The Illuminati?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (22 posts)
  1. GoGreenTips profile image61
    GoGreenTipsposted 12 years ago

Do you believe that there is a secret society named the Illuminati that use their power and money to manipulate society, governments and legislation for their own purposes?

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
      Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes!
      I prefer to call them the New World Ordermakers.
      My name is Alex Jones and I have hijacked Mighty Mom's HP account. tongue

1. pedrog profile image60
        pedrogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

+1

2. GoGreenTips profile image61
        GoGreenTipsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They go by many names...I see Alex you have had to take on some aliases to protect yourself from them...

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
          Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I can't let anyone get too close to the truth.
          That's why I do most of my posting late at night from within the Bohemian Grove.
          No one must know until we're ready to deploy.
          More than that I cannot say.
          They're watching me.
          The Eagle is landing.

Ah... You to are camping at the grove. Shall we meet at the campfire to toast some marshmallows? Maybe make some smoors?

2. NiaLee profile image60
      NiaLeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

yes and they really don't need to be satanist like so many say to be as efficient, manipulative and successful as they are. Take a group of media moguls, artists, retailers and POLITICIANS... let them network and vouch loyalty to each other and make sure that each of them gets what they want...it has been working for a very long time...now the different deaths of celebrities and prominent people at certain dates and places (solstices and political elections, big business deals, album releases) can't keep on being coincidences!!!

2. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Sure, they are a bunch of morons hell bent on world domination, while failing to see that their own actions are actually more destructive to the world than anything else.

I agree with you on that one. I'm sure many of their antics make them some money, but it keeps the rest of us in poverty.

3. JherusiaLhean profile image61
    JherusiaLheanposted 12 years ago

I do believe they do exist... But in return there are several of us who suffers from nothingness too... I really don't see the point why they were after of power, fame and supremacy...

1. HattieMattieMae profile image60
      HattieMattieMaeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

i believe they do as well! No good! smile

4. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 12 years ago

No... And I am not a member either..

That pose your doing with your hands is actually a secret hand sign...are you sure?

1. LeanMan profile image80
        LeanManposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If I told you we would have to delete your bank accounts and other records of your existence......

5. CHRIS57 profile image61
    CHRIS57posted 12 years ago

There are no Illuminati around. That does not fit into our modern world of total and free communication.
    All those "Scull and Bones", "Freemasons", you name them are supposedly secret societies. How does that match in the days of internet?
    While being a student in the 80ties i met someone (at that time quite powerful) who later showed up on a participant list of a Bilderberg conference. Well - to me that appeared to be very normal, i even thought that was the job of that person to participate and meet decision makers.

Might I ask whom was this person you met that attended this conference? It would be interesting to hear about what they discussed at the conference. Usually the location and agenda is a closely guarded secret.  Why would these leaders meet yearly to discuss the world's situation and then not openly publish the agenda in newspapers?

That is if it is a truly open society as you have stated.

1. CHRIS57 profile image61
        CHRIS57posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The name was Birgit Breuel. At that time minister for economy in the German state of Lower Saxony. Later became head of the "Treuhand", the infamous "ebay" institution that sold out East Germany after 1989.
        http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birgit_Breuel
        In 1981 i had a student job (do copy and paste work) for one of her economic advisors.

If you are still in contact with her ask her if she can give you the agenda of the meeting? Who else attended and what future meetings would be about. did she discuss what went on at the meeting?

6. Erin Boggs1 profile image77
    Erin Boggs1posted 12 years ago

Historically they did exist, and some part if it probably still does exist today. But either way, could they really do any worse than we already have? Besides if they rise up it will give us a chance to form a revolution hooray! j/k

The question remains for me is everything wring with the world all planned to keep us off balance..

1. Erin Boggs1 profile image77
        Erin Boggs1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

No actually if what I have studied is true, they want to help equal us all out with a new money system. A system that doesn't generate money based on debt. Don't sweat it, they aren't as bad as they were originally thought...they get a bad wrap like the Free-Masons

Well If that is the case then they have done an awfully terrible job. Its like to me the CEO that bankrupts a company, has to lay-off thousands of workers, then still receives large monetary compensation. If the Federal reserve still hasn't balanced the money supply out like it intended after how hundreds of years of trying then perhaps it is not a conspiracy, but just plain incompetence or a failed theory like communism. Perhaps central banking is doomed to fail, like communism?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)