if u says ISLAM is wrong so y this?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (38 posts)
  1. errum fattah profile image59
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

In my neighbour hood their son was arrested in the blame of corruption but he was innocent they tried alot for him but they didn't got anyway,m so the last hope for them was ALLAH. we muslims, when need any help or wants that our this work should be done very quickly then 12 womans read surah muzamil in the silence with no any voice if the name of ALLAH or MOHOMMAD(PBUH) appeared on that thing which we keep in the centre it means tht our work would be done quickly, samething we did than the name of ALLAH appeared in the milk rice and their son was free after a day this was a miracle for us and it makes our belive more strong. if jesus is God than y the name of him didn't appeared and y the name of ALLAH only appeared n did our work. iam sure if any non_muslim was there than he would accept islam.

y jesus only come in the dreams of muslims y dont he comes in the dreams of christians. y he's only favouring muslims against anybody else? cuz he himself is a muslim n he'll favour his own people not his enemies.

i heard about shah ali mujadad that he's a great wali ALLAH(frnd of Allah or good man of Allah) when i searched abt him than i get that watever he says to anybody or watever he order to anybody that person do that, without thinking a second, his advices are most precious. a woman says abt him that 'My neighbour hood frnd who told me abt him says that her brother was first a not good muslim and for him wine and all bad things were his life, his family was very worried abt him and when they listened abt haddath mujadad  ali shah then they went towards him and told him their problem and wat the surprising thing happened that haddath mujadad ali shah only says to that boy ' be a good muslim' and then that boy turned towards islam and now he's shining in his faith and he's having a mark of moon on his front head, this mark is only on the people who r the most precious for ALLAH.

there was another man who saw moses in his dream and when he wakeup he was having such a great anger face but in true he was not, u had heard tht moses was having very much anger so samething happened with that muslim man. samething, that moses and jesus only likes to come in the dreams of muslims not in the dreams of thier enemies.

we muslims when wants any advice from ALLAH  for our any thing like if we wants to go on any travel so is that travel good for us or not, for that we want advice from ALLAH, and for that we do istakhara, then we get a right advice. many people i have seen had did it.

In ramadan some people spent thier last whole  10 days of ramadan in the way of ALLAH, in my language i call it as a aitakaf. my sister did it when we asked abt her days she says that these days were the most beautifull days of my life adn again a miracle happened she says after the last day she saw a man in her dream saying that ur aitakaf has been accepted.

u have listened that in ramadan satan is prisoned adn u have also watched many muslims good at ramadan, if in ramadan satan was not prisoned then the muslims would not be good isalmic as much they will be in ramadan.

i had seen many people on whom deomons were lover adn they were worried about it, adn to get free from it many people had burned that demons by surah's, like ayatalkursi, surah cow adn many others so y these demons are not killed by the name of jesus or moses y they are burned by the name of ALLAH or by surah's surely they r scared of ALLAH.

my aunt saw mohommad(pbuh) in her dream, the meaning of this was 100% same as mohommad (pbuh) says how in south asia.

y people r accepting islam, our mohommad(pbuh), requested three prayers when he was going to die adn among them two were accepted by ALLAH, in that of two one was that, tht islam will spread whole our the world adn now u r watching that islam is spreading and people r saying that in 2012 islam will be the largest religion of this world.

i can tell u many marks but i think if in those i will see positive remarks than i will tell u severals miracles of islam. these all r 100% true cuz i have seen them from my eyes, its my deauty to tell u cuz iam a muslim. now its ur deauty, wat will u do, now u will be responsible for ur deeds. if u belive its good for u and if u didn't belived than i think u should study more about islam adn if ur again, will not belive than its depending on ALLAH if he wants u to b muslim or not.

many of non muslims thinks that ALLAH is a cruel or wicked like there was a man earn who expressed that but i want to tell him that if u will think that ALLAH is cruel than he will b cruel with u and if u will think that ALLAH is a kind than he will show u kindness a great kindness, which u dont know. look ALLAH is a kind one, before starting any work we say the name of ALLAH, the meaning of that sentence is
        iam starting with the name of ALLAH who is the most mercifull and the most beneficient.
    now u look that there is not written only mercifull or beneficient, its written the ' most mercifull adn the most beneficient' so nobody is most mercifull adn beneficient like him, so please now change ur thought adn think that ALLAH is mercifull, he will show u great kindness if u will accept islam. ur last and ur start is shining and bright if u accepted  islam.

nowadays people belives in miracles so those r some miracles.
    i have observed that christiasn or jews who r stricked in their own religion they likes to study abt all religions adn its the good habbit of them.

LOVE ALLAH LOVE MOHOMMAD(PBUH)LOVE JESUS(PBUH) LOVE MARRY LOVE   MOSES(PBUH).     

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes well, a lack of food will make anyone delirious.

