Winter Maclen profile image 81

How do you motivate yourself to write daily?

For those of us who are juggling a "day job" along with our writing careers, how do you motivate yourself to write on a regular basis? In his book on Writing, the author Steven King noted that budding writers were to write daily, even if it was scribbled words. What do you do to keep moving?

Glenn Stok profile image97

Glenn Stok says

Radical Rog profile image85

Peter Rogers (Radical Rog) says

• Winter Maclen profile image

Chris (Winter Maclen) 4 years ago

I like the idea. I can use my phone. So far I have found little else to use the extras for except the camera function.

tlbliss profile image60

tlbliss says

• Winter Maclen profile image

Chris (Winter Maclen) 4 years ago

In his book on writing, Stephen King says we should write every day, even if it is drivel, just to keep in practice. Do you think it helps?

VeronicaInspires says