Lee Tea profile image 90

Where does "evil" lie?

The recent posts on Halloween and mentions of "celebrating evil" have me wondering - is evil just the fear-based projections of what one does not know and understand for him/herself?

Lee Tea profile image90

Lee Tea says

• Sri T profile image

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) 3 years ago

At the highest level of the superconscious all are omnipotent. Some adepts have mastered that level with meditation or hypnosis. In some cases they have left the world behind and only operate on other planes while appearing to be in the body.

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

Yeah, screw ego lol! I was a marketing professional for years - ego's need for identity, attachment, and form makes a lotta dollas...

I know we spend our days together, so each night before I fall asleep I thank mine, then send it on its way.

Paul K Francis profile image82

Paul K Francis says

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

The simple idea that maybe evil isn't real, and an echo of it somewhere, off someone, back to me.

:)

What a sweet, soothing sound. If all saw that all are good, just struggling, & we all had compassion for every single person.. sounds like hea

Sri T profile image81

Sri T (the mystic) (Sri T) says

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

"Some people" and their doings...this is what I'm exploring, your fear of other's actions. When you ask these people, do they claim they're doing things in the name of "evil"? I've never heard that. I bet their reasons are not "I do it for evil".

Borsia profile image59

Borsia says

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

In their hearts, like in their minds? Shun and fear leaves evil in tact to a man, but learning and understanding dispels fear of the unknown. Is evil, like fear, a product of misunderstanding? A mere misperception? We all have our reasons. Thx B!

Perceptions, Projections, and Judgements......What is Considered to be Evil83

Perceptions, Projections, and Judgements......What is Considered to be Evil

• gmwilliams profile image

Grace Marguerite Williams (gmwilliams) 3 years ago

This hub is in response to the question. Please check it out and leave comments, thank you.

cjarosz says

• Lee Tea profile image

Lee Tea 3 years ago

I agree we create it, but I'm not sure it really exists other than in the minds of those that perceive it. Thanks for helping me explore this idea!