jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you could be another person for one day who would you choose?

1. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

If you could be another person for one day who would you choose?

I'd change places with some one highly successful and then hopefully bring back some of their insights.

2. Frank Atanacio profile image80
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

I'll be Beyonce  or Shakira.. so I can just hold myself..tight..real tight..  I mean really tight.. while nude of course.. but tight.. gripping tight...so tight..well.. you get the picture  smile

3. Alma Cabase profile image80
    Alma Cabaseposted 6 years ago

I want to be my mom...so I always decide what we'll eat for dinner. LOL

4. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

I would be the President of the United States. I would get rid of all Lobbying, give medical to every American citizen instead of every illegal paid by American citizens. Make it against the law all things illegal and rule it be enforced! Give the states back their rights and make the constitution legal above all else with no loopholes for the ones out to destroy America.

5. xethonxq profile image63
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I think it would be very interesting and illuminating to be the Dali Llama for a day.

6. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

I would be Roy Rogers, or Hopalong Cassidy. I'd ride and rope, sock disrespectful ruffians in the mouth, ride into town on my galloping steed, have a shoot out with the bank robbers, expose the shady business man who knows the train is coming through soon, sweep the prettiest girl in town up on my horse behind me and ride off into the sunset singing a song.

7. Craig Suits profile image76
    Craig Suitsposted 6 years ago

Great answer Alma...
    Very cute, very creative, and honest too. Made me smile...

As for me, I don't know, I'm 70 now and kind of tired trying to solve the worlds problems.
    I've been a guitarist all my life and played in hundreds of venues but never at a top level.
    I think I'd choose Chuck Berry for the day. It would be a day to remember that's for sure. That man knew how to rock and roll...

8. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

I would love to be Jessica Fletcher (Murder She Wrote).

9. Silvers-Jain8 profile image61
    Silvers-Jain8posted 6 years ago

I'd rather be Monica Belluci for a day, because she's gorgeous!! Or I'd like to be Johnny Depp's wife. She's ok, but I'd get to have Johnny for a day most definitely. ~sighs~
    Now for a more reasonable answer hmm...Oprah, because she's awesome and aspiring. Just to be her and help to create or change things for a day would be great. Or Maya Angelou just to be in her mind and thoughts for a day would humble me for a lifetime. That woman is very deep.
    Sorry I was indecisive...