- Gender and Relationships
Men's Issues -- When he Won't Commit
- LifeStiles -- Stars That Came Out Clean with Their Sexual Orientation.
- Math And Love -- How Do they Help Each Other?
How can you split any difference between math and love? Our honest and insightful approach put to the test... with a winning formula at the end.
- An Inspirational Haiku
Mixing humor and serious situations, we came to the conclusion that most men (Yuppies, entry level graduates and under 40) are becoming selfish and for 'obvious' reasons want to keep you stranded and behind. These new troglodytes won't ever support you in your dreams or career. Just check our list and see for yourself.
- Psychologically not ready, but sexually he is.
- He will go to the store to buy a gallon of milk. "I don't need to buy the cow..!"
- He is hanging on to something or someone and he will never tell you.
- He thinks a marriage certificate will ruin the 'relationship'
- Some of your ways are weighing against that final step. He found out and won't tell
- Most of his friends are already divorced and have already influenced on his decision.
- He never got along with your mom
- He is allergic to pets and don't want to hurt your 'feelings,' but still buys that gallon of milk
- He is a momma's boy
- He'd rather go fishing, hunting or bowling with his friends, instead of watching a 'chick flick' with you, at least once a month.
- He watches American Idol more than often! "Dang! JLo has it going on!"
- Believe or not, either his parents never got married, or argued a lot when he was a child.
- Still waiting for you to give him those $4.75 to buy you that gallon of milk
- He'd rather buy a townhouse instead of a real house. "Such a beauty!"
- He forgets anniversaries, but won't forget that World Series, or maybe, perhaps that Super Bowl with doritos, cheerios, and milk of course!
- That ex is always in the picture. Whether she needs 'help' with her (YOUR) kids, or still wants to cook for you.
- You caught him stepping on your Kitty, or almost ran over your puppy.
- He cheated on you, and promised he wouldn't again!
- He criticize the way you dress. Look at him! He wore those stinky socks for work!
- People calls your house more than often and hang up on you. Suddenly he tells you forgot to buy some cigarettes, and that 'darn' Gallon of milk!
- He will never support your schooling. "Why? I already work hard enough to buy you everything!"
- Big spoiler: He thinks you are already gaining weight
- He is insecure and jealous, even from his own shade
- He was always against that joint account...!
- He thinks Oprah, Dr Phil, Oz, Ellen and the rest of the gang, are just a bunch of liars, but still misses Jerry Springer. "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"
- He won't ever let you join HubPages, but he would join himself for the heck of it... and vote this hub down. Ops!
For Women: Was it hard for him to get commited to you?
Related hubs, Take a minute, and thanks!
- How Can I Change My Man?
Relationships and how to deal with your own couple. Our humorous side at work. Enjoy!
- Is He The Right Guy For You? When That Ring Will Never Fit
Men are that breed, that creation needed for a purpose. Look at us, writing on the ladies side! Depending on the ladies upbringing, they are needed for procreation, love and...rarely commitment. Why is that women, most of them, need a man to be succe
- How To Capture That Man Of Your Dreams
So many women complain that they cannot find the man of their dreams, and we really feel for them. Life can be too short and too unpredictable... and sad, when our ladies cannot find that 'man' who can make their lives worth to live in their own 'ter
- Why Do I Have Bad Luck With Women?
Is bad luck really there if... we think about it? Was this ill omen, or spell casted on us at birth? We wouldn't even want to wish so much bad luck on our worst enemy. Why is that some males attract women just by the way they look at them? And some h
- 50 Reasons Why Your Relationship Might Not Be Working...!
Tips and advices with some humor. Beware!