jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you had the chance to be any person dead or living for one day, who would it

1. mommyneal6 profile image77
    mommyneal6posted 6 years ago

If you had the chance to be any person dead or living for one day, who would it be and why?

2. jujanester profile image79
    jujanesterposted 6 years ago

Bill gates,, Id like to know the feeling of being rich and famous!

3. Docmo profile image93
    Docmoposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4962073_f260.jpg

I would love to be Leonardo Da Vinci- Painter, philosopher, astronomer, anatomist, engineer, sculptor, writer, musician, botanist, cartographer, mathematician and inventor.

I would love to experience his mind for a day. For my aspiration is to be a polymath like him!

4. mcrawford76 profile image84
    mcrawford76posted 6 years ago

I know this probably isn't the point of your question. But I don't think I'd like to be anyone other than myself.

5. TimMEy profile image81
    TimMEyposted 6 years ago

I would love to be in Kelly Slater shoes. Being 10 times world Surfchampion must be awesome. Otherwise Pele or Diego Maradona might be cool. Definitely somebody who wrote Sport History.

6. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

my dad , , ,I would like to really know who he was. I know what I loved about him, liked and disliked about him, admired etc, yet know him , , ,that would be cool

7. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

Surely it myself! Life is a gift and I'm happy to have it the way it is!

8. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 6 years ago

Achilles. But I would wear plated ankle guards 24/7. He's bad-ass, that's the only reason for me to want to be that guy for a day.

9. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Oh, no, it is hard enough to me.  I have known myself a lifetime.  I could not do justice to anyone by being another for a single day.

On second thought, maybe, I would welcome the chance to view me as a little girl.....perhaps, I would be one of my Grandparents or my Dad........just for one good day.

10. Kamalesh050 profile image82
    Kamalesh050posted 6 years ago

I would not want to be anyone but remain as I am.

working