jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is it bad for men to like shopping ( cos' I do!)

1. Docmo profile image92
    Docmoposted 7 years ago

Is it bad for men to like shopping ( cos' I do!)

I am always being chided for liking shopping by my mates. I enjoy shopping and the act of choosing items etc. it gives me great deal of pleasure. Am I a minority among fellow xy chromosomes?

2. yazoogal43 profile image36
    yazoogal43posted 7 years ago

Of course it isn't , and your wife or girll will love you for it!

3. CoauthorU profile image77
    CoauthorUposted 7 years ago

Sorry dude... lame question, in the sense that (if you're serious) you seem to be seeking affirmation or condemnation, from a bunch of know-nothings like myself, who have no idea of what brings you satisfaction.

If you're not seriously asking this question then you may gain a smile from my reply... if you are serious, your tantrum starts now.

4. L a d y f a c e profile image79
    L a d y f a c eposted 7 years ago

It sounds as though you're just looking for acceptance....or confirmation that you're not crazy.
    My good friend Nick loves to shop, and is extremely fashionable. This being the case, Nick always has a handful of extremely good looking ladies around, they all trust him enough to sleep over at his place, and he goes out on the town with girls all the time, shopping, having dinner, etc...
    Other guys either hate him, or join him.

Shopping is fun! It's ridiculous to make an activity such as shopping gender specific. It's almost sexist to have an issue with a guy liking to shop. It would be like someone having an issue with me doing carpentry work. Pfft!

5. Iontach profile image84
    Iontachposted 7 years ago

Lol shopping is great! I have a rule that I only go by myself though, as I don't want people slowing me down, dammit.

6. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Nope, you probably save money as well because you're being selective. Having said that I don't like shopping that often myself unless it is car shopping lol...

7. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

I like shopping, I shop all the time for thing like pizza, beer,wing,car, thing I need. I just don't like shopping with woman for they take TOO DAMM LONG and always short and get you to paid for what they want but short on the cash to paid for it.

8. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Oh you're my kinda man then.  We can go shopping til we drop.  There is nothing wrong about men liking to shop.  I think it's cool that you enjoy shopping.  Tell your mates to go fly a kite.

9. shynsly profile image58
    shynslyposted 7 years ago

Depends on what your shopping for, I hate shopping for groceries or clothes... but I could spend all day wandering around in an automotive parts store or a hobby shop, even if I'm broke.

Closed to reply