jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

When does a woman feel at her sexiest

1. tobusiness profile image86
    tobusinessposted 5 years ago

When does a woman feel at her sexiest

Research says, a woman feel at her sexiest at age 28, but many older women begs to differ, former comic and now Sex therapist, Pamela Stephenson said she feels sexier at 62 than she did at 28. Do you?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7099218_f260.jpg

2. G-Ma Johnson profile image75
    G-Ma Johnsonposted 5 years ago

I AGREE...at 35-40 though I felt my sexiest...seemed to drop off for some years...maybe going thru menopause changed things...then again actually at 69 I began to feel sexy once more . Am now 73 and still feel sexy, but not many men my age seem to be able to...well you know what I am trying to say...ssshhhhh...yikes)

Anyway who cares as long as you feel good about yourself and you are honest , caring, loving and true to yourself...how can you love anyone else if you don't love yourself?...God Bless...yikes) Hugs G-Ma

1. tobusiness profile image86
      tobusinessposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There's hope for me then, smile,  me think the lady should forget about men her age and find a toy boy.  I agree totally about loving one's self.
      My best to you

3. unvrso profile image91
    unvrsoposted 5 years ago

She is at her sexiest when she is loved and admired by a man. It does not matter if she is 15 or 99. If she is loved by a man, she will feel the sexiest woman.

1. G-Ma Johnson profile image75
      G-Ma Johnsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

yes tthat helps...a whole lot...yikes) G-Ma Johnson

4. Say Yes To Life profile image80
    Say Yes To Lifeposted 3 years ago

I should think a woman would feel sexiest after menopause, because she no longer has "down time", and no longer has to worry about birth control.  That usually occurs in middle age.  I once read an article a long time ago that women reach their sexual peak at 40, while men reach theirs at 17 (ok, technically they're still boys then).  That theory has since been debunked, but I still believe it has validity.

working