Pearldiver profile image 87

What does it REALLY mean when someone in a relationship says that they "Need To Find Themselves?"

Did you know they were lost, or unable to find the right map? What aren't they saying - why? What should you do or not do?

MickS profile image75

MickS says

Beata Stasak profile image81

Beata Stasak says

What does it REALLY mean when someone in a relationship says that they "Need To Find Themselves?"81

What Does It Mean When Someone In A Relationship Says He "Needs to Find Himself"?83

What Does It Mean When Someone In A Relationship Says He "Needs to Find Himself"?

ackman1465 profile image60

ackman1465 says

Fragments of dialogues between you and me81

Fragments of dialogues between you and me

Your Special Someone says, "I need to find myself." What does this really mean?84

Your Special Someone says, "I need to find myself." What does this really mean?