jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

How has this first month of 2013 been for you

1. PoetasDsigns profile image61
    PoetasDsignsposted 5 years ago

How has this first month of 2013 been for you

2. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

Hello For me January 2013 has been mixed. After several months of failing treatments for a damaged retina in my left eye, my eye doctor confirmed that the optic nerve in that eye is now dead. So I am now clinically blind in that eye rather than the legally blind status I had before.  Clinically blind means that there is no light perception at all, legally blind means there is perception of light and possibly visual acuity of less than 20/200 over the central visual area.

On the other hand I opened a small store selling knitted goods which is building weekly, and I also heard from my retinologist that she has been in contact with the Guide Dogs for the Blind organization, I applied to them for consideration to obtain a guide dog in the Fall of 2012 and so it looks as if I may be considered for a dog.

So as you can see, some mixed times in this first month of 2013.

1. Bonitaanna profile image77
      Bonitaannaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The Lord is healing many people that are blind and deaf.  Give your life to Jesus and it is possible that he could heal that eye. Go to www.sidroth.org and watch his Archives about the healings. Bonitaanna

3. pradiiphira profile image72
    pradiiphiraposted 5 years ago

oh its just amazing,
    i have recently visited GOA-India. for four day with my wife, and enjoyed a lot, and good thing of this month is from today still ....still there is 7 more day to enjoy

4. ZIa Ahmed khan profile image80
    ZIa Ahmed khanposted 5 years ago

So far so good, hub-pages hits are down so is earnings, not able to write much very busy schedule. That's it.

5. kcreery profile image60
    kcreeryposted 5 years ago

January 2013 has been quite good for me.  I started hubbing again and I just won Super Bowl tickets today.  I can't wait for the rest of 2013.

6. Bonitaanna profile image77
    Bonitaannaposted 5 years ago

So far this month January 2013 have given us very cold and very snowy days. I turned 69 years old.  I am waiting upon the Lord to heal my dental problem.  I know and believe he can.  We are in the end times and He (Our Lord) is healing thousands of people now of all of their diseases and health problems.  All we have to do is accept Him as our Lord and Savior and believe He is who He says he is and believe his word, and believe He is our Jehovah Jiara, the God and healer of all.  Blessings to all.

7. truebluewriter profile image64
    truebluewriterposted 5 years ago

It's been a very eventfull month. An extremely major legal problem of mine, one that has bothered me for a long time has been resolved so that's good. I've also made some major decisons just last week to pursue a business idea. I had to sacrifice some things to do it and I really hope it'll pay off.

So I was mostly very stable but because of the investment I've made into my new idea, I constantly feel like I'm walking at the edge of a cliff lol.

8. workingmomwm profile image85
    workingmomwmposted 5 years ago

Not great. Hoping this doesn't set the tone for the rest of the year.

9. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

So far I've had a good start - it always sets the year up a bit better for me if I can be positive in January, it's such a long dreary month! However, I finished the Apprenticeship at the end of December and I loved it, but I don't have more time as I thought I might have - I'm actually busier than ever!!