jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can this be true my lovely ladies ?

1. ahorseback profile image77
    ahorsebackposted 5 years ago

Can this be true my lovely ladies ?

Can it really be that women speak over 20, 000 words in any given day while men  top out at about seven thousand ? I was thinking thats low for women !

2. Stina Caxe profile image85
    Stina Caxeposted 5 years ago

I bet the rate has dropped because of texting.  I am sure I text as much as I talk some days.

3. ImKarn23 profile image78
    ImKarn23posted 5 years ago

LOL...(answer too short, sooo...) LOLOLOLOL...

4. Becky Katz profile image82
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I know I don't speak that many words in a day, unless you count typing here. My husband and daughter both say I don't talk much. I think it could be because they don't stop talking long enough for me to open my mouth. They make up for me being a person of few words. I don't even talk on the phone for more than five minutes a day and then I have to struggle to find something to say.

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image98
    TIMETRAVELER2posted 5 years ago

From what I've seen, men talk just as much as women.  In fact, I think they actually talk more!  So, to answer your question, I doubt this is true!

6. dghbrh profile image76
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

hmmmmmm.... I think more, than I talk.... that is I am quite sure about. I am very lazy to be honest to express all what I think LOL :-)
    Thanks anyways :-)

7. singlmomat52 profile image75
    singlmomat52posted 5 years ago

I can only answer for myself, I am more of a thinker than a talker and when I do have something to say I make sure I make my point in as few words as possible. But then when I get to talk to my best friend 1000 miles away we can talk for 2 hours!!! Lol!! Does that answer your question??

working