jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

The most beautiful and special moment with opposite sex?

1. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

The most beautiful and special moment with opposite sex?

Some people remember first kiss.Some remember special touch on the hand, or gentle touch on the cheek.
    What is your special moment?

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

I can't forget the feelings when I had my first crush, until now it makes me smile. I remember how I sat down and watched him play soccer on the fields every afternoon after class. I was in high school then. He never knew I had a crush on him. That was a special moment, never consummated, but it will forever linger in my memory. I could have told him, smiles...Ah memories..."light the corners of my mind", like the song says.

3. Sun-Girl profile image59
    Sun-Girlposted 6 years ago

Actually, i don't think i have experienced any special moment.

4. profile image0
    rorshak sobchakposted 6 years ago

I remember when I first held her hand. First kissed her on the cheek. First ran my fingers through her hair. First kissed her on the lips. And said I love you. These were all my special moment. smile

5. nabeelplus profile image60
    nabeelplusposted 6 years ago

how can i forget when i first touched her, that was an amazing feeling which i cant forget, it was one of the best moment of my life!!!!

6. KateWest profile image77
    KateWestposted 6 years ago

Can't pinpoint one, since I've had a few. But always that first getting-to-know-each-other stage of a mutual crush. Going on walks, dinner dates, etc. Been a long time since that happened!

7. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Being able to stare into a boys eyes.

When I was younger I was so shy, still kind of am, and I wouldn't even talk to boys! I had a few crushes but that's all they ever were. I remember the first time I locked eyes with one of my crushes and he spoke to me. The butterflies and the way I felt... It was amazing.

8. jacqui2011 profile image83
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

For me, the most special time was having my first kiss with my partner and the butterflies I felt in my stomach every time we met. I couldn't eat or sleep, and thought about him all the time. Three years on, I still feel the same and couldn't ever imagine my life without him now.

9. akuigla profile image60
    akuiglaposted 6 years ago

Long time ago she put her hand on my chest,looked at my eyes,smiling at me, she said:"May I give you my heart?"

working