jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you kick out your son or daughter because he wants to be of the opposite s

1. Zaiden Jace profile image66
    Zaiden Jaceposted 7 years ago

Would you kick out your son or daughter because he wants to be of the opposite sex?

When I was younger my sister had a friend that was born a boy but felt like a girl. Her parents kicked her out and told everyone their child had died.

2. bulalo profile image60
    bulaloposted 7 years ago

Hi!

I'm hoping my kids' genders will stay as they are at birth but, of course, I won't be kicking them out of our home if they turn as they grow up. They are still my kids and my responsibilities.

3. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

my 4 kids have all become adults now and are hetrosexual. BUT to me they are just my kids, I accept them as they are. THere are NO guarantees how they turn out or become.

4. internett1t3 profile image57
    internett1t3posted 7 years ago

No I won't your child needs more understanding end acceptance that comes from here parents. It doesn't make you o good parents if you do that show love, understanding and acceptance instead of discrimination and hatred. At the end of the day you were still a family.

5. Iontach profile image82
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

I definitely wouldn't kick my child out if he or she wanted to be of the opposite sex, the parent is the one who should help their child through it and be there to help them make the correct choice.

If a child wants to change to the opposite sex though, it should only be when they are past their teens, as teens as we all know are a bundle of mixed up hormones.

Their is nothing wrong with changing your sex, if it makes you happy and it's not hurting anybody then go right ahead. I would say shame on any parent for kicking out their children for this reason, they obviously don't love or deserve their children.

6. awoodog profile image57
    awoodogposted 7 years ago

No, my children are my children. I can't change who they are or what they want to be, I can only love them for them.

7. Melissa-Chavez profile image60
    Melissa-Chavezposted 6 years ago

I would never do such a cruel thing to my child. The world can be a harsh and unforgiving place for anyone alone. I would there to help my child live their life to the fullest and love him/her with every ounce of my being as they are part of me. I speak from experience.

working