Yes well, we've all heard of the world ending in 2012, no need to remind us.

Yes well, we know it is your duty to lie.

Yes well, the Abrahamic god is pure evil as most already know. It's one of main reasons there is a New Testament.

Islamic propaganda is so much fun. smile

2. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Errum:
      Pls explain to us why you believe in allah?
      if you take the time to do this for us, will you pls "define" allah/god for us in other than opinion and conjecture.
      Do you think you can handle that and do it with logic and "intellect?"
      I don't think you can.
      If you can't then I must think that your belief in this allah/god is based soley upon "hope."
      Go for it.

errum fattahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why i belive on ALLAH?
        cuz he's the real God, i thanked to him that he made me muslim,
        Allah is the one who gives me life, family, parents and when I read the ayats then it makes my belief strong on him, And the miracles r the common examples. How many miracles i can tell u here, i did. and these r hundred% true. Please go to the deep of islam, u will find it true.

well, I dont know in which sense u r saying to expalin u about ALLAH,

In turkish the word 'el' MEANS THE 'the' and 'elah' measn 'God'
        so teh word ALLAH itself means the God.
        u can also read the marks about qiama or doomsday when it will come? the marks which Islma and ALLAH had explained now are coming true, u must know the people with small height called yajooj majooj they have been found in teh great wall of China. And the marks which christanity and other religion had explained are not coming true except the marks of islam. Actualy nowadays people wants miracles to belive in it, so am requesting u to find 'MOHOMMAD NAME APPEARED ON MOON'  or 'MIRACLES OF ISLAM'  i can provide u the ayats but i think u people depends upon miracles more than ayats. And one thing more important that no any bird had ever dared to go up to the khana ka'aba.

can u explain in which sense u r saying to explain u abt ALLAH.
        i can provide u the explanation.

Your parents told you to. smile

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

errum, have you considered the possibility that you may simply be another religious zealot with nothing to offer but crazed rants like this? lol

3. errum fattah profile image59

oh really?
          i can offer something very strong i got but i know u people, would not belive in that. I had experienced a lot of it, i will not have any problem to present that but i think u would have great problem with it.

i think u forgeted that how u people makes fun of verses of quran.

1. mythbuster profile image70
      mythbusterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

errum fattah,

is it possible for you to consider and honour that the respective beliefs of those of Muslim culture and of Christian culture perceive of the world in a different way - rather than one culture but not the other is "correct" in interpreting spiritual works and texts?

For example: if you and I describe a stone - the same stone, would you be more correct than I if we have different words at our disposal for making descriptions of the stone? Or would I be more correct if I know more adjectives or am more comfortable using metaphorical references in describing the stone? Or...is the stone the same and we'd have different concepts about the stone?

ie: if you said the stone is round, shiny and black (let's say it's obsidian stone), and I say it's dark, spherical and reflects light, would we be at odds then because our language use is different and our descriptions use totally different words?

1. Sab Oh profile image56
        Sab Ohposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've long noted a strong 'Jr. High Debate Club' aspect to Muslim 'defense' of Islam. It's almost as if faith alone weren't enough and there was some need to 'win' the 'debate' over Christianity and Judaism.

4. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 14 years ago

I had a message written in the milk of my breakfast cereal as well this morning...... It said if god wanted to talk he would find a better way to get to you than organising your sugar puffs into words!!!!!!!!

What a load of twaddle!!!

5. stephensaldana profile image60
    stephensaldanaposted 14 years ago

I say its not only Islam but all the communities and religious people who preach war, anger and illegal activities are the destroyer of whole mankind.. they must not be spared at all..

6. profile image0
    LegendaryHeroposted 14 years ago

I went here like you told me in the other thread. But I'm still not seeing any miracles.

7. errum fattah profile image59

u think to see the miracles or read them?

well, these miracles are hundred percent true, n as a muslim i am speaking true, what i said in last if u didn't belived than i think u should study about islam and search about it, u may find amny miracles in youtube, google, yahoo adn other websites.

then u will observe that the miracles of islam are strong than the miracles of another religion. though, no any other religion's miracles were there.

You may believe them to be true, but you've never witnessed them so all you have is faith in a book, which isn't proof of any truth at all, as is your claim of speaking the truth.

One book of myths has no "strength" over another book of myths. smile

errum fattahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

barking dogs never bites

1. profile image0
          Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't know about the religious arguments on this thread, but I do know that barking dogs can be quite capable of biting.  As a youth, I was only every bitten by two dogs--though "none" would have been preferable--and both of the dogs who bit me were definitely barkers.

1. Sab Oh profile image56

Which was worse, the bark or the bite?

2. Sab Oh profile image56

"You may believe them to be true, but you've never witnessed them so all you have is faith in a book, which isn't proof of any truth at all, as is your claim of speaking the truth."

YOU believe lots of things you've never seen.

