jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My boyfriend and I got into a huge about a topic that I always bring up! Sometim

1. profile image51
    Elvisrox1993posted 6 years ago

My boyfriend and I got into a huge about a topic that I always bring up! Sometimes I feel that he

Doesnt want to be with me. He gets upset and says if I didn't want to be here I wouldn't be here but that doesn't help me hmm what do I do?

2. jellygator profile image92
    jellygatorposted 6 years ago

It's not easy to answer your question without knowing more about what makes you think he doesn't want to be with you.

The problem comes down to one of three things: either you're very insecure, he's not that into you, or you're incompatible, but you haven't described enough about why you believe this to help narrow it down.

You're feeling that way because your needs are not being met in some way. What needs are they, and are you needier than the average woman in that regard? If not, then consider that maybe he's not your ideal mate. Best wishes!

3. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

I agree with the answer given....and I wonder if you're really happy?? If you are, then know that he's with you because he wants to be and leave it alone..otherwise you'll certainly chase him away. I think you're adding stress to a situation that you've created in your own mind and nobody likes to defend themselves against something that they're not guilty of. My advise to you would be to just relax and have faith that everything is okay....

4. profile image65
    SanXuaryposted 6 years ago

A woman often takes a few words and turns it into a book that no one can find. A woman can create a man of so many things in time but spends this time in destroying him. If I did not want to be here he would not be here is pretty obvious and it sounds like he is convincing himself to leave and I would. No one said you were worth anything and men learn over time that you our worthless and sold out by you it is true. Women live somewhere between hell and Earth and both places stink. A woman sets the tempo of life and can motivate a man to things UN-imagined but blame him for their manipulation. A man wants moments because nothing else exists. A beautiful woman telling him he is a good father as he spends his time with his children. Eventually we know we are pawns to a life that does not exist and we wonder what is real and what is not.

working