WHO are you the most afraid of becoming President of the United States and why?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

WHO are you the most afraid of becoming President of the United States and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9002320_f260.jpg

2. Pollyannalana profile image84
    Pollyannalanaposted 2 years ago

Hillary Clinton, Sanders, or Donald Trump. The first two should be obvious & both bad news & even if Hillary pulls it off she can't possible keep herself from prosecution after being in all the crime she has. Sanders, well is all about government control but actually that is what the whole democratic party is about & has been for a number of years now & that is what brings us to Donald Trump.
    He is saying what we are most thinking & that is why he is so popular for other than ones like myself most have kept quiet but hearing the truth is exciting in such a controlled government with an almost czar in charge but Donald was also one of them until a short time ago so how can we really trust him and assuming for a moment he is as he claims how can we have a president so erratic & out of control? What sort of decisions might he make?
    I would still never vote for a Democrat though (although I use to be one) & if it comes down to choosing between the two parties even if it is Trump I would have to stand by him and hope for the best. We need a strong America and if the Democrats get one more term we are done for.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

All of them except for Trump.
    Trump is the only one that is different from the Experienced Politicians, and competent enough compared to the few other inexperienced politicians to make it work.

Most of the rest are funded by money that comes with a commitment to pay it back, while Trump is using his own money.

He doesn't pander to the media or the party, and both of these have been the reason why the US is in a decline. The party should represent the people and unfortunately the party has controlled the people.

It is both parties with their divergent goals that has stalemated congress and the country. The party needs to get back to implementing the wishes of the voters, and not their third party investors.

I would gamble on Trump, and I don't think at worst would be any different than the rest of the herd. But, at best, I think it would be a win.

I can't say that about any of the other candidates.

working