Such as... ? smile

8. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

There is one error in this. Jesus has appeared to Christians over the ages in dreams and visions. So has Mary and a variety of other saints, and I'm not talking about potato chips that happen to look like somebody's face.

I do believe in miracles, and while I'm generally more skeptical of visions (because they very rarely are anything other than products of the human imagination, in my opinion), I do believe that real miracles and real visions aren't restricted to people of any one religious denomination.

1. profile image49
      paarsurreyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend Valerie F

Have you yourself seen Jesus or Mary in dreams? Please share your experience with us.

Have you asked such Christians as to how do they look like?

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

2. Beelzedad profile image59

Why is it no one can agree on what he looks like if he's been seen so many times? They can't even agree on his skin color, but maybe it's because we dream in black and white. wink

1. PackSecure profile image60
        PackSecureposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I dream in color.

2. Valerie F profile image61
        Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Or maybe Jesus always appears as "one of us," regardless of what that may be. To the oppressed Catholics in 19th century Ireland, he and the others who appeared with him in Knock were all Irish. To the oppressed Christians facing the prospect of genocide in Vietnam,  Jesus and Mary appeared as Vietnamese. To the poor and oppressed Juan Diego, Mary appeared as Mexican. From Jesus' first appearance as a poor and oppressed Jewish carpenter, he's set an example for all saints to follow of identifying so thoroughly with oppressed people to the point of actually being one of them, regardless of what they may happen to look like.

I know of no credible vision of Jesus appearing as a wealthy politician.

As for the things I've seen and heard, they were responses to my own personal questions and prayers, and I don't care to talk much about them because I don't believe in making a public spectacle out of private revelations.

I also very firmly do not believe in any nonsense that if you say this prayer so many times, you'll get exactly what you want. That's superstition, it's treating God like some domestic pet we can train and order around, and often what we want isn't what we need or could ruin a better plan.

Like as for why God doesn't save every poor child from starving? Because it's in everyone's best interests if we stop being so lazy and selfish, and we get up and feed the poor ourselves. It's not like God hasn't given us any resources.

That really makes no sense. Why should a god give people the resources to feed other people when those people should already have the resources themselves from the same god?

Circular reasoning. smile

9. goldenpath profile image67
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

smile
    Kumbaya!

10. profile image0
    WizardOfOzposted 14 years ago

I saw God in a dream, he said, Son, I do not exist.

Seriously though,

to OP and other zealots out there, I'm thinking mohitmisra, deborah sexton, aquasilver, whoever else you know who you are,

just because you write an essay for a post doesn't mean what you are saying makes any sense, it doesn't give you any more the image of a sane rational thinker and it doesn't take away the reality that your belief in god, allah, jeebus, whoever, it is not reality.  Reality is that you are so narrow minded that you cannot see the hypocrisy of religion.  Zealots expect respect for their beliefs but do not respect those who disagree.  This goes at least as far back to Judaism as it says in Numbers (or maybe deuteronomy, one or the other) 'kill those whom are not of the same religion.'

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't let yourself get confused about religion. I know its complicated and it takes serious reseach to completely understand all that religion stands for but hey, being an atheist or humanist is about praying to yourself. Believing you are the center of the universe and what you want is all thats important. It's a little selfish but lets just call it self-serving.big_smile

1. profile image0
        WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I almost pity you but I just don't care enough.

1. profile image0

You don't have to do anything that doesn't support your ego, we understand.big_smile

2. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wiz, i like your respondent approach.
      However, might I remind you that any area of the Ism is subject to thinking/consciousness/parallel, by each ones assumption of their own vindictive ideology of critical logic.

A true philosopher knows both the classic & romantic nature contain portions of logic, but not an unbiased view of it. Science is none the better than his wife, religion.

1. profile image0
        crmhaskeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Science is none the better than his wife, religion." -> finally someone else says it!! wink

1. profile image0
          Twenty One Daysposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol `ello shake. Have been saying it for years, but their justification of it beats me on the feet with reeds! (y-ouch)

the Ism -being Duality, now turned Quality, is still a sore husband and passionate wife (classic/romantic : equation/sensation).

Glad someone noticed and echoed back. big_smile

2. profile image0
        WizardOfOzposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Funny how the stock response I receive on any comment against religion involves something about science.  My life is not ruled by science and science is no god to me.  Some of us don't require metasystems of belief to go about our day.

11. Niteriter profile image61
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

Hey, sneako! Did you know that goldenpath thinks you're thin? Fill me in on your secrets because I want to be thin like you!

1. profile image0

He's a very kind and loving friend and I wish I was! Don't let my sexy good looks fool you!big_smile

12. Niteriter profile image61
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I hear that all the women here love you too. That's what REALLY gets me fired up with envy!

1. profile image0

Now I know you're messing with me!big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)