jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Live to 40 years old and be really beautiful, or live until 80 years old and be

1. Ranzi profile image82
    Ranziposted 7 years ago

Live to 40 years old and be really beautiful, or live until 80 years old and be really unattractive?

If you had the choice to live until 40 years of age and be extremely beautiful and unintelligent or live until 80 years of age and be extremely unattractive and intelligent, which would you choose?

2. puter_dr profile image86
    puter_drposted 7 years ago

I think I would take the 80 year option myself.

3. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 7 years ago

When your 20, 40s old, when your 40, 60s old, when your 60, 80s old. Guess I'll take the 80. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

4. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

Well I've passed 40 so I will have to go with 80 and unattractive and intelligent.  An intelligent person who has been graced with 80 years likely has more on their mind than mere looks.

5. ThatFatGuy profile image83
    ThatFatGuyposted 7 years ago

I choose 80 because by then i'm hoping they'll have the technology to reverse aging and make me  look like i'm 20!

6. mcrawford76 profile image81
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

How about 60 and middle of the road on both looks and intelligence.
    Well, I guess if I had to chose I would have to go with 80 for the simple fact that I could never sacrifice my mind.

7. zduckman profile image60
    zduckmanposted 7 years ago

Hmmmm, it depends. How healthy and wealthy I think. 80 in good health with a nice stack of cash and able to enjoy life sounds pretty good. Filing for bankruptcy cause I cant afford my medical bills due to the spiraling cost of health care in the U.S., well that doesn't sound so good.

8. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm 46 and ugly so i'm thinking i just might make 80. awesome.

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Since I am  AMBASSADOR BUTLER I have to choose 120 and plus years because I have much more work to do on behalf of humanity. Thank You. I AM WHAT I AM. Peace to everyone.

working