jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Of all the amazing phase/changes, what has been a constant (positive or negative

1. Mighty Mom profile image85
    Mighty Momposted 5 years ago

Of all the amazing phase/changes, what has been a constant (positive or negative) in your life?

2. Susan Cowan profile image59
    Susan Cowanposted 5 years ago

During the major changes in my life, what has kept me grounded would be Faith. First faith in God, knowing that "Jesus loves me and has died for me" has kept me to trust. Second, trusting my best friend, knowing that our love for each other will always be.

3. Teylina profile image61
    Teylinaposted 5 years ago

Faith in our Creator and his son, Christ, to provide me with a perfect earth on which to live in the future--not thru the rapture but by taking back control of this earth. I don't subscribe to the "it's just not your time" theory, but I have felt an angelic awareness (whether there or not) at times. HOWEVER, that takes reminding myself, which comes only after thoughtful and prayerful awareness of my position. INNATELY, LAUGHTER AND love of life and loved ones get me to my prayers and faith, and never leave. I'm grateful for all three.

4. bhargvi sharma profile image47
    bhargvi sharmaposted 5 years ago

Negative phase is constant in my life. I think all this is  due to my way of talking everything negative in all aspects of life.

5. Sage in a Cage profile image80
    Sage in a Cageposted 5 years ago

Wow, this question was like a mini therapy session for me! When I first saw your question my natural instinct was to write about the depression which has plagued me since my teenager years. Then I stepped back and realised the constant in my life has not really been depression as that has varied in intensity over the years. What is constant in my life is my never ending determination to not let mental health difficulties define my life or my character. I refuse to become my depression and I have not. I've achieved a lot in life I am proud of and I am forever thankful of wherever this inner motivation to continue and strive forward (with a smile most of the time!) comes from.

6. TheRightWord profile image84
    TheRightWordposted 5 years ago

A healthy dose of Optimism! Nothing is as bad as it could be. In some of my worst moments, I stop and think "there are mothers in this world who can not feed their babies or keep them warm".

7. MihaelaMaria profile image60
    MihaelaMariaposted 5 years ago

I have never become atheist. And step by step I have got rid of jaundices.