jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (19 posts)

If you had a choice, would you want a great sex partner or great best friend?

1. Brinafr3sh profile image79
    Brinafr3shposted 6 years ago

If you had a choice, would you want a great sex partner or great best friend?

I honestly would choos a great best friend, now that I know better.

2. simonpeter35 profile image60
    simonpeter35posted 6 years ago

I prefer both. Best friend could easily leads to attraction.

3. Matt in Jax profile image69
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I would have to go with the sex partner. I've got a lot of great best friends already.

4. N.E. Wright profile image81
    N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago

LOL.  Well ....  Actually, it is the latter.  LOL. 

Like you, been there done that.  A great best friend is much better.  Still, I had to pause.  LOL.

Great question.

Take Care,

5. DonDWest profile image60
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

If the sex is so great, wouldn't it only be a matter of time until you become the best of friends?

6. lostdogrwd profile image60
    lostdogrwdposted 6 years ago

great best friend for I don't have one now but great sex partner if one want are a dime a dozen. best friend are not

7. DannyMaio profile image59
    DannyMaioposted 6 years ago

sex partner no doubt!!!! they can also be my BFF

8. profile image51
    lightpeakposted 6 years ago

See both are interconnected some way or other,  it is difficult to make a choice out of it.

9. zduckman profile image61
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

Yea, I would say the partner, although having great sex would open the door to a wonderful friendship. ...but yes...friends are easy to come by.
    I am pick though ...and I want both

10. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

sex partner. with that , many will become best friends. my wife and i are examples of that. we started out as awesome lovers and now she is also my best friend. she's a pretty amazing lady in so many ways.

11. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Great best friend. Sex is subjective and based on the moment. Friendship lasts a lifetime.

12. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Sex partner.  Perhaps we could learn the other with careful attention, and intentions towards improving our mutual understanding?

13. Artist-For-Hire profile image66
    Artist-For-Hireposted 6 years ago

Agreed ...DonDWest, that said wouldn't a "great" best friend (of the opposite sex) be willing to go a lil further? lol

I'll be one of the few women to say I'll have the a partner please...I'm a loner anyway and too busy for friends so I may as well enjoy my free time right?

14. sinebobo profile image60
    sineboboposted 6 years ago

let take  look at this common adage, a friend in needy is a friend indeed, best friend is better than dozen sex partner

15. ravenlt04 profile image63
    ravenlt04posted 6 years ago

Oooo!  Great question!  That's a tough one!  I think I would choose a great best friend.  When the sex gets old (which it does when there are no feelings involved), that relationship is done.  But with a great best friend, you gain lasting support that can't be replaced.  Everyone needs that best friend he/she can trust, cry with, and laugh with.  If they could provide the good sex too that would be an awesome situation! smile

16. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

17. stclairjack profile image82
    stclairjackposted 6 years ago

i'm curently in a relationhip with someone who i think qualifies as a best friend, and the sex, while not of the circus freek variety, is just fine with me,.... sex is between the ears, not the legs.

18. padmendra profile image46
    padmendraposted 6 years ago

I  would prefer to go with my best friend as sex partner can give the joy of lust for a very short duration. But my best friend would always guide me the best and you know friends are always important  in life.

19. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

i rather have both,  sex to me is a very personal thing,

Closed to reply