bring it on! LOL

I'll put you on the "will break" list then lol

3. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

My first question is....how long would I have to spend in the house with 44 women, before I walk away with the money?

If you're only talking about 30 days? Then, sure. It would be quite easy.

If you're talking about staying longer than 30 day? Then, it would become increasing difficult the longer I'm there.

The be completely honest, my preference, what I personally enjoy, would then become a factor, as a way to focus my energy to complete the task.

If the producers do not ask my type or what I prefer, then they could in theory, stick me in a house with 44 women I would not want to have sexual relations with.

If they asked- then I could be in serious trouble. lol lol lol

4. profile image0
    A Texanposted 14 years ago

I couldn't wait it out, hell I got some while reading the initial post!

1. myownworld profile image74
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

2. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

that's why we love you xo big_smile

yep chew dat.. we do love you for your honesty

5. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

I don't think most people could resist. I'm pretty sure I couldn't. However, for the record I was a virgin till I was married at 24 yrs. Lots of reasons why. It wasn't about proving anything.

1. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I got no place in this thread.  I got so many kids I can't even spell vurgan.

ever heard of a condom?? lol lol

6. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

...I have another question: for a million dollars, don't you think the guy could exhaust himself on the side (if you know what I mean) so that even when he was with all these women, he couldn't be bothered!
    Besides, all those cameras 24/7 should keep anyone's sexual drive in check anyway! big_smile

On second thoughts, maybe not....roll

7. Bill Manning profile image69
    Bill Manningposted 14 years ago

I actually have not been with a girl for almost 2 years, so my will power would not be very good! Of course if they were all non-English speaking Vietnamese ladies then It would be over the first day. wink

How will they know for sure if he really has sex? Must be they have someone who will watch if he does? Strange!!

I wouldn't recommend you for the show.. hell your eyes (and something else) pops up just by me saying "My boobies are itchy, need a scratch!" lol lol

1. Bill Manning profile image69
        Bill Manningposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ouch, my zipper just exploded! Now I got metal fragments in my screen. lol

Pop those boobies out and I'll scratch them with my long itch scratching tool,,,  tongue

lol lol

8. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

A teenager dream lol

more like a teenager's fantasy tongue

9. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 14 years ago

Well the women there are really beautiful gals.. multi racial mixture of blondes, brunets, ginger, black, Latino, Asian. Most of them are slim and tender (no size zeros).. Although one of them had plastic tits so I doubt she will win.

It's a five week show so by the end of five weeks either poor lad loses his virginity or goes home a million dollars healthier

10. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

My fourteen year old cousin took away my chance of that prize when I was 12....but thanks to her....I became a man smile

11. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I am a 36 year old virgin. Ladies?

12. theirishobserver. profile image60

Hokey, good luck.....some real nice ladies out there just waiting to show a young man some hubtivity smile

1. Hokey profile image59

Thats what I am hoping for.

13. theirishobserver. profile image60

If you lose any air in the process make sure they blow you right up smile

14. darkside profile image62
    darksideposted 14 years ago

If in 44 years he has never kissed a girl or hugged one apart from his sister and mum then I'd say he's a closet freak.

No, not a homosexual.

The man is a freak.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

15. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Ok. I am worried about my Kharma. I lied. I am not a virgin. But I do like to roll play. Ladies?

Okay, just from your statement....It begs to ask a question... lol

What in the world would make you think that a women would now want to spend any time with you at all?

Just a thought? big_smile wink yikes tongue

1. Hokey profile image59

Your right.  I am forever your humble servant..

No, thanks. lol lol lol

1. Hokey profile image59

Wow! This getting brutal!

16. theirishobserver. profile image60

line up girls you now have an experienced Hokey to pokey smile

1. Hokey profile image59

You put your left leg up, you put your right leg down.......

and I dont even need a million dollars

17. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

Surely he could win the money and then go and round up 44 prostitutes to relieve himself afterwards lol

lol

18. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 14 years ago

I ain't buyin' the whole premise.  44??? Bull****

1. Hokey profile image59

Thats what I think  also. Its reality tv. There is nothing real about it.

1. tobey100 profile image60
        tobey100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

amen

19. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

The law of supply and demand.. if you got it and they want it, it sells!  Oh well sad

1. Hokey profile image59

Very true and I love your pic.

1. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you .. but I must be careful when I go in the rain.. it all runs like mad! hehehe

1. Hokey profile image59

I would be happy to carry your umbrella.

20. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

all i can say is, for the guy's sake, i hope he doesn't get seduced by one of them fine ladies.  because i know for a fact, NONE of them care about him, and only want to sleep with him to get the money.  why else would they be on the show?  i always said a first time, should always be special between both partners involved, so I hope for the guy's sake (assuming this premise is true) he stays a virgin after the month, and takes the money. 

besides, he shouldn't lose his virginity to a woman that doesn't give a rat's ass about him emotionally. heck, i should know because i lost my virginity to a girl that didn't give a damn about me.  that's why i think for his sake (assuming it's real), that he does the right thing.  otherwise, he's a dumbass.  plain and simple.  I don't care how good a girl is in bed; there's no way in hell you can tell me any woman is worth losing a million dollars for.  unless of course your in love with her, but that's an entirely different story put together.

21. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

lol @ Andrew

22. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, its' the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Right! Thus, my requirement for the right combination of body, mind and spirit.

1. Hokey profile image59

I have no problem with that. I myself am a one woman man.

I always raise an eyebrow every time I hear a bloke use that statement wink

Are you saying you don't think it's possible or that if a guy has to say it, it's not true?

1. Hokey profile image59

or some people are jaded

well one hubber claimed he was a woman man but later we discovered that he has a fondness of girls who can say "hotel!" lol

But on a serious note, I've never met a bloke who's actually honored the words "I'm a one woman man"

1. Hokey profile image59

Thats terrible you have never expeienced that.

2. profile image0

maybe you just haven't been looking for guys in the right places or met the right one yet.  trust me, not all guys are like that.

Then where the hell are these so called one woman men hiding? I mean how in God's name do we know you're out there when you're hiding? wink

I think that is the real million dollar question ... for both men and women. People worth knowing are "out there" but where to find them?

3. BDazzler profile image78

The men I know who are, don't usually have to say it.  It's a discipline, just like anything else worth achieving. I don't know of anybody it comes naturally to.

1. Hokey profile image59

If it's a discipline then you are twisted in the head. It should come natural. What do you do go to cheaters anonymous? You have to discipline yourself to be with only one woman?

1. Bill Manning profile image69
                      Bill Manningposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jokes aside, I can honestly say I have always gone out with just one woman at a time. Once I'm dating a girl, that is it. I only go with that one until something happens between us.

Then it usually takes a damn year or so before I ever get another date! sad

2. Hokey profile image59
      Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Well I for one love to be in love. Not just sex. You can get that anywhere. I like to have someone to share EVERYTHING with.

3. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

or maybe it could be that most decent guys out there are often shy.  in fact, not to brag or anything but including myself, I know all the truly great guys, that I met in life, are usually often shy since they don't have much experience with girls.  idk, just a theory.  lol.

we don't bite you know.. Us girls are fairly wonderful creatures and if you just say hello we will talk to you big_smile

A little biting is not a bad thing tongue

1. profile image0

i agree.  big_smile

2. BDazzler profile image78

True ... I had a good friend, very shy, very little experience etc. I introduced him to one of my business partners a few years back and maybe nudged him along just a little bit, encouraging, advising etc..  ( I knew them both pretty well, and I was sure this was "right" )

They are now married, crazy for each other, have two kids ... he truly IS a one woman man.

What was funny was not long before the wedding she cornered me ... "OK, this guy is too perfect ... what's wrong with him ... is he secretly gay? .. tell me, if he's not really for real I'm gonna kill you."

4. profile image50
      wellokposted 13 years ago

Some people are just ackward socially. I am one of them. I`m 42 and I never dated hugged or kissed anyone. ITs just too much anxiety to meet people, so I remain in my comfort zone. I am short and have too may other physical flaws, so why do I want to get shot down? I have my own hobbies and activities that take up my time. I work, own a home, but never had a sex life. thats not as bad as it sounds though. I am contented!
      For some, I guy who is a 42 yr old virgin, seems extreme. But really, as good as a person as you are,you just dont have those attractive qualties that people are looking for --Thats my situation. Its not something I want to be in, but I have to cope with it.I never give up hope though. Maybe I will find someone who sees something that is attractive in me. If not, I will still life to the fullest!

1. profile image52
        fssrk1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well I am an actually 36 year old male virgin and yes I do find thin women very physically attractive. I am also socially awkward, people always tell me I am a nice guy, the women usually say I am almost the perfect guy except I could lose a few pounds.

Once I lose 40 lbs, since I have a good job, a house, and am a nice person hopefully I can find an attractive single women. I work as an electrical engineer. I find it common in the technical fields that there are a lot of people with little sexual experience. It takes so much mental effort to build our skills that we lose touch with all the social experience that others develop during their teenage and college years.

At times it can be lonely without a women to share your experience in life.
        I think part of my issue socially is that women can sense a desperate or guy who isn't very self confident.

It is hard to be self confident when you most of the time the women say they just want to be friends. Then the next day the have sex with almost any guy and come back crying to you  later about how they were treated. This is part of the reason I removed myself from the dating pool. It hurts me emotionally to have women coming to me for advice but never to date me.

I have had only a few girlfriends and never had anytime type of sex. I have never open mouth kissed a women, It was always nice to hug and hold hands. Doesn't that seem weird at 36 years old I would be just happy cuddling with an attractive women then having sex.

If after getting in good shape this year and I can't find anyone women to date long term by the time I hit 40 I will give up all hope and permanently remove myself from the dating pool forever.

5. daravuthz profile image59
      daravuthzposted 13 years ago

lol lol lol lol lol roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)