jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think there are many "politically" motivated people who come here to Hubp

1. steve8miller profile image82
    steve8millerposted 7 years ago

Do you think there are many "politically" motivated people who come here to Hubpages?

To fulfill a right wing agenda? I just notice some people always comment, and vote down anything they perceive as liberal or humanitarian? Just watch here how many people vote anyone who agrees with me down. Serious question though.

How much money does the right put into infiltrating anything they possibly can?

2. lapetitegyptienne profile image58
    lapetitegyptienneposted 7 years ago

your absolutely right. there are a bunch of politically affiliated people on Hub pages but I don't think they vote you down or up because of dislike of liberalism or humanitarianism. I think that everyone votes up or down what they happen to believe in.
    Hubpages brings together alot of people with different backgrounds and ideals and so you gotta keep that into perspective. Dont take things to personally, some people are just a bit too passionate in expressing their views and politics ESPECIALLY is a very touchy subject.

3. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 7 years ago

Steve8miller, yes there are many politically motivated people on hubpages, we are a multicultlure group here, sorry about others voting you down, i would like to see where you got voted down,
    want to get you my feed back, .. when did this occur?

4. Jeff Berndt profile image86
    Jeff Berndtposted 7 years ago

I'm sure a lot of people come here to promote agendas, both right-wing and left-wing. I see a lot of both wings in the forums.

Some are single-issue ideologues, and write mostly (for example) about why it's a good idea to abolish all public schools, and some are all over the place, and post anything and everything about why the Democrats (or the Republicans) are going to destroy the USA.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i hope so. personally i promote anything that will help my country become a better place but i'm neither right nor left. i don't care what party is in power, i care about what they are doing while they have the power.

6. steve8miller profile image82
    steve8millerposted 7 years ago

Darknlovely3436 it has been four days since you answered this, great answer by the way. Anyway look at the link I will show you below. I asked the question, then I simply thanked all who answered the question, and I got voted down like 4 times. For thanking people, I left hubpages for a while after that too. Because this is just one example, hubs I made got voted down, I was harassed by politically motivated peoples. Pretty sad people have nothing better to do than to harass people.

http://hubpages.com/question/72009/do-w … ical-right