Angelladywriter profile image 82

What was one of the biggest scams that you fell for and later regretted?

The biggest scam I fell for and later regretted was, an email I received that was suppose to be from a member of the United Nations. They requested that I send money, so that I could receive money that was given to me by an anonymous donor. I gave personal information that caused someone in another country to get my bank card information and try to purchase a four hundred dollar dress. I was thankful that my bank caught the purchase. I truly regretted opening such an email. Scams change daily, so whatever answers we present, might help others avoid being scammed.

kschang profile image90

kschang says

Pollyannalana profile image79

Pollyannalana says

jacqui2011 profile image87

jacqui2011 says