Power of Force ~ The Worst Enemy of Humanity

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Please read Misbah’s heartfelt and very relevant poem.

https://hubpages.com/literature/Power-o … f-humanity

Thank you for writing this, my friend. When will the world learn?

1. Misbah786 profile image84
      Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

John, thank you very much for sharing the link to my poem and for creating  this forum discussion. I'm happy you found it relevant, my dear friend. I believe that there are  good and loving people in the world, but maybe not everyone wants to put themselves in a difficult situation for anyone else. What is going on in the world today is, without a doubt, heartbreaking. I think maybe we just can't know about someone else's pain unless we taste it. My heart is breaking over Ukraine's current situation. I'm just afraid to see how hate and anger can destroy lives and lands; I only pray that love and humanity triumph over power. smile

May God continue to bless you and your family abundantly. Take care and stay safe!

Blessings always

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Misbah!
      Your poem and the message comes at the right time. Let good sense prevail and World Peace be established as soon as possible.
      Thank you for sharing this heartfelt post.
      Thank you John, for sharing this in the forum.

Di, I'm happy you liked the poem and the message it contains. Thank you so much for your encouraging and nice comment. I also pray for good sense to prevail and for the world to be a pleasant and peaceful place to live. Ameen!
        Much Gratitude! Take care and stay healthy. smile
        Blessings and lots of love to you!

3. surovi99 profile image84
      surovi99posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Your poem reflects how forces of power act without respecting God and without learning life lessons. I pray for world peace, my country's peace, my family peace and my peace of mind every day. May God bestow peace everywhere. Loved your poem, Misbah. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you John, for sharing Misbah's article.

Hello, Rosina. Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful response. Amen to all of your lovely and heartfelt prayers. I'm delighted you like the poem, my friend. Take care and stay happy. smile
        Many Blessings and love as always!

4. vidsagster profile image87
      vidsagsterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Your poem is relevant to the present times, Misbah. Power corrupts humanity to such an extent that they think they are invincible. They forget that there is an all powerful force above. Thanks for sharing John.

Vidya, thank you so much for your thoughtful and insightful comment. I'm glad you found it relevant to the current situation of the world. Yes, they have surely forgotten that there is a superpower above as well. I wish for peace, humanity, and love to reign in all parts of the world.

I sincerely appreciate your kindness and support smile

Blessings and Love as always!!

2. Gianella Labrador profile image84
    Gianella Labradorposted 2 years ago

The world will never learn John. But we can teach its people to learn although at the same time we can never expect them to digest and apply what we teach 'em. Teach what you preach an old song tells. Start by creating a team, teach within your reach, then who knows, how far your wisdom can reach. An information can go viral and go across borders of borders. Change is possible and there is still hope. We just have to keep writing, keep our words alive and make it reach millions and billions of people. Let them know what they should know and what they can do. For a better future we are thriving to have.

Gianella, thank you so much for reading and expressing your thoughts. I am grateful that the power of the pen allows us to express ourselves freely, and I hope that our words reach those who need them the most. I pray that someone's words will one day rouse some of the world's most powerful people from their deep sleep, so that there can be peace and love on Earth. smile
      Take care and stay healthy, dear sister.
      Blessings and lots of love!

3. Diana Lee profile image75
    Diana Leeposted 2 years ago

Powerful words that ring so true. May peaceful days be in our sights one day soon. Thank you, Misbah.

Ameen. Thank you very much for reading and for your thoughtful and lovely comment, Diana.
      Blessings and Love smile

4. Pamela99 profile image89
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

There are many in power who act just like your poem describes Misbah. The power hungry and the violence run this world is horrible. When will people learn? I pray every day for peace in the world. This is a powerful poem.
    Many blessings and much love to you Misbah!

Pamela, thank you for your thoughtful and nice comment. I am glad you found the poem to be powerful. I agree this world is unpleasant because of the power-hunger and violence.
      Take care and stay safe.
      Many Blessings and lots of Love to you!! smile

5. RozlinMohsin profile image60
    RozlinMohsinposted 2 years ago

Salam, Misbah. Your poem conveys a strong message. I remember Japan, this country was completely destroyed due to tsunami, the natural calamity and now it's Ukraine, a country destroyed by humans only. Fearing Allah is something I believe.
    May Allah guide us on straight path. Path of Peace. Ameen.
    Thanks you for sharing this hub.
    Thanks John for sharing link to Misbah's hub.
    Blessings always to both of you.

Wasalam, Rozlin.  May Allah answer all of your sincere prayers. Ameen! Yes, what is currently taking on in the globe as a result of force and inhumanity is horrifying and painful. May Allah bless and protect everyone in the world. Ameen! I appreciate your very kind and thoughtful comment, dear sister. May Allah continue to bless you abundantly. Ameen!

Much Love! smile

6. Peggy W profile image96
    Peggy Wposted 2 years ago

Your poem is so appropriate right now as Ukraine is in the battle for ultimate freedom from tyranny.  There have already been so many people who have perished on both sides of this senseless battle.  Let's pray for sanity and peace.  Thanks John for showcasing Misbah's words.

Thank you so much for your very kind and thoughtful response, Peggy. Much appreciated! Yes, let's keep praying, dear friend. smile

Blessings and Love to you!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)