jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Should a woman ever call a man after a date?

1. gracesnyder10 profile image58
    gracesnyder10posted 6 years ago

Should a woman ever call a man after a date?

2. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 6 years ago

Cut to the chase, Honey.  If the man interests you, call him.  Don't play games.  In life, make things happen.  Don't sit back and wait for good things to happen to you.  But this could be my First Born Child/Inner Couga' talking.  You make the call.

"Hey, So-an-So!  Had a great time!  Wanna get together for some coffee/drinks/lunch/dinner on Such-a-Such Date?"

If it's his shampoo night or he has plenty of excuses lined up like tin soldiers, move on!

3. Stephiliboo profile image58
    Stephilibooposted 6 years ago

If your still thinking about the guy, then I would say he made an impression, so make your own judgement on that.

4. catsimmons profile image81
    catsimmonsposted 6 years ago

Of course...and have a really good idea ready for another date....

5. The Blagsmith profile image77
    The Blagsmithposted 6 years ago

There are men who would think a woman easy if the woman called them so soon. Dip your toes in the water by sending a text or email to just say "Thank you" and see if you get a quick positive response. If you do it may be possible to call him as he has reciprocated his interest.

6. Hunbbel Meer profile image87
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

It will be utmost stupidity and an act of ego, if a girl/woman really likes a person, she shouldn't let him go, and wait good things to happen to her automatically. It is sheer stupidity. There is now law under which only males are bound to take the initiatives. If you like a person go for it, don't wait, there are 6.7 billion people out there. Don't waste your time!

7. renegadetory profile image98
    renegadetoryposted 6 years ago

If the guy said he would call then no... because if the guy is really interested, he will make the time to call.  Some guys just say they'll cal to be polite on a date but don't really mean it.

8. stricktlydating profile image82
    stricktlydatingposted 6 years ago

Not after the first date, probably not the second either... Once you're officially 'dating' though, it's ok to call him after a date.

9. saxrunner profile image85
    saxrunnerposted 6 years ago

Personally, I find it very appealing if a woman is confident enough in herself to call, it takes a lot of the guesswork out of the whole thing. That said, for some people, the guesswork is what makes dating interesting.

10. courtlneygdtm profile image80
    courtlneygdtmposted 6 years ago

I believe a woman should not call a man after a date, especially the first date.  if he is interested, he might call back. If the woman calls back first, she may seem desperate.  After the couple is in a relationship, then it really wouldn't matter who calls first, because calling each other should come naturally.