jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it possible for someone to fall in love with two persons simulataneously?

1. haidry profile image76
    haidryposted 7 years ago

Is it possible for someone to fall in love with two persons simulataneously?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/3984931_f260.jpg

2. Zoidian profile image65
    Zoidianposted 7 years ago

Very easily done. But if you are already with a partner and think you have fallen inlove with someone else dont get this emotion confused with infatuation... just because this person is not your lover and its wrong to pursue them can give you some mixed emotions.

3. darrylcrawford profile image69
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

It's quite possible to love someone and be in love with someone else but to be in love with 2 people......not likely. You are either in love with one and you really like the other one which could be mistaken as being in love.

It's either you love one and just strongly like the other.
    My advice please make up your mind or they will get the hint of it and they both will leave you alone. And that's not cool no matter how you look at it.

Which one really matters to you? Which do you see with you 20 years from now?  Which one has the most promise of being with you for the long haul? Make a wise choice. It's worth it. No one wants to plan on being with someone for a life time just to find out you're the second choice if the other one fall through. It's NOT fun for anyone to play back and forth with two hearts. Someone will get hurt, sooner or later. 
    check out my hub on relationships

http://hubpages.com/hub/RELATIONSHIPS-H … KE-IT-WORK

4. jpwriter profile image79
    jpwriterposted 7 years ago

Yes.  It is possible to love and be in love w/more than one person at a time.  I think if someone is in this position and they evaluate their feelings they'll realize that there are pros and cons to each person they love, or to that relationship (not necessarily sexual).

Most people want to think that NO! humans must only love one person at a time.  How if you fall for another it assumes you are disinterested in the current love.  These things make it easier to file for divorce, break up, and be angry & hurt.  People are emotional and forced to keep so much in and hidden. We are not nicely wrapped in a bow at birth that says you'll grow to only love one person at a time.  Ever.

None of this means that I agree w/cheating, polygamy, lying, or demeaning anyone because you "love someone else too".
    I am pro-monogamy.  Loving more than one person and choosing to emotionally and physically act on it, if you are in a committed relationship with someone, is not right.  It's no excuse.  It's damaging, dangerous, and harmful.  Even if you are single you should not use this "excuse" to play others, men or women.

Communication is the key to many things.  So while you can fall in love or be in love w/two people @ the same time, you must choose if you are not in an open relationship.  Even those are often damaging.

If you meant simultaneously as in at the same second.  Uh, there's some HUGE odds against that one.

5. haidry profile image76
    haidryposted 7 years ago

Well the cited answeres could be consider if we have control on love, what if we love two persons simultaneously and dont want to loose eighter. No offence but what if this will be the situation?

working